Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! (892 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / PHOTOS: Which Nairaland Babe Can Withstand This My Girlfriend? / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by yicob(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2007
Dont take me as a cheat, i just love nigerian girls who are in diaspora because am tired of the archaic and local I.Q girls that we have in this country. All they know is "money for hand, back for ground."
Re: I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by Raymand(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2007
Girls, is that ALL you think about? you SERIOUSLY need to get laid!
Re: I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by cuteass1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2007
Don't see you as a cheat?? lol

well i see you as someone you wants to reap where he did not sow? what's the english word for it? a cheat? answer that dearie wink

yesterday, it was a girl-who-knows-how-to-cook and today its a girl girl who lives in the us/uk  ,, hmm

your list is beginning to be a long one ooo and you, you're beginning to sound a lil bit too desperate hmm

but all the same, good luck cheesy
Re: I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by abdkabir(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2007
A high form of Xenophobia/Racism angry. Bull Shit. Like the girls abroad are any saints.
Re: I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by kateflow(f): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2007
wa pe
Re: I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by whitelexi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2007
Like the girls abroad are any saints.

Yeah! They are even worse grin grin
Re: I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by osegwu(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2007
whitelexi:

Yeah! They are even worse grin grin

You can say that again? Well of course except

for my Radiant: She is kinda different. You know

What I am saying?
Re: I Need A Nigerian In The Uk/us To Be My Girlfriend! by degubi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2007
Dont take me as a cheat, i just love nigerian girls who are in diaspora because am tired of the archaic and local I.Q girls that we have in this country. All they know is "money for hand, back for ground."

NONSENSE! my friend u had better take back that insult oh! no other lady beats a nigerian lady any day any time,if i had to choose between a nigerian home bred lady and a nigerian lady abroad i'll choose the former. what makes u think the ones abroad are better abi na dollars,pounds or citizenship u dey find talk true

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady From Kwara State? / For Any Lady Who Believes In This / Short Letter To Da Queen Rebel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.