Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

4 Years And Still A Novice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Years And Still A Novice (462 Views)

Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger / 4 Years And 8 Months Website For Sell (affordable) / I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years And Still A Novice by LieDetector(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2018
So I created this blog hosted by WordPress in 2014. It resulted from my successful stint in the punting world then. Lack of gadget prevented me from posting in the blog(I only made one post which was my intro). Fast forward to now. All I do hear is people desperately hunting for google adsense. So I met with this blogger friend of mine and she told me the challenges one go through to get adsense approval. I told her about this maiden blog I set up but couldn't pursue back then. She requested for the blog site which I gave her and on reviewing the blog, she told me it's been approved for adsense, I don't really understand how this adsense thing works so I've decided to come to the webmasters fraternity to seek for advice from the bosses. Help me check if truly it's been approved for adsense and if I should continue with the blog. Thanks.

The blog is puntersarena.
Re: 4 Years And Still A Novice by Techcrunchng(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2018
Where is the adsense account approved?
Re: 4 Years And Still A Novice by LieDetector(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Where is the adsense account approved?
according to her, the "advertisement" in the attached image equates to adsense approval. What does it mean sir?

Re: 4 Years And Still A Novice by Techcrunchng(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2018
That's not an adsense, you don't even have any content neither did you applied for adsense, I don't think adsense approves such domains "puntersarena.wordpress.com"
Re: 4 Years And Still A Novice by LieDetector(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2018
Techcrunchng:
That's not an adsense, you don't even have any content neither did you applied for adsense, I don't think adsense approves such domains "puntersarena.wordpress.com"
thank you sir.
Re: 4 Years And Still A Novice by Decallionaire: 10:06am On May 11, 2018
I designed a website 6 months ago. But because of the compulsory atleast-6-month-old website policy, i couldnt get adsense on the site. Just 3weeks ago. I re-applied by 6am. By 5pm, Google sent a mail that my adsense had been approved. Without any hullabaloo.
My recommendation-
(1.) Get a custom domain. That is your unique address. Which will be www.puntersarena.com
(2.) Build your blog on wordpress.org platform. Not . The former is custom made. The latter is free-server, which is what you are using presently.
(3.) Keep posting original contents regularly. Atleast 7 articles a day. Not a copy-and-paste article.

If you need help/assistance, call or text me: 07030934429
Re: 4 Years And Still A Novice by LieDetector(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2018
Decallionaire:
I designed a website 6 months ago. But because of the compulsory atleast-6-month-old website policy, i couldnt get adsense on the site. Just 3weeks ago. I re-applied by 6am. By 5pm, Google sent a mail that my adsense had been approved. Without any hullabaloo.
My recommendation-
(1.) Get a custom domain. That is your unique address. Which will be www.puntersarena.com
(2.) Build your blog on wordpress.org platform. Not . The former is custom made. The latter is free-server, which is what you are using presently.
(3.) Keep posting original contents regularly. Atleast 7 articles a day. Not a copy-and-paste article.

If you need help/assistance, call or text me: 07030934429
this piece is golden sir. Will beep you on whatsapp
Re: 4 Years And Still A Novice by Decallionaire: 10:38am On May 11, 2018
My whatsapp phone has been stolen. Here is my mail: emmanuel.azigbo@gmail.com will be glad to put you through

(1) (Reply)

Fast Email Sender Software To Millions / How Can I Send An Invoice/Request Payment With Payoneer? / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.