Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (39054 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
Mukina abeg go siddon.With ur fake tori
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Software
You and your cohorts said more than that last week before our match with Roma
The real day came, lo and behold that match turned out to be the worst match of some Roma players' lives

Nope, i knew Man U would win that match agains ROMA,
But bro lets be frank, U cant Compare ROma with AC,
U know that tooo, lets be realistic here.

@Muki
No UCL for arsenal next season, get ready for relegation, Thanks

@9ja4reeal

where did u get that news from? better dont deceive urself, The reverse is the case
Thanks

With Chelsea, its not Over Until whistle Blows
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2007
9Jia and software you guys love my name too much grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2007
Please leave ma jare.What do u think of Bolton?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2007
9ja4eva:

Please leave ma jare.What do u think of Bolton?

yes answer, wat do u think of Bolton? she cant talk, cos she's not sure if they could even have a draw
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
Bolton is deir worst nightmare.LOL
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2007
software:

yes answer,  what do u think of Bolton? she can't talk, because she's not sure if they could even have a draw

software start thinking of liverfool tongue

9Jia get behind me haba go find taiwo leave muki alone grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2007
Mukina no change d topic answer us.Muki r u scared of telling everyone of Obj.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ Mukina
I see you're enjoying the attention and having fun grin

@ Software
Let's just keep our fingers crossed then.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2007
mukina2:

software start thinking of liverfool tongue

9Jia  get behind me haba  go find taiwo leave muki alone grin

MukiMuki,

Liverpool's case is already settled, we would teach them the lesson of their life,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2007
We wish
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Mukina
I see you're enjoying the attention and having fun grin

@ Software
Let's just keep our fingers crossed then.

Dr Dre i tire .
muki this muki that
muki everywhere
even on YIm some pple just cant resist muki grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by lalaboi(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2007
hmmm? lik ajasa

mukina wot are realli fealing lik? lik u r a looser and u no well! lol
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2007
lalaboi:

hmmm? lik ajasa

mukina wot are realli fealing lik? lik you're a looser and u no well! lol

Lalaboi u just told her the truth, I hope she agrees with u,

Chelsea rocks
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2007
i am feeling like a winner my head is held up high grin cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2007
mukina2:

i am feeling like a winner my head is held up high grin cheesy

Thunder Thunder ur mouth, U better stop deceiving urself. Be ready to face relegation angry
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ Mukina
;DHave you have turned irresistible Muki? grin laughs laughs laughs
Though, that word irresistible reminds me of a product they advertise like that in Nigeria grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2007
thunder scatter ur teeth, ur keyboard, ur monitor and ur mind
may nepa fail that area grin

i am a winner  . . tongue

@Dr Dre abi o
muki everywhere
i just pray that they do not winch me grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2007
@Dr Dre

pls tell muki the truth ooo. she wants to perish comlpletely With Arsenal, Let her know there is no way in arsenal
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2007
satan grin leave me alone

i am a gunner for life
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2007
@ Mukina
Lol
Pray very hard they don't winch you grin
Some how it's funny though what the product Irresistible brings to my mind grin

@ Software
lol
Can you picture the product they use to advertise with irresistible?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Mukina
Lol
Pray very hard they don't winch you grin
Some how it's funny though what the product Irresistible brings to my mind grin

@ Software
lol
Can you picture the product they use to advertise with irresistible?

Dr
i want to know tell me o grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2007
@ Mukina
The product is Indomine grin
Guess you should know that
Right?
Think it goes with something like so irresistible grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2007
i dnt know what that is embarassed embarassed
pls tell me wink
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2007
mukina2:

i dnt know what that is embarassed embarassed
please tell me wink

Why would u know when u are dinning with loosers? hisssssssssss

@Dr Dre

Pls try and advice her, Do u work with indomine? why are you now advertising Indomine?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2007
@Dr Dre

Anyway, it was a good way oof advertising Indomine,
Or were you the guy in the advert?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2007
Muki, maybe he's secretly in love with you and that's why he's calling your name.

Make una leave Muki now! She wants to die with Arsenal as in Titanic. Besides Arse-anal needs a genuine, active female fan on NL like both Chelsea and Man Utd have.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 12:41am On Apr 13, 2007
@Jgirl

lets all join hands and talk to muki, she would Leave Arsenal and join a better club, Invitte her to Man U or Chesea, She is our sister, dont let us allow her die wit Those failures they call arsenal
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 12:44am On Apr 13, 2007
@ Software
No, I don't work with Indomine o and I'm not trying to advertise Indomine
I was just trying to pass a message to Mukina since she agreed that she is irresistable
Have you forgoten what happens to Indominelet me remind you that it ends up in the stomach grin

@ J-girl
How are you doing today J-girl? grin
Who may be in love in secret with Mukina?should I bring my ear?
Can I guess the active female fans for Chelsea and MAN U?
A rescue attempt for Muki
What do you think? Do you think we can accomodate such in our team?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by debosky(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2007
back to sender - na una go die. haters incorporated. stop thinking about Arsenal and move on with your crummy lives. angry angry
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 12:48am On Apr 13, 2007
Abeg, leave muki now! Even though I love her o! I hate the fact she likes arse-anal but then again, i also regret that debosky is for arse-anal too. All we can do is pray that they come to their senses.

@ Dr. Dre, I was talking about you being in love with muki and yes, you can guess the active female fans of Man Utd and Chelsea. Leave Muki in Arse-anal. They need her
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 12:55am On Apr 13, 2007
@ J-girl
Me in love secretly with Mukina shocked shocked shocked shocked
She is an Arsenal fan o if you have forgotten.
I was only trying to make a point.
I would prefer to contend against those slippers of yours for you than do that grin
My guess is that you are the active female fan for MAN UNITEDcool and smart one wink
while Razorr is the active female fan for Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 / Man City Vs Man United : Carabao Cup ( 0 - 1) On 29th January 2020 / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.