Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,773 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (38906 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2007
mukina2:

software because you lost does not give you the right to attack everyone grin grin tongue

gunner 4 life kiss

Who told u we lost? Cant u see for yourself? I am not attacking anyone, I am only saying the truth here,
Chelsea Rules, (enemies make una go enter river)
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by danniecool(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2007
Abi o

ChelsEa RuLE
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2007
chelsea my nyash grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by OmoEko1(f): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2007
the last time i check u got no nyash cheesy cheesy

[size=17pt]CHELSEA All The Wayyyy[/size]
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2007
chelsea sucks grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2007
chelsea ko paraga ni
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by danniecool(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2007
Arsenal died never to rise again grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2007
manchester united
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2007
the pic says it all tongue

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2007
manchester united
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by atiku07(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2007
u better sharap u no dey watch scumites are down simple hahahaha

porthsmuth 2 - 0 man utd
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2007
Na today?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by atiku07(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2007
porthsmuth 2 - 1 Man utd    grin grin have a good day scumites but chelsea rules
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2007
Atiku, don't even tread on that path. If not, i'll slap you with a heavy heart.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by atiku07(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2007
that is why i love u i know ustill fancy chelsea and i will also receive u into the winning team with a heavy heart

well we don close the gap sha just three now e go better

[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color] UP CHELSEA
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2007
Oh hopefully, that's where y'all are staying.

Man U ROCKS!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2007
;dmanchester united all the way ;d
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by toshmann(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2007
we never walk alone cool

@all other teams. . . . . manure. . . .toy gun. . . . . tongue. common west ham win arsenal. . . . . choi grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2007
manchester united
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2007
Hmmmn 

How i wish, How i wish, This Manchester United fans and Arsenal agree with me, that there is no other club LIKE CHELSEA, Chelsea is the best Club,

Beleive me or now, Chelsea Owns the Premiership,  Manchester United has Fallen to a Developing club,  What a pity, (very happy inside of me) Arsenal was demolished by a baby Club am not so suprise about that,  because for the past two seasons Arsenal has not been able to Trash Watford,  (Muki are you still there? abi u don run?)

So my people Chelsea WON this Week again,  We are always Winning and we would Always win,

CHELSEA TILL I DIE,
CHELSEA FOR LIFE,
GO GO GO GO CHELSEA GO GO GO GO CHELSEA,
UP BLUES (enemies go and pour hot water on your head) grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Mustay(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2007
. . . He sure is crazy about his team
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2007
muki where are you? no more unbeaten watever?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2007
haaaa muki muki all over wetin i do? grin tongue
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2007
mukina2:

haaaa  muki muki all over wetin i do? grin tongue

Muki Muki na u bico oooooo. Happy easter,  grin BUT CHELSEA STILL RULES FOR LIFE!! cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Danoe(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2007
OFFICIAL CHELSEA FC WEEKLY EMAIL NEWSLETTER

WIN A

BALL SIGNED BY SHEVCHENKO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOOTBALL NEWS

Squad unchanged for Spurs challenge

In the words of a famous breakfast cereal advert, Josi Mourinho's squad for the lunchtime kick-off against Tottenham has nothing added and nothing taken away.

>> Chelsea v Spurs : Pre-match briefing

>> Drogba and Dixon - The 30-up men speak

>> Blues find reason to believe

>> Reaction : Don't Panic

TICKET NEWS

Valencia (A): SOLD OUT

Blackburn (FA Cup) : Goes on GENERAL SALE at 4 per person from Tuesday 10th April. On sale via the internet from 7am and the box office (no cash payments) from 9am, no telephone sales.

West Ham (A) : Currently on sale to season ticket holders and members

Newcastle (A) : Currently on sale to season ticket holders

Bolton (H) : Currently on sale to members, 1 per person

EASTER STADIUM TOURS

STUCK FOR IDEAS THIS EASTER? TAKE THE STAMFORD BRIDGE TOUR!!

The unmissable behind-the-scenes tours of Stamford Bridge are running throughout the Easter Holidays and are perfect for Chelsea fans of all ages!! Your fully guided tour will show you into the most exclusive areas of Stamford Bridge such as the Press Room, the Players Tunnel, the Manager's Dug-Outs, the magnificent Home Dressing Rooms and much, much more!

Stadium Tours last for one hour and conclude inside the Museum, archiving the most detailed collection of Blues memorabilia ever seen! Midweek, tours run at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm and, at weekends, begin at 12pm, 1pm and 2pm.

Tours are extremely popular and extremely busy so e-mail us so click here or call 0870 603 0005 to avoid disappointment!!

ONLINE MEGASTORE

Get £25 off Away Shirts!

Bag your very own Chelsea away shirt, with adult sizes available from just #14.99!

NEXT GAMES

Chelsea v Tottenham, 6th April, Barclays Premiership
Valencia v Chelsea, 10th April, UEFA Champions League

Unlike the last minute victory over Watford last weekend, Chelsea will aim to get a win in their next 2 games long before injury time comes around. First up it’s a London derby when Spurs travel to the Bridge, and the fans will be expecting a similar game to their thrilling FA Cup clash. Then it’s must win UEFA Champions League clash against Valencia with the Blues seeking that crucial away goal.

If you cant get to either of the games, then follow the action with -

Chelsea TV Online - Live online commentary from half an hour before kickoff.

Chelsea NOW - The official CFC cross-network text alert service with team news, goal alerts, and full and half time updates, sent straight to your mobile

Chelsea TV - The full 90 minutes of action

MATCHDAY HOSPITALITY

A polite reminder to our Seasonal Hospitality Customers that the deadline to renew your seats for next season is fast approaching, please could have your completed renewal form before 27th April 2007 in order to secure your seats for next season, if you would like to discuss alternative options or your renewal process please contact your Account Manager or a member of our Sales Team.

If you are not a current Seasonal Hospitality customer but are interested in obtaining a facility for next season, our Sales Team will be happy to place your details onto our wait list to receive information regarding available seats when they go on general sale from Tuesday 8th May 2007. For further details please contact our Sales Office on 0870 300 1212
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2007
erm what's with the sermon angry
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 4real(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2007
MAN u my ass gunners for life
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2007
manchester united
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by atiku07(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2007
thanks man chelsea has done it again ma boys are real razzr i& co it is time to pop the champaigne

valencia 1 chelsea 2

God Bless CHELSEA
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2007
manchester united
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2007
CONGRATS MANCHESTER UNITEDFC YOU ROCK OUR WORLD.YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply)

Cardiff City Vs Manchester United (1 - 5) On 22nd December 2018 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 / Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.