Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Help! My Laptop Screen Has Turned To This, And Later The Tv In My Room Too - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Laptop Screen Has Turned To This, And Later The Tv In My Room Too (1679 Views)

My Hp Elitebook 8460p Laptop Screen Has Horizontal Line. How Can I Fix It??? / Gurus Pls Help, Changing Windows Has Turned Ma Computer To A Monster! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Laptop Screen Has Turned To This, And Later The Tv In My Room Too by saddik(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2010
help pls, my laptop screen has just turned black with white boarders.

Just a moment ago my TV too just turned the same, but I switched the TV off from the socket for some minutes and it came back to life. My laptop is still the same.

Wat do u think is d problem?

Re: Help! My Laptop Screen Has Turned To This, And Later The Tv In My Room Too by honeric01(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2010
It must have been from the power, i mean PHCN
Re: Help! My Laptop Screen Has Turned To This, And Later The Tv In My Room Too by saddik(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2010
Tnx 4 d input, but im 100% sure its not power.
Re: Help! My Laptop Screen Has Turned To This, And Later The Tv In My Room Too by scantee(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2010
saddik:

Tnx 4 d input, but im 100% sure its not power.

My man as Honeric01 said before, any thing that affect your laptop and at same time your television must be from power. or if i may asking is your laptop and television networked together (joking)
Re: Help! My Laptop Screen Has Turned To This, And Later The Tv In My Room Too by blackweaver(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2010
can you get a desktop monitor from someone flat screen or crt it doesn't matter; now connect the monitor to you laptop so that the display comes out on the monitor; if you get the same output then it MIGHT be a software problem, if not the problem is definitely hardware

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Steve Jobs, The Co-founder Of Apple Died Today / How To Get The Model Of Your PC Using Command(cmd) / PC Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.