Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To (8339 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by mypersonalty: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Damolux01:
If I were the guy...I would do business with it here in Nigeria....say Agro biz like palm oil(buy and sell when price doubles or tripples)that won't affect anything. Make it 2m or 3m...then, look into Canada Express entry or Australia PR. Those are the best for now. If you're not interested in doing biz with the money, Then...Invest 800k in Nigeria Treasury Bill. Spend the remaining 500k on Dubai or Abu Dhabi job package...You can earn 150k to 250k on monthly basis. If after two years...You're not cool with the place. You should have saved about 2m to 3m...Plus about 1m plus that the TB would have grown to...That's enough to take you to anywhere reasonable in Europe, America or Australia.

this treasury bill, how does it work?

I mean the procedure!
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by Damolux01(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
mypersonalty:

this treasury bill, how does it work?

I mean the procedure!
Check The Tressury Bill Thread on investment section...Read to fathom all.
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2018
KingDemolah:

Lol. But it's through oo. let my cry give me millions

Demola please can i hv your whatsapp ID or your email?
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by KingDemolah(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by Gavrelino123: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Damolux01:
If I were the guy...I would do business with it here in Nigeria....say Agro biz like palm oil(buy and sell when price doubles or tripples)that won't affect anything. Make it 2m or 3m...then, look into Canada Express entry or Australia PR. Those are the best for now. If you're not interested in doing biz with the money, Then...Invest 800k in Nigeria Treasury Bill. Spend the remaining 500k on Dubai or Abu Dhabi job package...You can earn 150k to 250k on monthly basis. If after two years...You're not cool with the place. You should have saved about 2m to 3m...Plus about 1m plus that the TB would have grown to...That's enough to take you to anywhere reasonable in Europe, America or Australia.
You are educated indeed..
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by Damolux01(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Gavrelino123:
You are educated indeed..
Just my thought actually! Thanks!
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by SirWellington(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Damolux01:

Just for the records, 500k no reach anywhere if you wanna run dubai or Abu Dhabi job package o, as in, e no go anywhere.
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by Gavrelino123: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
SirWellington:

Just for the records, 500k no reach anywhere if you wanna run dubai or Abu Dhabi job package o, as in, e no go anywhere.
How much does it cost...?
give your opinion.
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by SirWellington(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gavrelino123:

How much does it cost...?
give your opinion.

We're talking about 800k to 1m. Covers, visa, biometrics, return ticket, money to runs job when you arrive dubai or money to pay your rent and feed if you choose to job hunt yourself.... from experience with 500k might not even be enough for visa and flight tickets sef.
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by Damolux01(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2018
SirWellington:

If you use agent, he no reach anywhere. If you DIY, it's enough. I have about 5 very close friends there hustling now. None of them spent up to 500 self, so I know what I put up there. Don't argue it cuz it's the fact!
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by SirWellington(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Damolux01:
If you use agent, he no reach anywhere. If you DIY, it's enough. I have about 5 very close friends there hustling now. None of them spent up to 500 self, so I know what I put up there. Don't argue it cuz it's the fact!

Story. I did it my self and I am giving you facts, don't state what you are not sure of, a three months tourist visa costs how much? Then the return ticket nko? Stop misleading people here with fake gists, it's so unfair. Then money for biometrics in Abuja? Then bta nko? Do your research well before coming here to give speculations. Give me a break down how they arrived at 500k. Your story seems too fake!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by SirWellington(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Damolux01:

Let's even assume you wanna run a a direct employment visa, how much is that? Plus money for medicals in Abuja? Then ticket money nko? Guy get your facts straight Abeg or use Google to enlighten you on recent happenings, you think Dubai is South Africa? Abegi
Re: If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To by Kongi123: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bro to travel dubai this days for job if you dont have 1m you are coming to Dubai to be an illegal person nio I can see most people are thinking Dubai of 2014 is still the same don't let anybody scam you,your 500k go reach kenya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cable Visa Help / Bta To Dubai....info Needed / Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.