Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

”only Someone From The Moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” Governor Masari Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”only Someone From The Moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” Governor Masari Says (339 Views)

Banditry: Bello Masari Says Katsina Residents Live In Fear / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

”only Someone From The Moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” Governor Masari Says by Unlimited419: 9:36am On May 11, 2018

As the 2019 general election draws near, Katsina state governor, Aminu Masari says only someone from the moon can beat president Buhari in the election. He said this in an interview with Leadership.

He says all the possible presidential aspirants in the opposition party, PDP, are known characters that would need a miracle to win the 2019 election.

”Well, unless someone is going to come out from the ground, of all the people we are seeing lining up in the PDP, they are characters known to Mr President and all of us. We know their weight, capability and the resourcefulness of all of them. Unless from the moon or from the ground, there is no one to match the integrity of Mr President. We are waiting for that miracle to happen but if these characters that are jumping from pillars to post, fortune hunters or power hunters, if you are talking about that kind of people, I am not the spokesman of the president but I assure you that the president is ready, and willing to confront them anytime, any day and anywhere.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/05/only-someone-from-moon-can-defeat-pmb.html

Mynd44
Re: ”only Someone From The Moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” Governor Masari Says by kingsman66(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2018
watch and see Mr Gov......
Re: ”only Someone From The Moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” Governor Masari Says by JasonScoolari: 9:41am On May 11, 2018
I don't take this drunkard called Masari serious... I wish you do the same.

God bless the PDP.
Re: ”only Someone From The Moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” Governor Masari Says by Mynd44: 9:51am On May 11, 2018

(1)

PMB Seeks Collaboration To Tackle Corruption / Shehu Sani Acknowledges Buhari Others As Men Of Integrity / PHOTOS: Minister Enelamah On Bloomberg News In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.