Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 10/05/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 10/05/2018 Friday (351 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 10/05/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 3:46am On May 10, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Thursday, 10th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 28,29&30_

➡TOPIC: *ACCESS THROUGH SACRIFICE*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 50:5
_"Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice._ "
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
One thing that will make anyone outstanding in life is the level of sacrifice he is ready to make'. See; you must be willing to let go of something
no matter how painful to access something great or gainful in life and destiny. John D. Rockefeller was an American Oil and Business Magnate and Philanthropist widely considered as the wealthiest American of all time and the richest person in modern history. Just a little story of him. He was very sick dying on the hospital bed, they have to start begging breast feeding mothers for breast milk to survive, the hairs on his head were removing
but God opened the mystery of tithe to him. He then ordered that his money from 10% to 50% should be paid as tithe. After paying his first tithe, he got his total healing. Sacrifice is a crazy thing but it pays. King Solomon offered a sacrifice of 22,000 oxen and
120,000 sheep unto God for the dedication of God's temple and God visited him [2 Chronicles 7:5]. Your sacrifice will break the head of your enemies in pieces before your very eyes. Try and see the wonders of sacrifice today. God said in our text this day,
gather together unto me the saints that have made a covenant with me in sacrifice. You can imagine such a special gathering God! God releases His best on them.
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Father, by Your mercy, remember my sacrifice and visit me_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Personal Prayers For The Month Of June. / Billy Graham's Will And Testament Released To Public. Read Now! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.