Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Fayose/eleka Picks Running Mate From Ado Ekiti. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose/eleka Picks Running Mate From Ado Ekiti. (755 Views)

Rivers APC Governorship Candidate, Coles Picks Running Mate / Tinubu Commends Fayose, Eleka After Fayemi's Victory In Ekiti.. / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose/eleka Picks Running Mate From Ado Ekiti. by Wakago: 2:09pm On May 11, 2018
A running mate has been picked to run side by side with the the pdp flag bearer in Ekiti, in person of Deji Ogunsakin the past local government chairman of Ado Ekiti the Ekiti state capital. I want to see this as a smart move on the part of the the government. Tough time awaits APC.

Btw, I don't care about your opinion if you feel differently.
Re: Fayose/eleka Picks Running Mate From Ado Ekiti. by tesppidd: 2:35pm On May 11, 2018
grin

Very funny.

In 2014 Fayose refused to abide to fair and credible governorship election.

Jonathan gave him all the military might to win ekiti by force.

And now you are expecting a real election abi?

I laff at your ignorance.

If he likes let him pick running mate from heaven.

The federal government will take ekiti by force by force.

Mtcheew!

It's now that you want to conduct election!!!
Re: Fayose/eleka Picks Running Mate From Ado Ekiti. by Hisgrace0001: 2:39pm On May 11, 2018
Fayose!!!....my role model in nigeria politics.
Re: Fayose/eleka Picks Running Mate From Ado Ekiti. by rejoice4eva(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Very funny.

In 2014 Fayose refused to abide to fair and credible governorship election.

Jonathan gave him all the military might to win ekiti by force.

And now you are expecting a real election abi?

I laff at your ignorance.

If he likes let him pick running mate from heaven.

The federal government will take ekiti by force by force.

Mtcheew!

It's now that you want to conduct election!!!
You show clearly the type of politics, which Rocha's erroneously described as PDP politics, but is synonymous with APC , unfortunately show your hypocrisy as anti corruption fighter. Let us see how far it will take you . Continue

(1) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Gifts Barrister 33 Million Naira For US Scholarship / Permutations On Gmb, Ss, Obj, Gej, Bat & Gsa (obm) / Lagos State Donates N50 Million To Boat Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.