Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children (1533 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) / Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by xlfemzy(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2010
why is it dt nigeria mother after 3-4 children usually ve falling BREAST.nawa ooo
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 8:57am On May 22, 2010
Do you realise how foolish your thread sounds?

Do you have any statistics to prove childbirth only affects Nigerian women in the manner you've described here?
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Caparzo(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2010
xlfemzy:

why is it dt nigeria mother after 3-4 children usually ve falling bosom.nawa ooo
how many children has ur momma gat?? tongue how is she? grin grin embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by cantell(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2010
xlfemzy:

why is it dt nigeria mother after 3-4 children usually ve falling bosom.nawa ooo
They breast-feed their children unlike the women from the western world who use milk and fluids.
Btw, whats the basis of your comment?
I guess you saw ur mom's milk industry and concluded.
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Caparzo(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2010
cantell:

They bosom-feed their children unlike the women from the western world who use milk and fluids.
I guess you saw your mom's milk industry and concluded
True word!!!! grin grin
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by boomii(f): 9:56am On May 22, 2010
Pls post your mama's pics angry angry
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 10:08am On May 22, 2010
Nice to see some pro-women in here for a change. OP ask your mother/aunties/great aunties/grand mothers that same question, im sure they have been waiting to answer it for you while you are at it, read up on pregnancy and the toil it takes on the female form. . Pathetic person.
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Caparzo(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Nice to see some pro-women in here for a change. OP ask[b] your mother/aunties/great aunties/grand mothers[/b] that same question, im sure they have been waiting to answer it for you while you are at it, read up on pregnancy and the toil it takes on the female form. . Pathetic person.
did u ask urs?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by MissyB1(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2010
Siena:

Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by 190: 10:18am On May 22, 2010
laffin~

make una free this poster abeg~
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 10:37am On May 22, 2010
Siena:

What do you expect from a monkey in disguise?
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 10:41am On May 22, 2010
michelin89:

You're dead right, Michelin. He's so predictable. It's when he actually posts sensibly, we should begin to worry.
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2010
Siena:

You're dead right, Michelin. He's so predictable. It's when he actually posts sensibly, we should begin to worry.

Then we can go and boogie. . .I don't see that happening soon.
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Pennywise(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2010
Siena:

Do you have any statistics to prove childbirth only affects Nigerian women in the manner you've described here?

In the absence of hard data, observation can be based on empirical evidence. Since this is not a scientific forum I consider his hypothesis valid.

OP, how often do you get to see these breasts. Will you be seeing some today?
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Caparzo(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2010
Pennywise:

In the absence of hard data, observation can be based on empirical evidence. Since this is not a scientific forum I consider his hypothesis valid.

OP, how often do you get to see these bosoms. Will you be seeing some today?

tongue tongue grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Pennywise(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2010
We can further evaluate and differentiate b/w the full fallen or the flat fallen variety and go on to assess the erogenous potential inherent in both. Infact the possibilities for research here for the academic inclined are endless.
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 11:08am On May 22, 2010
Pennywise:

We can further evaluate and differentiate b/w the full fallen or the flat fallen variety and go on to assess the erogenous potential inherent in both. Infact the possibilities for research here for the academic inclined are endless.

All this grammar for who?
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Pennywise(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2010
michelin89:

All this grammar for who?
Maybe I am trying to impress you michelin.

Can we get a female perspective from you?
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Caparzo(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2010
Pennywise:

wat is he saying
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by sesman(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2010
Caparzo:

wat is he saying

he wants to do more research grin
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by harakiri(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2010
michelin89:

shocked
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Kgdavid(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2010
NL is always good for a laugh. i believe sigmund freud would have had a field day examining the minds of most nigerians at least those on NL. starting with the poster, what kind of question is this? i assume that you are of the opinion that it is only nigerian women whose shape gets altered by repeated childbirth and that this is unnatural? if this assumption is correct then i can safely further assume that you have not finished primary school education.

cantell:

They bosom-feed their children unlike the women from the western world who use milk and fluids.
I guess you saw your mom's milk industry and concluded.

hehehehe the milk industry is in recession right now apparently

Pennywise link=topic=449748.msg6076096#msg6076096
date=1274522820:

madness begins in many forms o
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2010
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2010
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by no1madman(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2010
Wetin concern u?mind ur business!
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Pennywise(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

NL is always good for a laugh. i believe sigmund freud would have had a field day examining the minds of most nigerians at least those on NL. starting with the poster, what kind of question is this? i assume that you are of the opinion that it is only nigerian women whose shape gets altered by repeated childbirth and that this is unnatural? if this assumption is correct then i can safely further assume that you have not finished primary school education.

madness begins in many forms o

See am. Woman wrapper. I sorry for your life. Psychiatric nurse wey think say e be psychiatrist.
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Spyker: 6:05pm On May 22, 2010
Another lame poster.
Peeps and walks out of thread
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by twinkle87(f): 6:16pm On May 22, 2010
ha ha, oga poster!
maybe u r surrounded by women of fallen bossoms,
my mum after how many kids has more succulent bossoms than i hv.
and wetin concern u wt woman wey don born 4 pikin?
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by xlfemzy(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2010
why all d insult?anyway ve done sm finding.1.constant childbirth 2.over breast feeding 3.lack of waring bra 4.too much sex b4 marriage.etc. 4my mom she's jst after 4 nd r boost stil in shape.
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2010
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by mamagee3(f): 10:33pm On May 23, 2010
Duh!

How many gyms are there in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Mother's After 3-4 Children by factbox(f): 11:43pm On May 23, 2010
grin grin grin So funny! i personally think the falling bossom has to do with the body system, i mean its hereditary, i no of some women after several children they still maintain very attractive and inviting bossom while some have very flabby ones even when they are yet to get married.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Pregnant And Scared / Best Divorce Letter Ever Between Ex- Couple !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.