Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

"Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri (20971 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by Pataricatering(f): 8:20pm On May 11, 2018
Your boss Jonathan was crystal meth while his vice was crack ! Ode oshi!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by donsimoniiblog: 8:23pm On May 11, 2018
ibori1:
grin

waiting for science students to do justice to dis post

if possible mix dem to give us good result
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by chichar1(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2018
Sodiquinone:
if they are codeine and tramadol,then Reno is cocaine banned from everywhere
bros your own no sell,pls try again and be sensible!!!!!!!
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by okeynelson: 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
na wa ooo. ...so APC na science students�

1 Like

Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2018
emmasege:
Reno should just stay away from Nigerians affiliated with Buhari in the USA.

The same thing goes for all those defending the persecuted Christians and the oppressed in Nigeria.

I mean, they need to watch and pray. APC combines military dictatorship, thuggery and violence with metaphysical power. I have the feeling that the death of CAN"s General Secretary, though permitted by God was not natural. He was the most outspoken Christian voice defending the faith in the last couple of years.

Attention: Reno Omokri, CAN President, Bishop Oyedepo etc.

"" I have the feeling that the death of CAN"s General Secretary, though permitted by God was not natural""

U have mental problem.
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2018
KLINMANN:
Registered may 11,today if am not mistaking... So u were also paid to keep Nigeria in misery by bringing dullard back on seat com 2019

oga,if you think I am one of those BMCs you are hugely mistaken.
I tend to reason above the 'herd' I don't always like following the crowd because it has taught me too many lessons to keep up that path.
I like Buhari as a person,but I will NEVER shade or justify any of his mistakes like some of his blind followers do.I first of all acknowledge he is human before anything else,who is prone to making mistakes.So, justifying his mistakes like these political jobbers do is not only insensitive but devilish.
And for the record,I have always being around monitoring events on this platform so don't think I started visiting NairaLand yesterday.
bros, e don tey.
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by asawanathegreat(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2018
This man should respect president Buhari and his vice for once. Jona and Sambo are not better than them.
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2018
when buhari finally looses 2019 Election
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by klarke(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
savagery
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by Wizaugpet(m): 2:02am On May 12, 2018
Mehnnn! This one is hard and Bloody!!! Kiki grin
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by JAMESOJAY: 3:38am On May 12, 2018
Listen am not siding any party but all am saying that Nigerian youth should stand up and say enough is enough

PDP has failed us APC has failed us ..Tomorrow a new party will come up with promises that they won't full fill

It's time we all rise up and say Nigeria must charge for the good

Youth should stand up and fight this evil government that has been ruling this country for years

We are the future of tomorrow and this old fools are still ruling us why? It has to stop

1 Like

Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by Talk2Theo(m): 6:12am On May 12, 2018
''IF NIGERIANS CAN BE WISE ENOUGH, LETS BAN THIS TWO HARD DRUGS {CODEINE(BUHARIA) AND TRAMADOL(OSINBANJO) } THAT HAS NEGATIVELY AFFECTED AND RUINED OUR LIVES'' Popular politician and Author Reno Omokri took to twitter to slam President Buhari and his Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and stated that they are bad for Nigerian youths by further comapring them to illegal hard drugs Codeine and Tramadol "Buhari and Osinbajo are Like Codeine and Tramadol. Buhari is Codeine and Osinbajo is Tramadol. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they ruin Nigeria’s youth. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they do not take responsibility for their actions. Lets Ban Them like Codeine and Tramadol!"
he tweeted
"Buhari and Osinbajo are Like Codeine and Tramadol. Buhari is Codeine and Osinbajo is Tramadol. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they ruin Nigeria’s youth. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they do not take responsibility for their actions. Lets Ban Them like Codeine and Tramadol!"

source:http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/05/reno-omokri-shades-buhari-and-osinbajo.html[/quote]
donsimoniiblog:
Popular politician and Author Reno Omokri took to twitter to slam President Buhari and his Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and stated that they are bad for Nigerian youths by further comapring them to illegal hard drugs Codeine and Tramadol "Buhari and Osinbajo are Like Codeine and Tramadol. Buhari is Codeine and Osinbajo is Tramadol. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they ruin Nigeria’s youth. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they do not take responsibility for their actions. Lets Ban Them like Codeine and Tramadol!"
he tweeted
"Buhari and Osinbajo are Like Codeine and Tramadol. Buhari is Codeine and Osinbajo is Tramadol. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they ruin Nigeria’s youth. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they do not take responsibility for their actions. Lets Ban Them like Codeine and Tramadol!"

source:http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/05/reno-omokri-shades-buhari-and-osinbajo.html
donsimoniiblog:
Popular politician and Author Reno Omokri took to twitter to slam President Buhari and his Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and stated that they are bad for Nigerian youths by further comapring them to illegal hard drugs Codeine and Tramadol "Buhari and Osinbajo are Like Codeine and Tramadol. Buhari is Codeine and Osinbajo is Tramadol. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they ruin Nigeria’s youth. Just like Codeine and Tramadol, they do not take responsibility for their actions. Lets Ban Them like Codeine and Tramadol!"
he tweeted

source:http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/05/reno-omokri-shades-buhari-and-osinbajo.html
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:27am On May 12, 2018
Essentials1:
Nairalanders beware, there are some nairaland accounts (more than 10) who go about every political thread, they keep praising the government and saying they are merciful and the best.

I checked all their profiles and found out they were all created on April 26, 2018, they set up their profile very well adding their bios and occupation and twitter handles.

This is not the first time politicians will pay people to promote their interests so I am advising you even if you see any person speaking up for this government, dont argue or insult them, they all created their accounts on the same day and for one purpose and they are being paid for it, so dont try to change them because you cant.

Remember they all created their accounts on April 26, 2018 and they always praise the government, these one are new unlike sarki, buhariguy and madridguy...

Your investigative skill is very great. I salute

Please create a new thread for this. It's important because me too I've been wondering what's happening recently.
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by tajudeenesan: 5:20pm On May 12, 2018
Fake Pastor Reno is nothing but a foolish noisemaker that has lost relevance immediately his boss the drunkard treasury looter from otuoke sent out of office
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by godox2(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
KLINMANN:
you are foolishly foolish, stupidly stupid and pls don't argue because its just the truth
By their fruits(insults, abuse)we know them。Sorry.
Re: "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri by uba1991: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
IF DIS FOOLISH PASTOR MAKE HEAVEN THEN GOD MUST FORGIVE SATAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Egbetokun Replaces Imohimi As Lagos Commissioner Of Police / Lagos Assembly passes Amotekun law / APC Primary: How Presidential Aspirants Banked On ‘Phantom’ Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.