Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc (934 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Nonnyflex(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
WARD CONGRESS IN IMO NOT CANCELLED, SAYS IMO CHAPTER OF APC

Following series of calls and enquiries by members and supporters of the All Progressives Congress, Imo State chapter with respect to the rumour of the cancellation of last weekend's ward congress which was adjudged to be very successful, our party wishes to state that the information as being peddled by mischief makers is unfounded. You recall that the Appeal panel, constituted by the National leadership of our great party to deal with complaints arising from the congress concluded their sitting in lmo state yesterday,the 9th of May 2018. Our party is therefore set for the local government congress scheduled for Saturday, 12th May 2018 across the State. The public and all party faithfuls are therefore advised to disregard the rumour.

Engr Nwabueze Oguchienti, Publicity Secretary, APC, Imo State.

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Nonnyflex(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2018

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Mutemenot(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2018
Ok, uncle okorocha must hear this shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Nonnyflex(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2018
Mutemenot:
Ok, uncle okorocha must hear this shocked
This drama is not ending anytime soon ooo.. This news sweet me pass shawarma

3 Likes

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Originaligboman: 9:36pm On May 10, 2018
Rochas abeg run back to papa buhari and complain as usual... For your information he's in Abuja now.. Sorry london

2 Likes

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Mutemenot(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
Nonnyflex:

This drama is not ending anytime soon ooo.. This news sweet me pass shawarma

Okorocha is gone, APC and Imolite don abandoned him

4 Likes

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Nonnyflex(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
Mutemenot:

Okorocha is gone, APC and Imolite don abandoned him
His cup don full

3 Likes

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Crystalvivi: 10:01pm On May 10, 2018
My governor my governor... Water don pass garri

3 Likes

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Nonnyflex(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2018
Crystalvivi:
My governor my governor... Water don pass garri
My people my people
Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by Crystalvivi: 7:28am On May 11, 2018
Nonnyflex:

My people my people
He don she shumtin

2 Likes

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2018
this small imo state n.a. him all this things they happen....the trouble with imo state is that it is full of so many unknown godfathers and political gladiators who wants to feed also from the govt coffers!

1 Like

Re: Ward Congress In Imo Not Cancelled, Says Imo Chapter Of Apc by fergie001: 7:58am On May 11, 2018
The church has rejected you
Imolites have rejected you
Even your own party have rejected you

Your only supporters are miles away from Imo as if they will vote in Imo....my advise is for him to refurbish his house in Jos,that's all....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Italian Senator Iwobi Likely To Be Appointed Minister In Italy By Sunday / 2018 APC National Convention Ground {photos} / Saraki Lovely Looks On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.