Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos (32006 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by anibirelawal(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2018
Good job from the NPF.
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by wailersarefools: 9:57am On May 11, 2018
Bari22:

I'm sorry for una, if they were not arrested u will still wail, they have been arrested u are still wailing
Anyhow anyhow, they must wail.

4 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by zedman1(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2018
awa:
APC is a joker of a party. Look at the names they shared as the gang......where are the Fulani Herdsmen in it. Just randomly picked names and publish for their zombies to believe and celebrate them the more.

I don't buy this trash list
Must everything be politicized? Why are you online "politicians" like this? Even if I were into mainstream politics as an opposition member and I see killers ,irrespective of tribe or religion being arrested, I'd be glad cos the arrest is at least a step in the right direction. Some humans sef.

3 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by clefstone(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2018
ok
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by franchasng: 9:59am On May 11, 2018
shoot them at sight, what's the need for arrest This is why crime was less during military regime....tie them on drums, invite the public and execute them publicly to serve as a deterrent to others planning to involve in crime....arresting them is a waste of time and resources....execute them publicly within 48 hours of arrest and watch other of their gangs and wouldbe crime committers surrender angry angry angry

Democracy isn't cool in Africa when it comes to crime fight and crime control, apply the military style when it comes to crime fighting angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by nephemmy(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2018
God have mercy on our police force...which 1 is principal suspect again..lol. what about vice principal suspect or head of department suspect? ehn..
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by wailersarefools: 10:00am On May 11, 2018
awa:
APC is a joker of a party. Look at the names they shared as the gang......where are the Fulani Herdsmen in it. Just randomly picked names and publish for their zombies to believe and celebrate them the more.

Ur own no surprise me, na the olodos wey give you likes still surprise me.

3 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by brutal1(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you don't buy the names because it includes some of your Christian brothers, why not buy a rope and do the needful?
There is no relationship between this post and religion Mr man. Stop bringing religion to everything.
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by MkMel: 10:07am On May 11, 2018
The law should take its course
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by kmaster007: 10:12am On May 11, 2018
Evans still dey deir Nttn as hppn. wch means Nttn go hppn for dis one again

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Brains1990(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2018
Fear any name that starts with Muhammad. This people are not only cursed, but they are also heartless. Kill those bastardized idiotic motherfuvkas immediately.
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by prosnadis(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2018
Keep quiet
awa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Afamed: 10:27am On May 11, 2018
awa:

Since you know the real gangs, why dont you go forward and provide the information to appropriate body so that can arrest and prosecute them to avoid future occurrences and damage.

3 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by 2016v2017: 10:33am On May 11, 2018
awa:

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Afamed: 10:36am On May 11, 2018
Even if Sheka is arrested today by Buhari administration, some of these PDP e warriors will still not appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Ikegagwuha: 10:41am On May 11, 2018
Tomorrow now their father would release them for them to continue their killings

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2018
awa:

You are unhappy that your blodas were also among the criminals caught against the PDP Christian dominated southern media propaganda that all killings were by Fulani herdsmen.
You will be even more disappointed as evidence is emerging in Benue that also disproves this false narrative - local indigenes are apparently also part of this conspiracy.

3 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:52am On May 11, 2018
They are all Muslims

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by papoose321: 10:52am On May 11, 2018
Y b say all dis korofo their criminal picsure de resemble their self.. even na 1 perzin dem cassh na d same gun picsure we go see.. abi na my eye de do me?

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by 1miccza: 10:53am On May 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
these are not the real killers, just scape goats. no be today yansh don dey back

If you know, you know
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Adekdammy: 10:55am On May 11, 2018
These guys are criminals(armed robbers) but obviously not the fulani terrorist killers that went on killing spree in zamfara
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by tyeenigga(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2018
They Sabi better car see as Corolla line up
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by yahmohy27: 10:58am On May 11, 2018
awa:

The number one mumusco
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by yahmohy27: 10:59am On May 11, 2018
fergie001:

E be like say wetin?
Alla that is hidden shall be revealed
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Herkim(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2018
Well in Nigeria anything can happen
hisgrace090:
Let's pray that after this show they did not release them back to the society again.

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by kolaaderin: 11:10am On May 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
these are not the real killers, just scape goats. no be today yansh don dey back

Since you are part of the real killer gang and you know the rest of the team, please help your country to parade them to the police. Silly Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by kolaaderin: 11:14am On May 11, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

Nigeria is seriously a laughing stock to Americans and the rest of the world.

How do you Arrest 51 bandits in few months or weeks ?

Even America with most truthful Technology hasn't Reach such number not to talk of this shithole of a country called Nigeria.

I beg we will like to know, what Technology, equipment or strategy Nigeria police used.

Rubbish APC propagende, keep deceiving those human being in That shithole of a country.

Hisss

Are you pained with this good news. You don't want them to be arrested right soo you can be happy to shout Buhari is a terrorist whenever they strike again. Silly Nigerians full of hatred.

5 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by rollyfst: 11:18am On May 11, 2018
Where are the fulani terrorists
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by ridbell01(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2018
awa:

go and complain at the nearest police station

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Spicycat(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2018
Damn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2018
kolaaderin:

Are you pained with this good news. You don't want them to be arrested right soo you can be happy to shout Buhari is a terrorist whenever they strike again. Silly Nigerians full of hatred.
which good news

keep allowing them to be deceiving you

probably one day they will parade you as suspect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / Man Poured Acid On Private Part, Chest, And Back Of Friend / Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.