Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos (32008 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by arsenal33: 11:36am On May 11, 2018
awa:
APC is a joker of a party. Look at the names they shared as the gang......where are the Fulani Herdsmen in it. Just randomly picked names and publish for their zombies to believe and celebrate them the more.

I don't buy this trash list
If the don't arrest you complain, they arrest you complain...Haba!!!
Useless human being.

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by edupedia: 11:37am On May 11, 2018
awa:
APC is a joker of a party. Look at the names they shared as the gang......where are the Fulani Herdsmen in it. Just randomly picked names and publish for their zombies to believe and celebrate them the more.

....go start your own Nollywood production team.. U sound like a great fiction writer...
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by bros856: 11:41am On May 11, 2018
So Nigerians believes Fulani Herdsmen are real Fulani tribe. I don't think so.
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by calyto: 11:45am On May 11, 2018
A herdman goes about with his cattle; these bandits go about killing people.

Meanwhile ARDO is a fulani name if you don't know.

And just so you remember, GEJ is gone forever.

Stop being a nitwit and a public nuisance

awa:

2 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by fergie001: 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
yahmohy27:
Alla that is hidden shall be revealed
Hahahaha,abi o
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by hollywater: 12:19pm On May 11, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you don't buy the names because it includes some of your Christian brothers, why not buy a rope and do the needful?
Which name is Christian name there?Usman or Adam?
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by thunderbabs: 12:22pm On May 11, 2018
Just give them one shot each on their ankles first...then bury rhem alive... Heartless pipu
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2018
up to 5th gang hmmmm no respect for the dead.

see my signature and thank me later.
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Kalex01(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2018
shocked

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by bmos(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2018
awa:
APC is a joker of picked names and publish for their zombies to believe and celebrate them the more.

So go out with your AK47 and get your own list na

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by babaireti(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=limeta post=67461428]Gang leader Lucky John
E be like say ...... ........ ....... ... ......[/quote

Joseph Kakuri
Daniel Ocheku
Thomas Osomagbaka
Seun Gabiel
Mati Baso
Monday Okon
John Okafor
And Many many more of them ,Religion of hypoCHRISTY
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Emmydo360(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2018
I am shocked!!!!! How is it possible a southerner will agree with a northener to kill innocent people.. How can Monday Okon or lucky John agree with Abdulahi Adamu or Halidu Jibril to gang up together and kill undecided I am still confused!!!!!
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Charly68: 1:34pm On May 11, 2018
The IGP is working men..please let him be more focussed
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2018
awa:

Who really cares if you buy the information? Nonetheless, the report is a positive for the security efforts of the Buhari administration, hence I am not surprised that it doesn't please you.

What's important is for criminal elements to be smoked out and brought to book, to enhance public safety.

Well-meaning Nigerians are after overcoming evil and not petty tribalism and politics.

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

Nigeria is seriously a laughing stock to Americans and the rest of the world.

How do you Arrest 51 bandits in few months or weeks ?

Even America with most truthful Technology hasn't Reach such number not to talk of this shithole of a country called Nigeria.

I beg we will like to know, what Technology, equipment or strategy Nigeria police used.

Rubbish APC propagende, keep deceiving those human being in That shithole of a country.

Hisss

If you have the slightest idea of the extent of militarization of these places, then you wouldn't come to a public forum like this to say what you just said.

A few intelligence-based raids of criminal hideouts within the areas can give much more than the number you have there.

Come to think of it sef...what's your point? Is it that you aren't pleased with the magnitude of success recorded? Or that you want the killings in those parts of the country to continue?

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Pataricatering(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2018
CoolAmbience:

If you have the slightest idea of the extent of militarization of these places, then you wouldn't come to a public forum like this to say what you just said.

A few intelligence-based raids of criminal hideouts within the areas can give much more than the number you have there.

Come to think of it sef...what's your point? Is it that you aren't pleased with the magnitude of success recorded? Or that you want the killings in those parts of the country to continue?

their hypocrisy knows no bounds ! When people are killed they wail about the security situation but when suspected bandits are arrested they will still continue wailing ! They all want the killings to continue to justify their hatred for buhari ! Blood - sucking irritants !

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
their hypocrisy knows no bounds ! When people are killed they wail about the security situation but when suspected bandits are arrested they will still continue wailing ! They all want the killings to continue to justify their hatred for buhari ! Blood - sucking irritants !

My brother, what sort of inhumanity and bitterness is this?

The thing taya me I swear!
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
Emmydo360:
I am shocked!!!!! How is it possible a southerner will agree with a northener to kill innocent people.. How can Monday Okon or lucky John agree with Abdulahi Adamu or Halidu Jibril to gang up together and kill undecided I am still confused!!!!!
hisgrace090:
Let's pray that after this show they did not release them back to the society again.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Simbrixton(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2018
If they were arrested and not killed buhari would order their release na just to fool gullible people like Madridguy and sarrki
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by rejoice4eva(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you don't buy the names because it includes some of your Christian brothers, why not buy a rope and do the needful?
I personally think it is shameful that a name some people have killed others for kept reoccurring. Thus it mean that, evil and wickedness can be associated with names? And even the name is connected to pains and loss of lives in Nigeria currently. OK oo. Just thinking on my own ..
. before someone start cursing and killing and backing the evils up with their scriptures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual / Kogi State Government Arrest Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.