Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) (412 Views)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / Mineral Sector Can Make Nigeria Great – Bawa Bwari / How PDP Prevented Ekwueme From Making Nigeria Great – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
My fellow nairalanders, I will like your opinions in the topic.I will like to know what the government should do to make this country a developed one.One of us here might happen to become a President of this Nation in the future, so he/her seeing this might be able to know what to do effectively.
Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 10, 2018
Balance the political sector, economic ,security and educational sector with people from different tribes and religion. In such a way no region can not be check mate.

2. Most of these foreign companies that there product is making waves in this country should set up there companies here in Nigeria or They pay heavy tax .

3. Educational sector curriculum needs to change and be more practical.

4. Paying Tax is not the problem what is the tax being used for. I am talking about visible things that need to be seen .

5. No agencies or head quarter should be sited densely in a particular region.

6. The police and army should be check mated and supervised

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by jbtobsyn(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2018
Oya people, let's give our opinions. This a matter of national interest. Mods move this to the front page.
Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by AAlozie(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
Sell the country and give me my share of the money. I want to jejely relocate to Congo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by Blackfire(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2018
1. Flog all those who ask the europeans to give us independence.
2. Jail all our past leaders and co rulers.. Yes including the one from your tribe and religion.
3. Go cap in hand and beg the europeans to rule us for 50years

Can you do this?.

No.

Then nigeria remain so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by conductorl8: 3:53pm On May 10, 2018
Divide Shitgeria into several peices.

Case closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by anibirelawal(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2018
BE PATRIOTIC.
Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by Turantula(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2018
Expel fulanis to futa jalon and divide the shithole. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by jbtobsyn(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2018
As for me I will reform the security agencies, change the education curriculum, bring great economists together, eradicate corruption from the top to grassroots even to the selling goods.
Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by gidgiddy: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:
My fellow nairalanders, I will like your opinions in the topic.I will like to know what the government should do to make this country a developed one.One of us here might happen to become a President of this Nation in the future, so he/her seeing this might be able to know what to do effectively.

People like you have been asking this useless question since when Nigeria was created in 1914.

Nigeria cannot be developed because the people have unity. The country should disintegrate, the British made a big mistake creating it in the first place

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by meccuno: 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
divide it

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigeria Great(give Your Opinion) by jbtobsyn(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
It seems division is the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Effective, Productive, Ikpeazu Charges New Abia HOS / Buhari: Why I Was Overthrown As A Military Leader / PDP Governor: Why I Will Never Castigate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.