Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? (852 Views)

What African Country Can I Visit For A Vacation ? / Nigerians, Lets Go On A Vacation / U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Favorite places to visit and why.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
vacation to me IS....somewhere i have never been to, possibly where they speak a language i dont speak, where i know nobody, where i can do something i have never done before.

i certainly dont believe in going to a vacation place twice, and if i like it that much, i would instead move there.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
My dream vacation destination is the MALDIVES..

Gosh, I Love the scenery, the Beaches , The palms, everything..grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by SoapQueen(f): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2018
OyinbowithaTan:
Favorite places to visit and why.

Greece..I know more about the country than Nigeria.
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by eldee365: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Jeju Island
South Korea cool
Have seen it alot on Korean movies, love to be there someday.
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by AlphaStyles(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greenland,iceland,faroe islands and possibilly the whole of europe lolz and japan especially okinawa and tokyo

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Greenland,iceland,faroe islands and possibilly the whole of europe lolz and japan especially okinawa and tokyo
A lot of people mention Iceland. I think there is some sort Northern lights or something relative to sunset. Probably very interesting to see.
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Greece..I know more about the country than Nigeria.
There are some nice places there and some nice islands also.
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by AlphaStyles(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
OyinbowithaTan:
A lot of people mention Iceland. I think there is some sort Northern lights or something relative to sunset. Probably very interesting to see.
you need to see the pics of iceland omg its such a beautiful country especially during winter its just magnificent

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
you need to see the pics of iceland omg its such a beautiful country especially during winter its just magnificent
There are many places in Europe I would like to visit, never been there. I have Niece who lives in Germany, she married a guy there. They live in a very nice small university town. She likes it a lot.
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by AlphaStyles(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
OyinbowithaTan:
There are many places in Europe I would like to visit, never been there. I have Niece who lives in Germany, she married a guy there. They live in a very nice small university town. She likes it a lot.
oboy to travel go europe dy hungry me especially during winter bruh but na turn by turn sha and europe is just beautiful especially north and east europe

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
oboy to travel go europe dy hungry me especially during winter bruh but na turn by turn sha and europe is just beautiful especially north and east europe
I get there one day, soon hopefully.
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by AlphaStyles(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
OyinbowithaTan:
I get there one day, soon hopefully.
Amen wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? by AlphaStyles(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa / From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? / A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.