Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Airtel Pissed Off My Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Pissed Off My Day (357 Views)

I Was So Pissed With Glo Network Until l Tried Their 4G Lte(pics) / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Pissed Off My Day by deafeyez: 12:58pm On May 10, 2018
I can't imagine throughout yesterday and upto 11:45am today Airtel has made me thinking if they are smoking weed. Imagine me not being online when I for more than 24hrs.

Don't know if this was just in my area.

The funniest things was on tuesday when you will place a call and as soon as the person picks, the call will drop.
I had thought it was the person who was dropping my call until I called the person with another of my sim. The person was asking why was I flashing him. Nigga, na call oooo I replied.

Hmmmmm

Thank God they are back for now.

I would have continued with my Glo but hmmmm that one sef worst.

They cannot open 1688, imagine glo and Mtn.

(1) (Reply)

See All Features That Make Whatsapp The Best Chatapp / Suggestion On Iphone 6s / Something Big Hitting The Internet "Revanga"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.