Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead (568 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / BREAKING: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by guru03(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2018
Dr. Musa Asake, the General Secretary of Christian Association of Nigeria,CAN, is dead.
The late clergyman died on Friday morning (today) in Abuja after an illness.
“Yes, he died this morning. We are right now in the mortuary. I was with him yesterday (Thursday) in his house,” Jonathan Asake, his brother and former member of the House of Representatives, confirmed the death to a national newspaper.
The deceased, an indigene of Southern Kaduna, has been vocal in the defence of Christianity in Nigeria.

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by guru03(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2018
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by chiagozien(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2018
Good for them.
You people think say una go spoil pmb government.
Make una continue killing una self and be calling islam.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Newbiee: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmm! I hope he's not among those clergy men prophesizing PMB's death before 2019 elections.

RIP!
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Kfed4ril(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2018
Do you want to buy or rent a house, buy a land or a car in Abuja?? You can call, text or WhatsApp me on O7O6598I947. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

20 Powerful Ebook Every LADY/WIVE/MOTHER Must Have. / Whats That Little Thing You Do That Makes You Happy?? / The Dangerous "You Are Special" Programming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.