Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Airtel Pissed Off My Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Pissed Off My Day (357 Views)

I Was So Pissed With Glo Network Until l Tried Their 4G Lte(pics) / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

Airtel Pissed Off My Day by deafeyez: 12:58pm On May 10, 2018
I can't imagine throughout yesterday and upto 11:45am today Airtel has made me thinking if they are smoking weed. Imagine me not being online when I for more than 24hrs.

Don't know if this was just in my area.

The funniest things was on tuesday when you will place a call and as soon as the person picks, the call will drop.
I had thought it was the person who was dropping my call until I called the person with another of my sim. The person was asking why was I flashing him. Nigga, na call oooo I replied.

Hmmmmm

Thank God they are back for now.

I would have continued with my Glo but hmmmm that one sef worst.

They cannot open 1688, imagine glo and Mtn.

See All Features That Make Whatsapp The Best Chatapp / Suggestion On Iphone 6s / Something Big Hitting The Internet "Revanga"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6