Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (51034 Views)

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by wakes: 1:29pm On May 09, 2018
"...Walking away from the JCPOA turns our back on America’s closest allies, and an agreement that our country’s leading diplomats, scientists, and intelligence professionals negotiated..."

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 09, 2018
redsun:
This thread sounds like a typical kkk and neonazis forum from the comments of some supposed niggers. Dissing a blackman that knows what it is to fight all his life to be free. In support of diehard redneck that has been brainwashed from birth to think that his blond hair and albino skin gives him a prerequisite right of superiority over socalled coloured people.

Here comes the racist who thinks that that black people cannot be racists..... dumb guy.... use your brain for once. its free.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by AZeD1(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:
obama was a spinless leader and the deal was bad and iran lied about their nuclear activities,some people dont know why EU doesnt want to scrap the deal..its just for money.the EU have some business interest in iran.obama gave iran 1.7billion dollars in cash after the deal and got nothing in return..the deal didnt address the main issue that iran will stop testing and upgrading their ballistic missiles and ballistic missiles are used for 1thing..to deliver nuclear war head
Obama did not give Iran money, it was Iran's money.
EU has business with Iran so what about China and Russia? Even Trump's former National security adviser (McMaster) told Trump the deal is working.

The deal stops Iran from enriching uranium, if you don't enrich uranium, you can't build a nuclear bomb.

Please tell us how pulling out of the deal did stops Iran from building nukes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
MrMystrO:
The United States of Terrorism.

Nothing more Than a Bunch of War Mongering Idiots!

That's quite a silly meme. Education, science, arts, are being funded heavily.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
tiger28:
it sounds so FUNNY to hear how local AFRICANS go crazy about trump,a known hater of AFRICA and its ppl[africans].We [US citizens] know the devilish orangutan very well and we know why we didnt vote for him.

Lol it's not funny. it's actually tragic. Here's a man who think they are lower than lizards and they are expending energy praising him to the skies.

5 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

100% with Trump on this one, Iran must not be allowed to get nuclear weapons

Why ? So they can invade their country and ruin it like they did Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afganistan.?

Why didnt USA Invade North Korea? Because they had nukes. Dumbs like you just follow without making use of your head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by khanwale(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
THE FACT REMAINS THAT TRUMP WANTS TO REMOVE EVERY SINGLE TRACE OF THE OBAMAS PRESIDENCY. THEY WANT TO RACIALLY CLEANSE THE WHITE HOUSE OF ANY AFRICAN FOOD PRINT. JUST IMAGINE IT TOOK A REPUBLICAN SENATOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS TO KNOW THAT THE AFORDABLE CARE ACT WHICH HE SUPPORTED WAS THE SAME AS OBAMA CARE WHICH HE CONDEMED. THE FACT THAT IT WAS NAME OBAMA CARE JUST MADE IT WRONG. AFTER HE DISCOVERED THEY WERE THE SAME. HE CAME OUT STRONGLY AS IT. WHO IS THE FOOL HERE

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ifyboy60(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:
Here is a link to info about the 1953 coup the CIA pulled off on Iran at the request of BP oil company. If you feel Iran has no right to self defense after it's government was overthrown for an oil company and a dictator installed then you are confused. Bolton really wants war. Isreal wants war. Isreal shot down two Iranian jets in Syria.
But as expected the braindead Nigerians who knows nothing will jubilate because a Muslim country is involved. Their hatred, stupidity, bigotry, hypocrisy is of the highest order

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup

bros, u are still on Iran matter. na wa o
e go beta if we Nigerians go mind our own business and settle our even bigger national issues.

gracias

5 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Ugosample(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
mexxmoney:
As far as I am concerned, I will take Trump over Obama anyday. Trump is a doer, he is getting things done. Obama just wasted his eight years with his incompetence
Obama presidency saved their economy and put it on the path to growth and recovery

Though we can question his style on foreign policy, he really tried in the home front

One thing that is common to both of them is that they will always put their country first, it's just that they have different ideologies on how to do so

but in shithole Africa, we don't even know what we are doing

15 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by AZeD1(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

How does pulling out stop Iran?
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Lucasbalo(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
E pain Obama wella!!!!! tongue tongue
Obama is having a blast after being elected overwhelmingly twice. It's Trampy that's going whacko over the Russia investigation being led by Director Mueller. Get your facts right. Still waiting for you to come out to Chitown. Will gladly host you for as long as you wanna stay and i promise you i will drive you 3 hours north to Northern Indiana and you will see what the White Racists that supports trampy do to people that looks like you and i. It will make your black skin turn purple. Take me up on my offer Buddy.

7 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Thank you for this. Most people do not seem to realize that the US and the Jewish State are actually far worse war criminals than the Germans were in World War 2.
Do you have proof or is it just talk?

Go ask the Chinese how many of their own people were butchered by Mao. Now you want them to be your saviour.... I can not even wish such on my enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Funded in the hundreds of billions. Yet any time America engineers itself into war, trillions of dollars magically appears to prosecute it. Google how much the Iraqi war costs and how much was needed to successfully fix Amerika's infrastructural decay

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2018
lol that explains everything
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ifyboy60(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

Why ? So they can invade their country and ruin it like they did Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afganistan.?

Why didnt USA Invade North Korea? Because they had nukes. Dumbs like you just follow without making use of your head

actually d US invaded north Korea in d 50's d war ended in a truce.

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
ifyboy60:

bros, u are still on Iran matter. na wa o
e go beta if we Nigerians go mind our own business and settle our even bigger national issues.

gracias

A thread made it to the front page and I had to comment while including a link for people to read. Most of the commenters here don't know anything.

They are programmed to hate anything that includes Islam or Muslim
They are programmed to agree with whatever USA or Trump says or does.

You see them calling Obama spineless yet his regime issued family visas to Africa like never before. His regime issued visas to pregnant women but they hate him because of whatever reasons best known to them.

3 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by tiger28: 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
Roger3D:
So you are proud of a racist prick who actually hates your kind? You are a very interesting human being
This is what gets me with Africans. I just read all the comments praising trump and and i ask, are we really ok up there?? This is the guy that ADMITTEDLY has a disdain for AFRICANS and anything else NOT white. And we have some africans in some village praising him

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

It's like you are not reading the news... trump wants Iran to get nuclear weapons Obama does not.

Trump wants a war don't you understand

4 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Horus(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ60uGVDr84

Former President Obama: "Serious mistake" to exit Iran nuclear deal"

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Lucasbalo(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
mexxmoney:
As far as I am concerned, I will take Trump over Obama anyday. Trump is a doer, he is getting things done. Obama just wasted his eight years with his incompetence
You sure don't have a clue how things work in America. I bet you will support the KKK over any civil rights organizations. Some Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. When over 90% of African Americans thinks Trump is a bigot and a guy from Nigeria is supporting someone that think of him and people that looks like him as subhuman. You wouldn't even find a Bull supporting a Tiger in the jungle. Real sad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by khanwale(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

YET THE AMERICANS HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS. WHO GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHO OWNS WHAT. IF THEY DONT WANT IRAN TO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS THEY SHOULD DO AWAY WITH THEIRS INSTEAD OF BEING IN A ARMS RACE WITH RUSSIA AND SUPPLYING WEAPONS TO DICTATORS IN CIVILIAN CLOTHS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 1:36pm On May 09, 2018
ifyboy60:

actually d US invaded north Korea in d 50's d war ended in a truce.

Yes they did and it was back then..They didn't even have nukes then and China was really behind them. Why can't they invade North Korea again? Why did they have to seat and talk with North Korea? Do you think USA talks with smaller players without nukes? They just bomb them like they did to aforementioned countries

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by bedspread: 1:38pm On May 09, 2018
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
GOD UPHOLD DONALD TRUMP
I LOVE THIS MAN SOOO MUCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Lucasbalo(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2018
tiger28:
This is what gets me with Africans. I just read all the comments praising trump and and i ask, are we really ok up there?? This is the guy that ADMITTEDLY has a disdain for AFRICANS and anything else NOT white. And we have some africans in some village praising him
It's inferiority complex. Most of the guys here supporting the racist Trump think he's the get way to independence but he met with Buhari just last week and Trump never said a word about their independence. So go figure. Even in animal kingdom, you will never see a deer rooting for a Lion . Sometimes I wonder why Nigeria is not up to par in the comity of Nations. I guess I know why now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Do you have proof or is it just talk?

Go ask the Chinese how many of their own people were butchered by Mao. Now you want them to be your saviour.... I can not even wish such on my enemy.

Lol. What has Amerika done all of this and last century except invade other countries at will and do as it wishes. And do Google Sabra and Shatilla. As for Mao, as a revolutionary leader he was peerless. But as the president of China he was an unmitigated disaster and might have killed up to 60 million of his own people due to his policies. I like the Chinese, but i do not like their behavior or attitude, or the arrogance with which they trample all over Africa and claim the entirety of the South China seas for themselves.
Read what i said in the other post again. What i meant was that a collision between China and Amerika is coming. Both will do lots of harm to each other and i will be on the sidelines cheering. It's like watching a Nigerian soldier and policeman fighting grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by bedspread: 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
tiger28:
WHO CARES..... Whoever is on GOD's Side is all I care about....
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by itchie: 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
President Trump is the best thing to happen to the world right now. He's an intelligent and brave man who knows what should be done and is getting things done

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by MiltonFine: 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
Una dey here dey rain abuse on Obama calling him spineless. Nigerians are the worst hypocrites ever.Against all odds Obama became the first and I suppose the last ever African American POTUS and yet u say he's spineless. Make una go run for Councillor una go know the meaning of spineless. You call diplomacy spineless? Why is your own Federal Govt. paying ex-militants in the name of Amnesty? It is because sometimes diplomacy is the right card. Sorry this is not just about Iran, it's about tearing down Obama's legacy be it ObamaCare,NAFTA, TPP, Climate change and what have you. It's pure childish and racist politics.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by MrMystrO(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by deebrownneymar: 1:43pm On May 09, 2018
I believe God put Trump in power. Americans should give thanks to God. I trust Trump's judgements. #MAGA all the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by karpentar: 1:43pm On May 09, 2018
redsun:
This thread sounds like a typical kkk and neonazis forum from the comments of some supposed niggers. Dissing a blackman that knows what it is to fight all his life to be free. In support of diehard redneck that has been brainwashed from birth to think that his blond hair and albino skin gives him a prerequisite right of superiority over socalled coloured people.

It's a sign of inferiority complex accepting a white-reject like Obama as a black man. What makes him more black than white?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by MrMystrO(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
itchie:
President Trump is the best thing to happen to the world right now. He's an intelligent and brave man who knows what should be done and is getting things done

Trump Is a slowpoke

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.