Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Man Dies After His Brother Killed A Lizard In The Middle Of The Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Dies After His Brother Killed A Lizard In The Middle Of The Night (538 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of His Soldier Brother Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After His Brother Killed A Lizard In The Middle Of The Night by 6Ebisco: 10:52pm On May 10, 2018
A Nigerian pastor, Rabbai Ephraim Ononye has taken to Facebook where he shared a story of how a man’s brother died after he killed a lizard in the middle of the night. According to pastor, the man suffered witchcraft attack for long before attending his church leading to the incident.

Below is what he wrote.

“I KILLED THE. LIZARD. AND. MY OWN. BROTHER. DIED. INSTANTLY’

This man has suffered witchcraft attack for so many many years but one day, he attended prayers at Power House Assembly Onitsha Obosi branch from Imo state.

He was given a prayer assignment during prophetic ministration.

After his midnight assignment, he laid on his bed and was about sleeping when this lizard appeared on the headside of his bed.

He got up and hit the lizard on it’s head with a tick and the lizard died.

Instantly, his brother started shouting from his own house, My head, my head” and died just like the lizard.

Is he responsible for his brother’s death?

I see the end of the wicked.

God will hand your enemy over to you and end every witchcraft operation in ur life and family Amen’

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/man-dies-after-his-brother-killed.html

Re: Man Dies After His Brother Killed A Lizard In The Middle Of The Night by blackpanthar: 11:12pm On May 10, 2018
some kind of stories we hear..... hmmm.... it looks so superstitious but we can not overrule the fact that someone experienced it.

All we can say is GOD HELP US.
Re: Man Dies After His Brother Killed A Lizard In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 10, 2018
Lies Lies Lies.

Pastors lie these days without blinking.

It's all about the coins. Propaganda marketing to bring in sheep.
Re: Man Dies After His Brother Killed A Lizard In The Middle Of The Night by psucc(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2018
some of these stories look to weird but, hmmm sadly they are true.
blackpanthar:
some kind of stories we hear..... hmmm.... it looks so superstitious but we can not overrule the fact that someone experienced it.

All we can say is GOD HELP US.
Re: Man Dies After His Brother Killed A Lizard In The Middle Of The Night by sarrki(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2018
With this kind of reasoning

Africa will spend 4 more centuries to develop

(1) (Reply)

Children’s Day: Edo Govt Committed To Creating Safe Spaces For Children –Obaseki / APC Using Fake Empowerment To Collect People's Voters Cards In Ekiti(photo) / Ghana Angry With Jonathan Over Nigeria Mockery Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.