Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (44395 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Abroad people: will you relocate back home if given $40k?

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Abroad people: will you relocate back home if given $40k?

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one
make i book space first lol

lol brother these your conditions dey stringent oooo grin grin grin grin but lets work with it. now if i was based abroad 40k dollars is too small to relocate home with unless of course i was illegal abroad then i will take it asap and return like the same day if i can get flight lol cuz that is like 30 million naira. you can buy house for 25 million and settle down and rest. if i was legal hmmm if i was in the uk i would take it and return but if i was in the usa i wouldnt

as a home guy i would take $40k to stay. thats not even a question. 1k abroad without papers is worse than hell lol

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
make i book space first lol

lol brother these your conditions dey stringent oooo grin grin grin grin but lets work with it. now if i was based abroad 40k dollars is too small to relocate home with unless of course i was illegal abroad then i will take it asap and return like the same day if i can get flight lol cuz that is like 30 million naira. you can buy house for 25 million and settle down and rest. if i was legal hmmm if i was in the uk i would take it and return but if i was in the usa i wouldnt

as a home guy i would take $40k to stay. thats not even a question. 1k abroad without papers is worse than hell lol

This tells me you have limited experience.
It is far better to enter with $1k and no papers than stay in Naija with $40k:
Take the $1k, enter UK, US, Canada, ask for asylum. Play your cards right. Before long you'll have your papers. Guaranteed

As for the $40k. Depends on your circumstances abroad. There are Nigerians in US, UK, etc who'll happily go back home given $10k

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Take the $1k, enter UK, US, Canada, ask for asylum. Play your cards right. Before long you'll have your papers. Guaranteed

]As for the $40k. Depends on your circumstances abroad. There are Nigerians in US, UK, etc who'll happily go back home given $10k
na so e easy ? lmaooooo grin grin grin grin

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

As for the $40k. Depends on your circumstances abroad. There are Nigerians in US, UK, etc who'll happily go back home given $10k
you see the two bolded ? do you see how you are confusing yasef bro ? so there are many in the uk as you said who would be happy to return home with just 10k dollars but in same breath you are saying someone collecting the 40 thousand dollars to remain in naija is a wrong move ? you aint making sense right now bro. why not cut the suffering of entering the uk and then suffering to the point where all you need to return is 10k dollars, why not just get the shortcut and collect 4 times that amount without even stepping into the suffering land ? just collect the 40k dollars and stay cheesy cheesy

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:

Bros, it is VERY easy if you know what you doing. See thus video below. You think they stupid. Plus you'd also have $1k which these people don't have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwNNnOr-1U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Bros, it is VERY easy if you know what you doing. See thus video below. You think they stupid. Plus you'd also have $1k which these people don't have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwNNnOr-1U
bro you are living in fantasy land. go to germany you will see millions of african aduros seeking political asylum. after they frustrate you for 10 years while making you live inside camps, after 10 years you will be the one begging them to deport you home. i used to visit aduro camps in aachen bonn back in the day because i knew a few people there back in the day. you will live in makeshift camps with turks etc. this man you are the typical naija man wey go open mouth like say life dey very easyyyyyyyyyyy and rossyyyyyyyyyyy once you enter europe cheesy cheesy cheesy

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
you see the two bolded ? do you see how you are confusing yasef bro ? so there are many in the uk as you said who would be happy to return home with just 10k dollars but in same breath you are saying someone collecting the 40 thousand dollars to remain in naija is a wrong move ? you aint making sense right now bro. why not cut the suffering of entering the uk and then suffering to the point where all you need to return is 10k dollars, why not just get the shortcut and collect 4 times that amount without even stepping into the suffering land ? just collect the 40k dollars and stay cheesy cheesy

There are of course Nigerians in dire circumstances abroad (including US, UK). There are Nigerians hoping to be rescued and brought back to Nigeria. There are Nigerians with criminal records or fugitives from the law, or homeless, or mental.

That's different from being given the chance the enter any country you wish with a clean record and $1k.

Justwise, DisGuy, what you folks think?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

There are of course Nigerians in dire circumstances abroad (including US, UK). There are Nigerians hoping to be rescued and brought back to Nigeria. There are Nigerians with criminal records or fugitives from the law, or homeless, or mental.

That's different from being given the chance the enter any country you wish with a clean record and $1k.

Justwise, ThisGuy, what you folks think?
a clean record ? TRY ' NO RECORD '. you are delusional bro

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
bro you are living in fantasy land. go to germany you will see millions of african aduros seeking political asylum. after they frustrate you for 10 years while making you live inside camps, after 10 years you will be the one begging them to deport you home. i used to visit aduro camps in aachen bonn back in the day because i knew a few people there back in the day. you will live in makeshift camps with turks etc. this man you are the typical naija man wey go open mouth like say life dey very easyyyyyyyyyyy and rossyyyyyyyyyyy once you enter europe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros, remember part of the criteria is that you CHOOSE where to go with the $1k.
If you know what you are doing and where to go, it is much, much, much, better to leave Naija with $1k and no papers, than stay in Naija with $40k.
Check out this video below

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
a clean record ? TRY ' NO RECORD '. you are delusional bro

As soon as you obtain a valid ID no record is almost as good as good record.
Do your research. In some places illegals can get drivers license, open bank accounts, and even vote

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Bros, remember part of the criteria is that you CHOOSE where to go with the $1k.
If you know what you are doing and where to go, it is much, much, much, better to leave Naija with $1k and no papers, than stay in Naija with $40k.
Check out this video below
you are talking rubbish. there are millios of stranded africans and nigerians who if you offer 40k dollars today they will return to their coutry. heck there are millions of legal nigerians in the uk who have worked for 30 years but cant save due to bills and have less than 5000 pounds in their account - all those people will gladly take the 40,000 dollars and return home. you are here saying someone with just 1k and illegal is far better off ? you are delusional bro. very delusional. especially todays europe that has economic problems . you are very delusional. even people that enter europe legally with 10,000 dollars struggle to find their feet talkless of someone illegal with just 1k

108 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:

If you only knew. In some places it is just a formality. They actually want you to stay. Do you know there are first world places willing to actually PAY you to move there?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If you only knew. In some places it is just a formality. They actually want you to stay. Do you know there are first world places willing to actually PAY you to move there?
yeah those places are not economically viable. why would you move to an economical wasteland when you can collect 40k dollars and start your life in naija ? who wants to stay in moldova ? or romania ? lmaooo bro please stop talkig like a poor man with no ambition. end up in moldova depressed with no job and just 1k ? gerrouttttttttttttttttt with that mess lol

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
you are talking rubbish. there are millios of stranded africans and nigerians who if you offer 40k dollars today they will return to their coutry. heck there are millions of legal nigerians in the uk who have worked for 30 years but cant save due to bills and have less than 5000 pounds in their account - all those people will gladly take the 40,000 dollars and return home. you are here saying someone with just 1k and illegal is far better off ? you are delusional bro. very delusional. especially todays europe that has economic problems . you are very delusional. even people that enter europe legally with 10,000 dollars struggle to find their feet talkless of someone illegal with just 1k

Bros, you keep missing the part that YOU CHOOSE where to go!!!
Give me $1k, drop me anywhere in New York City. Paper or no paper, there is nothing a regular person can do that I can't do!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Bros, you keep missing the part that YOU CHOOSE where to go!!!
Give me $1k, drop me anywhere in New York City. Paper or no paper, there is nothing a regular person can do that I can't do!
and how are you getting into NYC illegally on refugee status ? brossssssss you are starting to sound like one of these guys who have never left nigeria before but full of ideas of what they think they know lol

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

As soon as you obtain a valid ID no record is almost as good as good record.
Do your research. In some places illegals can get drivers license, open bank accounts, and even vote
yes in certain states in america. question is how do you get into the coutry as an illegal from naija ? bro you are in fantasy land

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
and how are you getting into NYC illegally on refugee status ? brossssssss you are starting to sound like one of these guys who have never left nigeria before but full of ideas of what they think they know lol

Part of the criteria is that I'd be put in any place I choose. Example, Canada has serious shortage of workers. These places WANT TO quickly legalize you, except you are a wanton criminal or something!

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
yes in certain states in america. question is how do you get into the coutry as an illegal from naija ? bro you are in fantasy land

Ok, I see the problem. You didn't read the OP well.
Here it is again:
You'd be given $1k and dropped anywhere in the world you choose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
yeah those places are not economically viable. why would you move to an economical wasteland when you can collect 40k dollars and start your life in naija ? who wants to stay in moldova ? or romania ? lmaooo bro please stop talkig like a poor man with no ambition. end up in moldova depressed with no job and just 1k ? gerrouttttttttttttttttt with that mess lol

Canada is not economically viable? See below

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Part of the criteria is that I'd be put in any place I choose. Example, Canada has serious shortage of workers. These places WANT TO quickly legalize you, except you are a wanton criminal or something!
and in your shortsight you dont understand that even people in canada esecially with your status as a refugee never have money. taxation is high and even thos earning 100k per annum cant save. people have lived and worked in canada for 20 years and cant show you 20 thousand dollars cash. so whats the point ? a wise man would collect the 40k. buy a house 25 million naira. put 10 million into business and use 5 million to travel and enjoy the world but he still has a home to return to. you will be in america with your status for 20 years you will still be renting and struggling and depressed. you have to use your head bro. money no dey abroad. its work and pay bills. i mean if thats the life you want. but me am taking the 40k. then i can buy my freedom which is a house. ow i can go and visit canada in leisure

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Canada is not economically viable? See below
not if you want to get rich its not

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ok, I see the problem. You didn't read the OP well.
Here it is again:
You'd be given $1k and dropped anywhere in the world you choose
and the answer still remains, i would choose the 40k dollars and remain in naija grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
not if you want to get rich its not

Who cares about rich. You want to be comfortable, enjoy your life, take care of your family

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
and the answer still remains, i would choose the 40k dollars and remain in naija grin grin grin

You'd be making a big mistake (assuming you know exactly how to play it - that's actually what everything depends on)
nlfpmod, Lalasticlala what u folks think?
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You'd be making a big mistake
to you i would be. i have lived in america, uk, canada, germany, cypprus, france, belgium, amsterdam AND i have come to the conclusion that its all rubbish. all that second class citizenship living ? is not for me. so understand that you are talking to a man who has lived abroad for over 2 decades. you are speaking to EXPERIENCE not some wet behind the ear kid

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Who cares about rich. You want to be comfortable, enjoy your life, take care of your family
i want freedom. money is freedom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
i want freedom. money is freedom

There you go. You want freedom and security. None of which $40k will buy you in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

There you go. You want freedom and security. None of which $40k will buy you in Naija
freedom to me is rent free life. i have security. the madness occurs where the hot tempered people of nigeria live which is SE SS AND NORTH. am a yoruba man we are all even tempered and our environments are safe. cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
to you i would be. i have lived in america, uk, canada, germany, cypprus, france, belgium, amsterdam AND i have come to the conclusion that its all rubbish. all that second class citizenship living ? is not for me. so understand that you are talking to a man who has lived abroad for over 2 decades. you are speaking to EXPERIENCE not some wet behind the ear kid

But you didn't live in US. A country where you can arrive yesterday and be accorded as much rights and recognition by the society (if not by law) as people who have been there for generations

6 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But you didn't live in US. A country where you can arrive yesterday and be accorded as much rights and recognition by the society (if not by law) as people who have been there for generations
i lived in the state of Illinois for 10 years. thats still in america the last time i checked. Chicago to be exact. went to the same school jagaban went to

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
freedom to me is rent free life. i have security. the madness occurs where the hot tempered people of nigeria live which is SE SS AND NORTH. am a yoruba man we are all even tempered and our environments are safe. cheesy cheesy

No place in Nigeria safe from random madness, no EMT, poor health care, poor education, rampant corruption etc

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic / How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / CaƱada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.