Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Introduction/wedding Things - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introduction/wedding Things (773 Views)

Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction/wedding Things by topsyspice(f): 8:43pm On May 10, 2018
Good evening beautiful Nairalanders. Hope you had a beautiful day. Please I would like to ask this question:

What are the things that can be given to the family of the groom to be that came for introduction between them and the bride's family to be as a kind gesture towards them when they are leaving. I know before, some people use to pack biscuits, sweets and drinks. Please, what is in vogue now?

Thank you.
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2018
You don't have to follow the norm. A gift is a gift
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by HOLYDICK(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2018
Alomo bitters, jedi and monkey tail that would do
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:33pm On May 10, 2018
If it's a "street blocking", "wedding before the wedding" kind of introduction ceremony, you can share travel mugs, carrier bags, phone covers, customized wall clocks or umbrellas, just for the family.
If it's a parlor party and nothing extravagant, you can go for pen and pencils, hand fan or napkin

In all, go for whatever fits your budget

2 Likes

Re: Introduction/wedding Things by sisisioge: 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
Package a befitting hamper for them. Have good wines, honey, sugar and every thing nice in it.

1 Like

Re: Introduction/wedding Things by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 10, 2018
Ask your family members or elders.
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by topsyspice(f): 6:15am On May 11, 2018
@Asidosis
@Cuddlebugie
@sisioge
@kimbraa
Thanks so much for your time and kind responses. I am really grateful.

It is gonna be a parlor thingy.
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by topsyspice(f): 8:53am On May 11, 2018
But it is the hamper thing we are considering. Things to be put in the hamper. Thanks.
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by kweenkong(f): 10:46am On May 11, 2018
a carton of juice , probably fruits peculiar to the locality,nothing to extravagant
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by Phlota(f): 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
A carton of biscuits and sweets is the norm. Gifting a basket of fruits in my opinion seems like you are returning what they came with.
Re: Introduction/wedding Things by topsyspice(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2018
@kweenkong, @Phlota, thank you very much. I really appreciate this.
My problem is solved! Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Identity, Pictures Of The Lady Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Unveiled [PHOTOS] / Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.