Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu (505 Views)

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by 7Ebisco: 11:01pm On May 10, 2018
Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu, has revealed plans to jail the incumbent governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi, when he assumes office as governor of the state come 2019.

According to him, the incumbent governor is frustrating his ambitions because he knows what awaits him if he should eventually become governor of the state.

”Ajimobi has failed in so many things including human relations and others I cannot say openly in the media. Why is he afraid of going to jail if another Buhari like me comes to power in Oyo state? Why is he afraid of primaries? For seven years, he has been running the Local Governments alone without elected officers. What it means is that the LGA funds come directly into his pocket. He committed so many atrocities and that is why he is afraid of a Buhari coming to power in Oyo state. I want to say that if anybody is desperate in the Oyo political firmament, it should be Gov. Ajimobi who believes that if Barr. Shittu succeeds him, he will be in jail. That is what he is reported to have always told people who mentioned me to him.

I will jail Abiola Ajimobi when I become Oyo governor – Adebayo Shittu

He thinks that I am too principled, firm, unbendable and uncompromising when it comes to issues of morality. It is he who is desperate to stop me not me being desperate to become governor. The rules are clearly there and like somebody who believes in the rule as a lawyer and man of law and order, if I follow the rules to contest the primaries in a free, fair and credible poll and did not win, I will take up something else. I am not desperate to become the Governor of Oyo state. It is the other way round because the governor is desperate to stop me for whatever reason”, Adebayo Shittu said

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/i-will-jail-abiola-ajimobi-when-i.html

Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by fallout87: 11:15pm On May 10, 2018
Ajimobi is a huge thief whose children live in splendor while Oyo youth suffer.

Shittu is a thief too. Corrupt to his core.

Both are trash

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by ayourbamie: 11:20pm On May 10, 2018
I guess you have forgotten the story of ori eyele
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by psucc(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2018
Fayemi of Ekiti made the same promise. Jailing a predecessor has become a manifesto for the APC government since they could not fulfill the ones such as N1 = $1, Fix electricity in 6months, Pay N5k to poor people, build roads, hospitals (even the State House Hospital do not have paracetamol in stock), etc.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by sarrki(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2018
This man in particular is one of those that makes Pmb to look like an extremist

The truth is no sane and responsible being in Nigeria political arena can lay claim to holiness

It is a marshy terrain

Either you are sponsored with looted funds or you looted it yourself

That’s why Pmb hands are very tight and also not capable of fighting corruption the way he did back then.
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by troublemakea(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2018
sarrki:

The truth is no sane and responsible being in Nigeria political arena can lay claim to holiness

It is a marshy terrain

That’s why Pmb hands are very tight and also not capable of fighting corruption the way he did back then.

see his big lips

I just pray they pay ur #30k stipend this month
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by Banmeallday: 11:43pm On May 10, 2018
Cause he is judge and jury he can just jail people like Buhari...Nonsense
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by thesicilian: 11:47pm On May 10, 2018
Become the governor first na.
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by fallout87: 11:59pm On May 10, 2018
sarrki:

It is a marshy terrain

Quiet.

Wasn't it Buhari who selected Shittu as one of his angels ministers that were above corruption?

Buhari can't fight corruption because he himself is corrupt.
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by limeta(f): 12:01am On May 11, 2018
Looters language
Are you a judge
no body should vote this man he will not obey rule of law.
Another Buhari in the making.
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by Hector09(m): 12:41am On May 11, 2018
This is d reason our politicians dont fulfil their promises cus of this their revenge attitude, politics of bitterness
Re: I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu by anibirelawal(m): 12:49am On May 11, 2018
Ajimobi be like... "Mr jailer, stop calling me a prisoner"

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Senate Bows, Omo-agege To Resume At Plenary From Today / Hold Yourself Responsible For Your Failure, Jonathan Tells Aregbesola / The Problems I Have With OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.