Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigeria 2019: I'll Accept The Result Of The Elections- Governor Nasir El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2019: I'll Accept The Result Of The Elections- Governor Nasir El-rufai (391 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2019: I'll Accept The Result Of The Elections- Governor Nasir El-rufai by ruthkufe: 9:43pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Nigeria 2019: I'll Accept The Result Of The Elections- Governor Nasir El-rufai by ebuk4real(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
2019 will be a defining period in our history between the agents of darkness and children of light.

Heaven knows it will be virtually impossible for the former to bully or intimidate the latter, NEVER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2019: I'll Accept The Result Of The Elections- Governor Nasir El-rufai by iSpread(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2018
Thank God he acknowledge the fact that is God that determines the victory.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NJC Recommends Appointment Of 21 State Judges (FULL LIST) / Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol – Reno Omokri / Rochas Okorocha Planning To Impeach Imo Deputy Governor...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.