Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (34523 Views)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by eluquenson(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2018
Simply means no one knows tomorrow

Where there is life, there is hope, perseverance is the key.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Siga: 4:01pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Ok now u r the breadwinner, good for you.
But that doesn't justify your actions for having unprotected sex and been irresponsible or wayward.
And if ur child does the same thing u did later in life. Give her a bottle of small stout to celebrate her achievement.
...Uncle ..u have a story as well...
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:
But that doesn't justify your actions for having unprotected sex and been irresponsible or wayward.
And if ur child does the same thing u did later in life. Give her a bottle of small stout to celebrate her achievement.

Let thunder without brakes fire you without end. Ingrate. stoopid monkey.
She is a living testimony of success despite past failure.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by phlame(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:

What is this one saying Ewu!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by KanwuliaExtra: 4:12pm On May 09, 2018
Mba oooooooo.

Make dem wait for male 'breadwinner' ke! cheesy

Na woman dey feed man these days ke.

Just born your pikin jeje. . . If man come, fine. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2018
awww, how sweet , still I don't like bastards & ashawos
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Chiccly(f): 4:22pm On May 09, 2018
Congrats dear.

Focus and determination matters.

God bless you now and always.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by olufemi7onifade: 4:23pm On May 09, 2018
It is good you did not commit suicide and you are in support of your family.

However it is not a justification to illegitimate pregnancy due to unprotected sex. What if you contact HIV from your shameful act? You will do worse if your daughter should do same.

Congratulations for your job and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Lumig: 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
HeWrites:
A lady who was let down by her parents after she got pregnant before marriage, has become a manager and now takes care of her parents and siblings.

Ogbaji Comfort got pregnant out of wedlock and gave birth to a baby girl. This angered her parents and her mother placed a curse on her. Both parents abandoned her and refused to sponsor her education. But she worked to see herself through school, according to a story she shared.

Her problems continued when she tried to get a job. She was abused physically, sexually, and emotionally by her bosses. Eventually, she got a job as a cook in a company and rose from being the cook to being the manager of the company. She now takes care of her parents and siblings who abandoned her initially, according to her.

She shared her grass to grace story to encourage people who are suicidal as a result of problems they are currently facing.

Sharing her story on Instagram, she wrote:
"I thank God for who I am today.i taught I have seen it all,after having a baby out of wedlock, rejected by my parents.

My mum placed a cursed on me out of anger for getting pregnant out of wedlock as the only daughter.

After child birth, I applied for national diploma without a penny in my pocket. I was given an admission, I went home to tell my dad, my dad said he is not ready to waste money again, my brother became the most loved. But I didn't give up.

I went to school with faith, I sell satchet water for money, from satchet water I started making hair, fixing nails and lashes for money. Every Friday I will go to market to hawk for money.

After my ND certificate. I went to Lagos, my life in Lagos started as a house help. I was beaten to coma by my boss for drinking water from the water dispenser instead drinking tab water. He used my salary to pay my hospital bills, I went back to my cousin house.

Life in Lagos was terrible, I was raped, scammed, sexually abused. One day I received a call from my agent, I went for the interview, got the job as a chef in a hotel out side Lagos, from chef I became the manager .

I went back to the village enrolled my daughter into the best school in taraba state, started paying my elder brother school fees. Now he is a graduate of biochemistry, started a business for my mother also supported father in his farming business.

Am now the breadwinner of the family, nothing happen without my approval. Suicide is not an option, don't give up"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-cursed-by-parents-for-being-pregnant-out-of-wedlock-becomes-familys-breadwinner.html

... being the breadwinner now does not justify in anyway the promiscuous lifestyle spent in the past. Thank God for your life though
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by badesco(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
Pojomojo:
Pres. Buhari is doing well. He has beaten the benchmark for governance in Nigeria if there is any. He has so far risen the bar and of course put in place a towering legacy for a new leader to attain & maintain. He deserves a comeback. He has our support & that of many Nigerians
Your own and that of your siblings and well wishers will not be enough to give Pmb another chance...so Dont waste your vote..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by anochuko01(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:
this is how some people just talk anyhow. ''unwanted pregnancy'' and ''telling lies'' carry the same punishment in God's sight. Question is ''how many times have you told a lie'' or even pilfered? so you're ( we're) in no way different from her.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by yhormite: 4:48pm On May 09, 2018
Pojomojo:
Pres. Buhari is doing well. He has beaten the benchmark for governance in Nigeria if there is any. He has so far risen the bar and of course put in place a towering legacy for a new leader to attain & maintain. He deserves a comeback. He has our support & that of many Nigerians
Ogun punish u
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Chuchunana: 5:01pm On May 09, 2018
Everybody's got a story...don't bore us with your's...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by lexy2014: 5:07pm On May 09, 2018
Pojomojo:
pls give specifics on buharis achievements&legacies

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Organs(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:

Chai, can this world be rid of chronic and certified mumus?? Can it ever ever? Look at this beautiful and inspiring story, but look at what this Nnamdi Kanu follower is getting out of it.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Ikpongiton: 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
even at that or more,i will not still support waywardness.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by mechanics(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Thank God for your life.
Yes o, she's hardworking, didn't give up and not lazy, how was work today?
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by asawanathegreat(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2018
What God has destined for u no man can change it
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Ibrahim505(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2018
Highly inspirational. Poverty is the main curse if you won the fight against it the devils will fear you.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by victorian(f): 6:01pm On May 09, 2018
She try

She's a fighter.. She didn't give up on herself, even when everyone gave up on her.
Some women can storm through any weather and condition.

But some male graduates out there are seated duck at home waiting for a plum job, looking lean and begging for money to eat. Instead of them to accept some low jobs for the time being, or do some contract menial jobs or even learn a skill like barbing, baking, plumbing etc to make ends meet. They rather wait like celebrities at home for that job. Well hunger never beat una well! And they have a comfortable bed in their house to sleep, if not? They will do everything possible to change their joblessness.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by aristocrazzy: 6:41pm On May 09, 2018
Tolbanks:

STOP THINKING FROM YOUR AN*US FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! angry
I knew someone was gonna misunderstand me..
Stop the insults, I didn't insult u

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Lloydfather(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Thank God for your life.
in space of 8minutes u just made 2 ftc.

U chop winch.

Nne idi kwa sharp

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Those who got married many of them are childless. Yes she made a mistake but her family should have supported her. At first they might scold her but the damage has being done.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by virago(f): 7:17pm On May 09, 2018
Tolbanks:

I actually agree with him , having a child out of wedlock isn't a commendable thing but the parents may have taken it too far ( assuming all she said is true )

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by virago(f): 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
...Uncle ..u have a story as well...

And your point is ?

So when a child does bad/wrong you pat him/her on the back and give them a thumbs up
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by lobell: 7:22pm On May 09, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Hmmm, the curse didn't work, chai

Need a clean website design? Get started today without advanced payments. Please check my signature

Use an escrow service where payment is held until your client is satisfied. Prevent tempting them with the possibility of not paying and getting the website for free. Sign up and use an escrow service today.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by virago(f): 7:24pm On May 09, 2018
anochuko01:

this is how some people just talk anyhow. ''unwanted pregnancy'' and ''telling lies'' carry the same punishment in God's sight. Question is ''how many times have you told a lie'' or even pilfered? so you're ( we're) in no way different from her.

I don't get it with people these days , so when your child lies , steal , cheat or gets pregnant we should commend them because we also lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2018
Tolbanks:

Oh shutup!
Pregnancy outside marriage is wrong and no parent would be proud of that!
You are the one reasoning from your anus!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Siga: 7:55pm On May 09, 2018
virago:

And your point is ?

So when a child does bad/wrong you pat him/her on the back and give them a thumbs up
....we all have stories...may be different ...but placing a curse or cursing a child is not the answer....
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Ishilove: 8:07pm On May 09, 2018
It's inspiring, but I hope your mum has remembered to reverse the curse? The curses of parents are very potent and are not to be toyed with
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Are you a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.