Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery (37217 Views)

Dismissed Policeman Supplied 5 AK-47 Rifles For Offa Bank Robbery – Suspect / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Kobicove(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2018
The guy is in for it undecided
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Kimsunh: 2:31pm On May 10, 2018
chiagozien:
I know he is a yoruba man.

But let me check first.
Na your brother.. Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2018
Í don't think if the robbers were all on masks they will be able to catch them. I expect all police stations should all have cctv. In this situation they have to rely on bank cctv to solve this kind of crime
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Slimcase: 2:34pm On May 10, 2018
SARS = Special Armed Robbery Squad
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by pawesome(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2018
So the ediot is an idoma man...what a shame

This one is already used to d system...even if he is been sent to prison,he will still come out n do same tin...no need wasting resources on him..
Just kee him

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by omowolewa: 2:36pm On May 10, 2018
good one
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by BabaO2: 2:37pm On May 10, 2018
edo3:
im own don done be that..
anything can happen in Nigerian courts. We keep on deceiving ourselves everywhere..., even Evans is challenging his detention/trial. Why still wasting prison space/food for such a concentrated criminal?
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by stagger: 2:38pm On May 10, 2018
Was ASP George Iyamu who was executed with Laawrence Anini, Monday Osunbor and others not a SARS commander in Bendel State? If not that Akabosu the State Compol was shot by the same gang and IBB asked the IG at the time Etim Inyang publicly "my friend, where is Anini?" would Iyamu and Anini ever have faced justice?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Adelaide2: 2:39pm On May 10, 2018
Kimsunh:
Na your brother.. Anuofia
Olodo rabata. When they ask you to travel out from your Ogbomosho forest you would not. Adikwu is a typical Benue name, precisely Idoma, or at the least, Tiv.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Adelaide2: 2:40pm On May 10, 2018
Slimcase:

Mumu, what's the meaning of Adikwu in Igbo

Ọmọ àle afonja ja tí jati

Don't mind that ignorant ragamuffin.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by pawesome(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2018
Slimcase:

Mumu, what's the meaning of Adikwu in Igbo

Ọmọ àle afonja ja tí jati
Adikwu is idoma from Benue state
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by columbus007(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2018
this guy if truly he was arrested it could be a mistaken identity my mind wont lie.
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2018
This was his true calling. a true armed robber . Tho he exhibited the traits as an officer in SARS, he finally found his footing. enjoy your stay in the cell
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by scholes0(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2018
Adelaide2:

Olodo rabata. When they ask you to travel out from your Ogbomosho forest you would not. Adikwu is a typical Benue name, precisely Idoma, or at the least, Tiv.

And the person who called him a Yoruba man hasn't travelled from his evil forest homestead in Anambra abi?
Abi e no see the name? how can a normal Nigerian call Adikwu Yoruba.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by knowhowk: 2:46pm On May 10, 2018
Kneephy:
I just hope these people are not punishing an innocent soul!
. Your brain needs to be so examined
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by seunfape(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2018
Adikwu......confused name .stranger runs ilorin .
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by thedondada(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2018
information1:
At last he was Arrested... Checkout his pictures here

https://talkgeria.com/busted-police-arrest-dismissed-cop-declared-wanted-offa-robbery/

Well done the same pics here is what you put on your blog.

Well done.

Bookmarked
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Kneephy(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
knowhowk:
. Your brain needs to be so examined

Let me make something clear to you, Nairaland is a forum where everybody express his or her opinion on any interesting topic, I expressed my opinion and you now spitting me for my opinion is what I don't understand.
Give me one reason for iterating that rubbish up there,
Don't try this trash with me again OK!
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 10, 2018
Olalan:
The police seems to have woken up from their slumber if all the arrest are true
They are not proactive.After so many lives have been lost they will start raiding and arresting,mostly,innocent youths.
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 10, 2018
stagger:
Was ASP George Iyamu who was executed with Laawrence Anini, Monday Osunbor and others not a SARS commander in Bendel State? If not that Akabosu the State Compol was shot by the same gang and IBB asked the IG at the time Etim Inyang publicly "my friend, where is Anini?" would Iyamu and Anini ever have faced justice?
SARS are criminals too.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by san316(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2018
Did I see Abba Kyari again? That man is a super hero
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Horus(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGLWH68h9E

CCTV footage of Offa bank robbery
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by wink2015(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2018
princeade86:
why still using CCTV pix instead of u to parade him and show his pix den.

I support the point you are making here.

WHY STILL HIDE THE ACCUSSED HAVING CLAIMED TO HAVE ARRESTED HIM.

Nigerians and the international community is expecting to see him being paraded before the news media and the public.

They paraded EVANS the KIDNAPPER why are they not publicly parading MICHAEL ADIKWU
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by thunder74(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
He said, “What I know is that the IRT team and the command are investigating the matter and have been making arrests. The Force PRO will come out with other information at the right time.”

Hope further information is not to say Saraki sponsored the robbers and gave them guns....
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by yusscity(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2018
haconjy:
I don't believe this....
Cause I knkw its a lie... I will need the picture
is not a lie but confirm
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 10, 2018
I suspected SARS.
ehie:
They had so much time, they look young and slim and well-dressed probably students or cultists, hardened criminals would have been more coordinated and not as clean cut, I thought it would have been Sars but Sars are more beefy. Most of them are probably enroute Ghana or Togo. They could be Boko Haram since their modus operandi is seen here, bombs, killing of women and children.the police can start with the bullets, could be identifiable. It's not rocket science. But we have become so useless,fingerprints are there galore, trace the explosives, but what do I know? Weatin concern police with investigation when they can collect 200 on the road
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 10, 2018
abba kyari did nothing, rather it was the CCTV
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by engrkaz(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
No be this guy dem say resemble Dammy Krane?
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Charly68: 3:27pm On May 10, 2018
The moment I heard they killed policemen,I know their own is finished already ,Police will fish them out and send them to court,we should be praying that the Judges should do the needful,these men are fit to die to pay for lives wasted ..no room for life sentence ,let them go and face firing squad .
Re: Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2018
ehie:
I suspected SARS.

With what you quoted, you only speculated, you suspected about 5 things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Fire Teargas To Stop Protesters From Burning Shoprite In Abuja / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.