Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? (7789 Views)

Between Boys & Girls Who Is Mentally & Emotionally Stronger? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 7:15pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

You keep useless friends?
Because if you're benefiting nothing from them, it means they are useless.

Are they aware they are useless to you?
Reason why I don't like generalizations. See, I may be scrolling on Facebook and see a post asking for help for someone that is in need of it, if I see that the post was made by someone I can vouch for, I ask for an account number via inbox and send my widow's mite.

Ramadan is coming. I'm not a Muslim, neither do I fast. But I realize some may be in need and buy milk, sugar and rice for a few I can manage to do that to.

I have friends. Some I met when someone needed help. Some are old secondary school or university mates who are still struggling. If I can give to a random person I don't know, how much more those I know.

And no, they may seem useless to you, but to me, they are not useless. I don't see friendships as something that must be beneficial to me. Nothing beats the smiles on someone's face when you affect them positively.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Reason why I don't like generalizations. See, I may be scrolling on Facebook and see a post asking for help for someone that is in need of it, if I see that the post was made by someone I can vouch for, I ask for an account number via inbox and send my widow's mite.

Ramadan is coming. I'm not a Muslim, neither do I fast. But I realize some may be in need and buy milk, sugar and rice for a few I can manage to do that too.

I have friends. Some I met when someone needed help. Some are old secondary school or university mates who are still struggling. If I can give to a random person I don't know, how much more those I know.

And no, they may seem useless to you, but to me, they are not useless. I don't see friendships as something that must be beneficial to me. Nothing beats the smiles on someone's face when you affect them positively.

So, why did you type that epistle?

Summary is, his post is senseless.
Everyone loves to benefit from a relationship, male or female.
It is not a female thing: EOD.

You keep looking at it from financial perspective, I don't want or need any man's fuckeen money!!! Damn!

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 7:26pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

So, why did you type that epistle?

Summary is, his post is senseless.
Everyone loves to benefit from a relationship, male or female.
It is not a female thing: EOD.

You keep looking at it from financial perspective, I don't want or need any man's fuckeen money!!! Damn!
His post is not senseless.

Speak for yourself. Allow other females to speak for themselves.

It is not a battle between females and males. Stop coming to every thread to see it as that.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

His post is not senseless.

Speak for yourself. Allow other females to speak for themselves.

It is not a battle between females and males. Stop coming to every thread to see it as that.

It's not a battle between males and females.
It is not a female thing. That was my point, a point you haven't been able to trash. You get it?
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2018
Nairalanders can even argue about 'nothing' grin
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 7:37pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

It's not a battle between males and females.
It is not a female thing. That was my point, a point you haven't been able to trash. You get it?
When was the last time you created a thread?

Maybe you should think about creating one to talk about your inhibitions? That wouldn't be such a bad idea, would it? The fact that you always bring the 'female and male' narrative into almost every conversation is the reason why it always turns into a female vs. male thing. Go through your post history. And worse, those who those who are 'engaged.' This narrative is a true reflection of what is. Stick to it or counter it with valid reasons.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by veraiyke(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
am a head giver and am very good at it,and ave never seen any dat can best me....Dats why am asking how good are u at it.....because when it comes to head giving, i have first class diploma
oya make uma give Una sef head to know who's better. Ndi ala
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

When was the last time you created a thread?

Maybe you should think about creating one to talk about your inhibitions? That wouldn't be such a bad idea, would it? The fact that you always bring the 'female and male' narrative into almost every conversation is the reason why it always turns into a female vs. male thing. Go through your post history. And worse, those who those who are 'engaged.' This narrative is a true reflection of what is. Stick to it or counter it with valid reasons.

Okay Sir... smiley
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2018
veraiyke:
dude wats ur problem,did I mention you? mpagi Na nnegi wu ndi ara...mofo
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by veraiyke(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
dude wats ur problem,did I mention you? mpagi Na nnegi wu ndi ara...mofo
I only pity your stupidity
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2018
veraiyke:
I only pity your stupidity
why not pity yourself first.apkaamu
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 7:57pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Okay Sir... smiley
There's this self-conscious thing with you. This apprehension. This feeling of 'me against men' thing. Sometimes, spot on with posts. Sometimes, not very necessary in my opinion.

I'm very sorry it came out that way. I truly didn't mean it like that. That said, calling my friends useless was really not cool.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by gonkin(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2018
Yeah there's a big difference between caretaker and owner. So should i be rude and arrogant to become an owner cuz looking back at my steps following the yellow brick road, I've been nice to every lady. So that's why im still in the singles club.

Should i stop been a good boy.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by veraiyke(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
why not pity yourself first.apkaamu
You are in a sorry state. Get off sha. I've made my point if you wish to learn.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2018
veraiyke:
You are in a sorry state. Get off sha. I've made my point if you wish to learn.
what point did you make,dat I should stop giving head to my girlfriend? or would u prefer me giving it to ur girl instead
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

There's this self-conscious thing with you. This apprehension. This feeling of 'me against men' thing. Sometimes, spot on with posts. Sometimes, not very necessary in my opinion.

I'm very sorry it came out that way. I truly didn't mean it like that. That said, calling my friends useless was really not cool.

I hope saying it made you feel better.
As for your friends, they are useful...very useful. I can't remember saying they are useless anyway.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 please move to front page na
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

As for your friends, they are useful...very useful. I can't remember saying they are useless anyway.

Don't mind em jare. You are an intelligent, outspoken chick
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Now she is being sarcastic. And she is also acting like she didn't throw subtle shades as well. Toh. Ba wahala. I'm really sorry for how that came out. Mabinu kiss embarassed
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Sterope(f): 9:30pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 9:55pm On May 11, 2018
oyb:

LOL. I won't mind em. Thanks Sir.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Now she is being sarcastic. And she is also acting like she didn't throw subtle shades as well. Toh. Ba wahala. I'm really sorry for how that came out. Mabinu kiss embarassed

Yea, you sure do know how to throw subtle shades.
What was it the other time? My health hah?
Keep raising the bar... kiss No wahala at all.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by kunleweb: 10:06pm On May 11, 2018
LivingFree:
Nairalanders can even argue about 'nothing' grin

I knew i would cross paths with you again on this forum my naija-brit. What's up baby
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2018
veraiyke:
LMAO!!!
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
oyb:

This one is probably sex starved
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by veraiyke(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what point did you make,dat I should stop giving head to my girlfriend? or would u prefer me giving it to ur girl instead
go n practice with your fellow headgiver
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2018
veraiyke:
go n practice with your fellow headgiver
I ain't an homo bro.anupam
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
This one is probably sex starved

it is actually riff raff like you that are sex starved.

i recognize the type

sour grapes over the inability to get the chicks you desire has turned them into objects of hate for you embarassed embarassed

i knew plenty of guys like you in school. they had gfs, but not the gfs they wanted. they couldn't get the chicks hey wanted, so they wound up hating on them and slandering them. the chick is a loose chick, etc.

pathetic losers. rather than hate the game and focus on how to up your level in it, you focus on hating women.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
oyb:

it is actually riff raff like you that are sex starved.

i recognize the type

sour grapes over the inability to get the chicks you desire has turned them into objects of hate for you embarassed embarassed

i knew plenty of guys like you in school. they had gfs, but not the gfs they wanted. they couldn't get the chicks hey wanted, so they wound up hating on them and slandering them. the chick is a loose chick, etc.

pathetic losers. rather than hate the game and focus on how to up your level in it, you focus on hating women.

hmm so what you tryna tell me now by writing this epistle is you're fucking Poco right? lmao! ok noted. but is that enough reason you should asslick shamelessly​ in a public forum huh?
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 11, 2018
kunleweb:

I knew i would cross paths with you again on this forum my naija-brit. What's up baby

Hey stranger... Nothing but the price of gas grin
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pansophist(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2018
Well, if konji de emanate from the relationship, then I am fine with it. If not, I zoom off. I no care about the hierarchy you put me, na make you sha de scratch my back when I need am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*** / Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.