Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) (37697 Views)

Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria (Meme Collection) / The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by AprokoGirl: 3:27pm On May 09, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Read Below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5773/different-types-of-okada-men-in-nigeria-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by AprokoGirl: 3:27pm On May 09, 2018
Na Naija We Dey oo grin grin

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK ALSO ...

"All The Credit “Airtime” Wahala We Can Relate To (meme collection)"

CLICK HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/5568/all-the-credit-airtime-wahala-we-can-relate-to-meme-collection/

2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by vizkiz: 3:31pm On May 09, 2018
Sorry I don't take bikes.

I use Uber.

I don't know why you all are quoting me. I don't get it, is there anything special in Uber?

Nigerians are suffering Mehn.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:

I use Uber.

And its an achievement?

213 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by vizkiz: 3:37pm On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

And its an achievement?

It means I don't want to risk my life on a two wheels machine being operated by people who spend more time drinking than riding.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2018
G
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Benjom(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by eluquenson(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
All these attributes can be best seen in Lagos Okada Riders.

The most ones i feared most are the hausa riders eh cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by jonaRanking11111(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by omocalabar(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
Just yesterday one actually charged a friend visiting for the first time 100naira for a distance that was beyond trekkable. The distance was so near that u can even aim the place thwroing a pebble

17 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by talk2saintify(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2018
shocked

The Drunk ones that will decide to give you 900# Change and you gave them 100# and yhu will be expecting the money Like........................

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:

I use Uber.
Then this thread is not meant for you. The fuc* outta here...

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by solochris(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2018
Irrelevant post
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by HeWrites(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by adrian3000(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2018
Dry memes tongue

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by chuckdee4(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

And its an achievement?

lol
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=vizkiz post=67417411]

It means I don't want to risk my life on a two wheels machine being operated by people who spend more time drinking than riding. [/quot

abeg stop forming, na your legedez benz you dey call uber?

34 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by BlaiseBankss(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:

I use Uber.
U go dey lie unnecessary lie sha
Na Wa ooo

46 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by guji12(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:

I use Uber.
Mumu.. who ask u

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by IamPatriotic(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2018
Jatijatiiiii
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
When your crush climbs on your bike, and with her both hands on your shoulders, can't stop chucking you her bress...

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by superdols(f): 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
and the ones that will carry you halfway and start hissing and complaining... boda, complain or not, I am not adding anything

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by cocoboss(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
and how does this contribute to d terrible state of this country!!! oh lord why me!!!! :
buhari buhari please die soon'( cry cry cry cry
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Millz404(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
Dry as usual
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by shakyum: 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
the last one got me laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by ClintonEmex: 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
Hustlers
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by midehi2(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 09, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Pavore9: 4:11pm On May 09, 2018
They come in different shades! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by HtwoOw: 4:12pm On May 09, 2018

That's 98% of the youths especially if a lady dresses tight and smart

I have asked around and i have concluded that they raise their sits for this purpose alone, they want you to slide down and use something to jam them

These ones wee not mind that you the boyfriend is sitting at the back ,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abakaliki In Pictures / Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.