Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O (2868 Views)

Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by sgd: 9:37am On May 11, 2018
Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of Oyo

Sources close to the national headquarters of the party said Tinubu flew into Abuja earlier in the week to intervene in the crisis brewing over the ward congress across the state, which affected his interests.
By The Eagle Online On May 10, 2018
39 39
The crisis over the last ward congress in Oyo State took a new turn on Thursday as the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, threatened to leave the party if its control in Oyo State is taken from Governor Abiola Ajimobi.
Sources close to the national headquarters of the party said Tinubu flew into Abuja earlier in the week to intervene in the crisis brewing over the ward congress across the state, which affected his interests.
He was said to have passed clear messages to the Presidency and the leadership of the party that he would leave if Ajimobi, his ally, is denied the control.
Party sources said Tinubu felt that he would be losing grip of the South West if Oyo State is taken away.
This is because he controls only three chapters of the party: Lagos, Oyo and Osun States, while forces loyal to the Presidency control Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti States.
The loss of Oyo State will reduce his hold to two states, thereby further eroding his influence in the party.
The APC had been engrossed in crisis since Saturday over its ward congress in Oyo State as party leaders square up against one another to retain or extend their influence.
States like Imo, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo had been most hit, with violence breaking out in many of them.
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/tinubu-to-presidency-apc-leadership-i-will-leave-if-ajimobi-loses-control-of-oyo/
Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by izombie(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2018
Jagaban how market? Buhari dealing with afonjas but still none of the afonjas can speak up. One thing Buhari has achieved in his 3 years in office is to show that tinubu is irrelevant when it comes to national politics. Tinubu is only relevant in lagos, period. Afonjas ntooooooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by oshe11: 9:39am On May 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by DIKEnaWAR: 9:54am On May 11, 2018
Tinubu won't leave the APC or stop supporting Buhari even if Yahaya Bello knacks Remi on Abba Kayri's prompting.

He is busy praying that Buhari dies after winning the election for them in 2019. That is more important than anything else.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by NothingDoMe: 10:26am On May 11, 2018
He don fail. I am really surprised that APC has not blamed PDP for their internal crisis.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by chernest2002: 10:35am On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by IVORY2009(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2018
Sarrik trolling
Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by Sirjamo: 10:43am On May 11, 2018
izombie:
Jagaban how market? Buhari dealing with afonjas but still none of the afonjas can speak up. One thing Buhari has achieved in his 3 years in office is to show that tinubu is irrelevant when it comes to national politics. Tinubu is only relevant in lagos, period. Afonjas ntooooooo
Only one LG in Lagos where you said he's relevant, is far better than your 5 useless villages.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by johnmartus(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2018
Useless and lazy journalist .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by clefstone(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2018
sgd:

Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of Oyo

39 39
The crisis over the last ward congress in Oyo State took a new turn on Thursday as the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, threatened to leave the party if its control in Oyo State is taken from Governor Abiola Ajimobi.
He was said to have passed clear messages to the Presidency and the leadership of the party that he would leave if Ajimobi, his ally, is denied the control.
Party sources said Tinubu felt that he would be losing grip of the South West if Oyo State is taken away.
This is because he controls only three chapters of the party: Lagos, Oyo and Osun States, while forces loyal to the Presidency control Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti States.
The loss of Oyo State will reduce his hold to two states, thereby further eroding his influence in the party.
The APC had been engrossed in crisis since Saturday over its ward congress in Oyo State as party leaders square up against one another to retain or extend their influence.
States like Imo, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo had been most hit, with violence breaking out in many of them.
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/tinubu-to-presidency-apc-leadership-i-will-leave-if-ajimobi-loses-control-of-oyo/
Tinubu is tired of the unholy alliance and is only looking for an excuse to leave

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by Shalomc(f): 11:04am On May 11, 2018
Still about selfish interests... I don't care. I think shittu should have the control in Oyo State.
Karma is real.
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire.. salamrushdie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by Nobody: 11:15am On May 11, 2018
Shalomc:
Still about selfish interests... I don't care. I think shittu should have the control in Oyo State.
Karma is real.
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire.. salamrushdie lzaa onyeoga
Oyo people are busy rejecting mumu sai babarism and Jagaban is here making useless comments grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by gentleguy1975: 11:19am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by PointZerom: 11:33am On May 11, 2018
Shalomc:
Karma is real.
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire.. salamrushdie
Lol, the spiritual meaning of the letter 'T' in the name Tinubu stands for THIEF' {Tiefnubu}, his loyalty ends where his selfish interests stops. Cc omenkalives AKA progress69

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by OkutaNla: 11:52am On May 11, 2018
Fake news from a tabloid.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by donshady(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATESI BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

Call/WhatsApp
Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by PureMe01: 12:21pm On May 11, 2018
sgd:

39 39
I cant remember when Ekiti state all of a sudden became loyal to mr.President...I am still wondering

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by Firefire(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:46pm On May 11, 2018
sgd:

What is he feeling like

Nigerians, I hope you can see how they prevents our votes from counting

Get you PVC ready, we can do it, we are wiser!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Passes Anti-kidnapping Bill (see Details) / Aso Rock: The Seat Of Oppressive Demons By Osobu Suuru Alexander / Adamu Adamu To Be Pmb's New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.