Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (34518 Views)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by anochuko01(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2018
virago:

I don't get it with people these days , so when your child lies , steal , cheat or gets pregnant we should commend them because we also lie
nop.

but neither would I curse them nor declare him/her unworthy of my duties as a Father.
God hasn't killed us for the sh!ts we do everyday.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by virago(f): 10:49pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
....we all have stories...may be different ...but placing a curse or cursing a child is not the answer....

You still haven't answered my question , if your teenage daughter comes home with a protruding belly what would you do ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by virago(f): 10:50pm On May 09, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Oh shutup! Pregnancy outside marriage is wrong and no parent would be proud of that! You are the one reasoning from your anus!

I owe you a kiss dear
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by virago(f): 10:58pm On May 09, 2018
anochuko01:

nop.

but neither would I curse them nor declare him/her unworthy of my duties as a Father.
God hasn't killed us for the sh!ts we do everyday.

Agreed that the mum may have gone too far with the curses ( which I made clear in my first post on this thread ) I don't think she should be applauded for getting pregnant in childhood. Good you mentioned God in your defense but I can mention at least 2 cases in the Bible where God placed curses on children who did no wrong ( one on an unborn child ) , what do you have to say to that ?
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by anochuko01(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2018
virago:

Agreed that the mum may have gone too far with the curses ( which I made clear in my first post on this thread ) I don't think she should be applauded for getting pregnant in childhood. Good you mentioned God in your defense but I can mention at least 2 cases in the Bible where God placed curses on children who did no wrong ( one on an unborn child ) , what do you have to say to that ?
surely not under the new covenant. God wants all human to be saved. and not perish.
my whole point is; She should have been corrected in love. and she deserves plaudits for not giving up on turning out good. that would have been the end of several others.

I'm also sure she wouldn't want her child to have kid out of wedlock.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Siga: 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
virago:

You still haven't answered my question , if your teenage daughter comes home with a protruding belly what would you do ?
....whatever has happened cant be reversed...cursing ones kid out is not advisable...see alot of us have cursed and destroyed that one person destined to bless us because we are angry and disappointed....if it were my daughter ...the last thing I would do is curse... Jesus never cursed out the thief that was beside him on the cross....even though was a condemned criminal....we all at some point in life have done something out of character

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by frbona: 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
Jiang:
awww, how sweet , still I don't like bastards & ashawos
which category is you mom??
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Evablizin(f): 11:28pm On May 09, 2018
mechanics:
Yes o, she's hardworking, didn't give up and not lazy, how was work today?
cheesy I thank God,thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by frbona: 11:39pm On May 09, 2018
virago:

I won't throw her out that's certain, I won't curse her either,
But i'll be really mad tho
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Nobody: 6:33am On May 10, 2018
I’m still looking for the sense she’s trying to pass to her audience. You got pregnant out of wedlock and you want your parents to clap for you ?

Your stupidity is classic sist !
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by sapeleboi(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2018
YOU SEE ,THE REJECTED STONE BECAME THE CROONER STONE grin
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by visionex: 6:57am On May 10, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Ok now u r the breadwinner, good for you.
But that doesn't justify your actions for having unprotected sex and been irresponsible or wayward.
And if ur child does the same thing u did later in life. Give her a bottle of small stout to celebrate her achievement.
My br she is not claiming right here
To err is human but to forgive is divine.
At least she realised her mistakes, went back but was still rejected
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by mechanics(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy I thank God,thanks.
Okay, that's good, happy new day.
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by joshepade(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2018
is he for real!
Everyone is celebrating this lady's Gutter-to-grace story and here you are, hating on her for no specific reason. Search yourself, am super sure you are twice as irresponsible and wayward as you believe she is, making me wonder why your Dad never sold you long ago to buy ballons with the money, sit somewhere and be bursting them one by one. Quit the hate game and focus on your dreams Nigga. Thank me later

Chimo!!
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Capheelah: 8:25am On May 10, 2018
anochuko01:

surely not under the new covenant. God wants all human to be saved. and not perish.
my whole point is; She should have been corrected in love. and she deserves plaudits for not giving up on turning out good. that would have been the end of several others.

I'm also sure she wouldn't want her child to have kid out of wedlock.

I don't just get Nigerians. How will you throw your own child out because she got pregnant out of wedlock. We all know its not ideal but it happens every time. You just abandon and reject your child that you are meant to be there for no matter what because of pregnancy.
But if the mother in the question has issues with her husband and is in misery. It is still this child she will be counting on for support. Life is not a bed of roses. If you can't stand by your own child during a time like this, why are you a mother?
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Nobody: 8:55am On May 10, 2018
frbona:
which category is you mom??

Hey just because you were born a bastard or one of ur parents are one does not mean every body is the same as you. piss off looser
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by frbona: 10:57am On May 10, 2018
Jiang:

Hey just because you were born a bastard or one of ur parents are one does not mean every body is the same as you. piss off looser
that one got to him tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2018
frbona:
that one got to him tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) grow up kid!!!
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Pojomojo: 7:14pm On May 11, 2018
Medical Tourism
Ineffectiveness to Herdsmen
lexy2014:
pls give specifics on buharis achievements&legacies
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by lexy2014: 7:22pm On May 11, 2018
Pojomojo:
Medical Tourism
Ineffectiveness to Herdsmen
bros u wicked. Y u no like buhari like this? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by Tolbanks(f): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Oh shutup!
Pregnancy outside marriage is wrong and no parent would be proud of that!
You are the one reasoning from your anus!

I can see you are truly showing the meaning of your name...
Keep it up anus licker
Re: Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Tolbanks:

I can see you are truly showing the meaning of your name...
Keep it up anus licker
Babymama spotted! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.