Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN (38120 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell / Presidency, Defence Headquarters Under Pressure To Hire Military Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by NairaMaster1(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2018
SternProphet:
Buhari will WIN next elections. He is not under any pressure to reveal illness. That is western culture. If any PDP politician goes on campaign and says the President should reveal his illness, watch the faces of the audience. It is offensive to 80% of Nigerians Muslim and Christians to talk about illness, health, death or human life sensitive matters in a cavalier manner.

It is not election defining not to reveal illness. Buhari makes it is own rules and it works for him. He did not participate in election debates and heavens did not fall.

You don't care? Look at what myopism has done to you.
Western culture yet you use GSM?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/156420-apc-attacks-pdp-supporter of APC-remark.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjxobShjvzaAhWCJ8AKHfR6DzQQFggUMAM&usg=AOvVaw0oMfvuJh1f8dbTitV9RD--
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by JAMESOJAY: 11:02pm On May 10, 2018
Yes

You and I know am telling the truth

If it's a lie prove it
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by Greenm: 12:16am On May 11, 2018
grin wink wink cheesy shocked shocked :olol..
fergie001:

Don't say that,it isn't right
I am not Yoruba but understand not all of them voted him
Some didn't and some who did are regretting.....so attack the individuals especially,"the ones that suck cow milk" who are adamant about the plague foisted on us......and not the tribe,please

Something quite clear even to a slowpoke is that,this man has failed,is failing and have no end in sight to failure...
We have seen his backside....we have heard the tongue of his lying government,nothing more to add....failure is failure,it is regrettable,that people still feel he deserves another term,it shall never be well with anyone who sees evil and call it love....

Amen
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by Softhands(m): 1:19am On May 11, 2018
Ask your good for nothing ewedu and amala yoruba eating muslim brothers
PaulOgrady:
But how did we as a country end up with a cow herder as president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by CaptainFM1: 1:50am On May 11, 2018
PaulOgrady:
But how did we as a country end up with a cow herder as president?

Because we are all sheep!
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by CaptainFM1: 1:56am On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:

Relax, find more insulting words. You will be needing them till 2023.

Do you like this brain dead Bubu?
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by israelmao(m): 4:50am On May 11, 2018
Disclosure of his medical status is not what will give us the positive change we have been waiting for.Let him just prepare his bags and baggage and get ready for the final trip from Abuja to Daura or to shorten the long wait,from London to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by emmieohmz: 7:01am On May 11, 2018
Paperwhite:
I remember all the hate speech this vindictive Buhari said during the time of Late President Umaru Musa Yar'Addua.All have came back to hunt him very well. Karma is real.
very real
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by Psoul(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2018
fergie001:

Don't say that,it isn't right
I am not Yoruba but understand not all of them voted him
Some didn't and some who did are regretting.....so attack the individuals especially,"the ones that suck cow milk" who are adamant about the plague foisted on us......and not the tribe,please

Something quite clear even to a slowpoke is that,this man has failed,is failing and have no end in sight to failure...
We have seen his backside....we have heard the tongue of his lying government,nothing more to add....failure is failure,it is regrettable,that people still feel he deserves another term,it shall never be well with anyone who sees evil and call it love....

Amen

I don't beliv this. If the man is doing well, the way the yorubas will be dragging him from other tribes ehhh. They voted for him and should bear everything that comes out from the vote they gave to him.

When the man announced his 5% policy against those that did not vote for him, the yourubas were jubilating and were supporting the policy and were telling us that they voted him. So what is wrong from anyone saying that the yorubas brought this calamity to us?

If it was the other way round, will they be unhappy to hear that the yorubas brought good governance to us?
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by fergie001: 8:18am On May 11, 2018
Psoul:

I don't beliv this. If the man is doing well, the way the yorubas will be dragging him from other tribes ehhh. They voted for him and should bear everything that comes out from the vote they gave to him.

When the man announced his 5% policy against those that did not vote for him, the yourubas were jubilating and were supporting the policy and were telling us that they voted him. So what is wrong from anyone saying that the yorubas brought this calamity to us?

If it was the other way round, will they be unhappy to hear that the yorubas brought good governance to us?
I have been living with them àll my life and can tell you that some of them didn't vote him....
Most who voted him are based on religion,and they do have a healthy proportion of that...
Some others felt GEJ took them out of government and the effect of the Lagos media...now Buhari has taken Igbos out of government,they still hypocritically say the Igbos should support Buhari.....
All I am saying is "it isn't wrong to vote for someone you feel should be better"...No-one knows tomorrow...even at Students elections in school,we vote people in and sometimes regret later....
So for the sake of those who voted him and are now regretting,let us not villify the tribe....
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by ebuka440: 9:13am On May 11, 2018
Buhari is the head of Fulani herdsmen. A goat in disguise
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by Demayour: 10:13am On May 11, 2018
Josh44s:

You should be ashamed of yourself and your adulterous kinsmen who have no human heart and shame. Woe unto you all. I usually don’t stereotype but with the way Yoruuubar Muslims are behaving. It’s inhuman. I am a southerner and if a kinsman from my hood is faulty in government we castigate him or her immediately. Yoruuubar case is the reverse. Shameless people. People are being slaughtered everywhere everyday and still you people are still campaigning for a blood sucking demon. You shoups hide yourself in shame.

I thought you were going to say that if a kinsman of yours is a thief and deserve to be stoned, then your whole tribe is full of thieves and yourself included ought to be stoned. As for rest of your comments, you're only acting like the proverbial angry goat stamping his foot on the ground, he cannot eat up his master. If you're really angry with the Yoruba people, ensure you lead all your tribesmen not just to leave the land of the Yorubas but also to neglect anything that has a Yoruba scent in it. You didn't tell us (or your tribesmen) how to come out of Nigeria's problem, you're instead grunting, stamping your feet and screaming 'Yoruba' all over the place.
You mentioned castigating a betraying kinsman and you're even ironic about it. Perhaps you should find out the popularity of people like Obasanjo and Tinubu across Yoruba land and hear for yourself.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by Demayour: 10:21am On May 11, 2018
Josh44s:

Watch how ur dirty and adulterous kinsmen like Tinubu will sell their soul to the North in 2019.

In their foolishness, Nigeria being on fire will not affect them. Perhaps they're blinded by their bellies to see that they are calling for their own destruction. I still say it yet again, Nigeria will overcome its major challenges but these terrible leaders and kinsmen will suffer for it even if they postpone it for their coming generations.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by UnchangeableGod: 10:32am On May 11, 2018
franchasng:
Anybody can be ill, his illness is not our major problem; in fact we wish him divine healing if his hands are clean, our major problem with him is his wickedness and biasness towards Nigerians that are not from his tribe or political party.

His nonchalant attitude towards the killings of innocent Nigerians that are suffering from abject poverty in their remote villages.

These people are already suffering and struggling to eat in a day, why still add fear, anxiety and brutal killings to their life's predicament That's our problem with President Buhari not necessarily his health condition angry
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by chernest2002: 10:47am On May 11, 2018
Nigerians like suffering.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by Hollavick: 11:40am On May 11, 2018
Cocoon insolence
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2018
Demayour:

In their foolishness, Nigeria being on fire will not affect them. Perhaps they're blinded by their bellies to see that they are calling for their own destruction. I still say it yet again, Nigeria will overcome its major challenges but these terrible leaders and kinsmen will suffer for it even if they postpone it for their coming generations.
Hmmmmm
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.