Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari (1636 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Alamin9582: 9:13am On May 11, 2018
As the 2019 general election draws near, Katsina state governor, Aminu Masari says only someone from the moon can beat presidnet Buhari in the election. He said this in an interview with Leadership.

He says all the possible presidential aspirants in the opposition party, PDP, are known characters that would need a miracle to win the 2019 election.

”Well, unless someone is going to come out from the ground, of all the people we are seeing lining up in the PDP, they are characters known to Mr President and all of us. We know their weight, capability and the resourcesfulness of all of them.

Unless from the moon or from the ground, there is no one to match the integrity of Mr President. We are waiting for that miracle to happen but if these characters that are jumping from pillars to post, fortune hunters or power hunters, if you are talking about those kind of people, I am not the spokesman of the president but I assure you that the president is ready, and willing to confront them anytime, any day and anywhere.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/only-someone-from-the-moon-can-defeat-pmb-in-2019-governor-masari/

#Nairatrend

Read more interesting articles on http://nairatrend.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Donald95(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2018
WHAT IS THIS AKPU FACE SAYING

7 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Mynd44: 9:21am On May 11, 2018
But these people exist sha ooo

Atiku "Neil Armstrong" Abubakar
Or
Ahmed "Buzz Aldrin" Markarfi

2 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by KehnnyCares(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2018
Hmmmmmm. The kind of politics we play in this country still baffles me.

The real fact here is, Buhari will surely win 2019 Presidential election lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Nobody: 9:24am On May 11, 2018
This one does not have common sense..
Radarada oshi..

Please get your PVC
Massive BlackTrib3

3 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by BUHARItesticles: 9:29am On May 11, 2018
Clear evidence that Buhari is power drunk

3 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by TheTrueSeeker: 9:30am On May 11, 2018
Unless from the moon or from the ground, there is no one to match the integrity of Mr President.

Integrity indeed...!!!

What about him going to join them in the 'moon' or from the 'ground' since they are the ones that are his only match....!!!

6 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by sarrki(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2018
Really we don’t have good Alternative to him come 2019

But let me say it as it is

Due to health challenges showing toll on him now

I would have preferred another young chap

But NO

I have seen Dino, Yahaya and couple of so called glorified young chap

They constitute nuinsance
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by JasonScoolari: 9:56am On May 11, 2018
I don't take this drunkard called Masari and the BMC permanent secretary above me serious... I wish you do the same.

God bless the PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by eyeview: 10:00am On May 11, 2018
It is this kind of proclamations that makes God to arise and use the simplest things(candidates) to triumph and silence the men who have become gods in their eyes

7 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Jesusloveyou: 10:04am On May 11, 2018
Even someone from the Moon can not defeat buhari.
sarrki:

But NO

buhari is even more healthier than the late nnamdi KANU

2 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by NothingDoMe: 10:06am On May 11, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Even someone from the Moon can not defeat buhari
You people are too funny

1 Like

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by NothingDoMe: 10:10am On May 11, 2018
sarrki:

But NO

This is the nonsense I read from people like you and get annoyed. Out of millions of Nigerians na only Dino and Bello you see.

Oh sorry now I understand. Them be youth of APC. No wonder you've lost hope.

7 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by NothingDoMe: 10:12am On May 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I don't take this drunkard called Masari and the BMC permanent secretary above me serious... I wish you do the same.

God bless the PDP.
Scolababa, nothing do you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Nobody: 10:20am On May 11, 2018
This old man should just shut up,is he God

1 Like

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by tuniski: 10:26am On May 11, 2018
sarrki:

But NO

Being nuisance is not a function of age. We have millions of alternatives to buhari. Only his zombies and sycophants have none!

7 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by massive1019(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2018
the problem of this country is our politicians and we that are voting them in.....
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by possibility1234: 10:31am On May 11, 2018
And you will sure see the person from the moon...I promise you
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Nobody: 10:47am On May 11, 2018
enemy of state
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2018
I don't care where the person will come from. But one thing is certain, Buhari is going back to Daura come 2019 grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Alamin9582: 10:56am On May 11, 2018
grin
Wisdomkosi:
I don't care where the person will come from. But one thing is certain, Buhari is going back to Daura come 2019 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by ibori1(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2018
like for makrafi and share for buhari

2 Likes

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by BERNIMOORE: 11:03am On May 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by chrisugoson(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2018
because you are fully prepared to rig the election

1 Like

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by BERNIMOORE: 11:06am On May 11, 2018
sarrki:

But NO

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by BERNIMOORE: 11:06am On May 11, 2018
sarrki:

But NO

your brain crashed for being innactive, What of Nuhu ribadu with aproven trackrecord, olosioi
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by demulepaul: 11:07am On May 11, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
what is this Kwunu rotten teeth saying shocked shocked i believe GOD will surprise Dulard Buhari and his APC royalist expecially the Zombiess supporters here on nairaland and put them to Shame come in 2019.

1 Like

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by orunto27: 11:07am On May 11, 2018
And from above The Moon and Heaven.
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by IVORY2009(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=67464480]Really we don’t have good Alternative to him come 2019

But NO

They constitute nuinsance[/quot

Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by gentleguy1975: 11:17am On May 11, 2018
k
Re: ”only Someone From The ‘moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” – Governor Masari by Alamin9582: 11:30am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=67466980][/quote]bad image

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari / REVEALED: Soldiers Took To Their Heels When Boko Haram Attacked Dalori IDP Camp / South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.