Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Develop The Intercessor In You – Rev. Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Develop The Intercessor In You – Rev. Chris Oyakhilome (245 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Develop The Intercessor In You – Rev. Chris Oyakhilome by richmekus: 6:21pm On May 10, 2018
You can train yourself to become an effective intercessor, and to do that, you’re going to train yourself to spend time in prayer.

As a student in high school, I couldn’t run very fast. Since sprinting was out of the question for me, I began to think of something else I could participate in during our annual sports day.

Then I figured that since there were people who could run very fast but not for long, there’d also be those who might not be able to run very fast but could run for a long period.

I concluded that I fell in that second category and started training for long-distance running with a friend.

We chose to try the 800m race, and very early every morning, we did several laps around the school field.

Though I eventually didn’t run in any competitive race, I practised. It was tough going at first, and I felt like quitting after the first lap, but I discovered it got easier each morning we trained.

After some weeks of consistent practice, not only was I able to complete the laps, I was also able to maintain my speed and even go faster.

I learnt a powerful principle from this: anything you practise consistently long enough will get into your system and become a part of you.

I also discovered I could break myself spiritually and discipline myself to pray using this principle.

Continue reading...

(1) (Reply)

50 Secrets To Answers To Prayers (21) / The Benefits Of Interpreting And Understanding The Scripture Properly / Manna From Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.