Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke (1483 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2018
She looks really pretty. See more photos below. •Make up & Creative Director: @tariesbeautylounge
•Aso-oke: @ceomaniaalasooke
•Tailored: @january8th_style
•Beads: @toshjewelers
•Photography: @raremagic_gallery
•Makeup Products used @prestige_ng https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/05/ex-bbnaija-housemate-vandora-in-new.html?m=0

Re: Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2018
more photos

Re: Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2018
beautiful
Re: Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2018
VENDORA you are a disgrace to womanhood, you entered Bbn no achievement you made in the house or outside the house.

I pray God should not give me a child like you
Re: Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by neolboy(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2018
Won't all these ex housemates do something about their lives than to be taking photoshoots upandan
Re: Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by GistersNG: 9:12am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2018
kennybelle:

What have u also achieved aside from commenting on Nairaland? Hating on ur fellow being unnecessarily
how old are you and what's your source of living.

because to me you sounded as if you are hungry and fed up with life.
Re: Ex-Bbnaija Housemate Vandora In New Pics,hausa Bridal Inspiration With Aso Oke by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2018
lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique,seun, fynestboi, rocktation

(1) (Reply)

Couple Goals: Actress Mercy Johnson And Husband Steps Out In Style / Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday / 10 Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Are Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.