Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (42961 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Jfyzee: 10:45pm On May 11, 2018
comshots:
It's only a coward that does that.

Some cowards live to tell the tales of the fools who taught they were strong.. undecided
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2018
gimmehear:
A pastor’s wife, Mrs. Uzoamaka Ibeneme, on Friday, lost her 21-year-old marriage, when an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, dissolved the union on grounds of adultery.

Mr. Akin Akinniyi, the court president, who delivered the judgment, said the petitioner, Pastor Joshua Ibeneme was adamant in spite of the mediation by the court and family intervention.

“Since the petitioner insisted on divorce after several interventions, the court is, therefore, left with no option but to grant him his wish and pronounce the union dissolved.

“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Pastor Joshua Ibeneme and Mrs. Uzoamaka Ibeneme dissolved today.

“Both of you will henceforth cease to be husband and wife, each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested.

“The court wishes both of you well in your future endeavour.

“Any squabble between both you from now on shall be treated as criminal and any violation of this judgment will be regarded as contempt of court and will attract imprisonment without an option of fine,” Akinniyi ruled.

Earlier, the petitioner, a 53-year-old pastor, Joshua Ibeneme, had approached the court to end his 21-year marriage to his wife, Uzoamaka, who he said, was messing around with his church members.

“My wife had sexual affair with two of my church members, a deacon and a bishop. Both of them were telling my other members that they slept with my wife because she enticed them.

“Whenever I return from a trip, my last born always tells me that men came to pick and drop my wife. Even God told me to divorce her else she will destroy my ministry,” he claimed.

The petitioner said that his wife denied him sex for five years.

“My wife starved me of sex for more than five years; whenever I want to sleep with her, she would give one excuse or the other and in fact, she has moved out of my room to a separate room.

“But she gives it to my members freely,” the pastor said.

The pastor said that his wife was always mocking and embarrassing him in public places, telling people about his sexual.

http://gimmehear.com/pastor-divorced-wife-21years/

Now I truly understand the meaning ........." It is finished"
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by adexpa(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2018
Is igando court for divorce only, because every divorce case I have heard on nairaland are mostly done in igando court. May God help the lawyers in that court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by openmine(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
Codes151:
Lesson to all men. Treat ur woman right always
A lady who is morally sound and decisive will never cheat!
No matter how U treat a lady....a cheat will always be a cheat whether in a relationship or married!
infact marriage does not guarantee a person's change of attitude or character....it only magnifies it!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by chigonye: 12:42am On May 12, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

this is a lie, God will never say that!
God gave one condition for divorce that's fornication which is different from adultery!

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

This is a made up story, which church?

LIES angry

what's the difference between fornication and adultery?
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Wizaugpet(m): 1:33am On May 12, 2018
Chei Pastor,,,,, Ur wife no go test other Penis again? undecided Wicked man... sad ...........,.................. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by thatigboman: 1:39am On May 12, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

this is a lie, God will never say that!
God gave one condition for divorce that's fornication which is different from adultery!

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

im still trying to understand u. Does a married woman commit fornication?
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by dasparrow: 6:24am On May 12, 2018
I am sure the pastor cheated too since married Nigerians stay cheating on each other all the time while spreading sexually transmitted diseases. Tomorrow, they have the nerve to shame single people into getting married when they the married have turned marriage into a complete joke.

I am also convinced that if the tables were turned, he would have expected his wife to forgive and forget his cheating but his fragile ego will not forgive his philandering wife now that she cheated on him.

Anyways, none of my business.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Nobody: 7:02am On May 12, 2018
when your members were hiving u tithes and offerings you didnt complain, now ur wife wants to pay dividend you dey para.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by crafteck(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2018
Olalan:
Married women now masters in the game of cheating only God can save the institution of marriage now

Cheating is when you code it, dis one was just doing firing squad
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by crafteck(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2018
Codes151:

Is dis one brain dead
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by crafteck(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2018
chigonye:

what's the difference between fornication and adultery?

Fornication is for fun, adultery is by adults.... Lol just know adultery is for older(married) and fornication is for unmarried, dats d easy way
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Codes151(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2018
openmine:

A lady who is morally sound and decisive will never cheat!
No matter how U treat a lady....a cheat will always be a cheat whether in a relationship or married!
infact marriage does not guarantee a person's change of attitude or character....its only magnifies it!
yes. Still, treat ur woman right
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Codes151(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2018
crafteck:

Is dis one brain dead
find ur mates to insult.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by crafteck(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2018
Codes151:
find ur mates to insult.

Ok senior

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Codes151(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2018
crafteck:

Ok senior
story! No time
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by crafteck(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2018
Codes151:
find ur mates to insult.

Jokes aside, im interested in studying probably database management, do you stay in lagos?
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by crafteck(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2018
Codes151:
story! No time

Ok boss
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Codes151(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2018
crafteck:

Jokes aside, im interested in studying probably database management, do you stay in lagos?
no sir, I don't stay in Lagos.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by openmine(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2018
Codes151:
yes. Still, treat ur woman right
True however it goes both ways!
It should be mutual!

U can't give some one undiluted love,affection and attention when all U are to the person is just an OPTION!

If U don't treat a guy like a KING, don't expect him to treat You like a QUEEN!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Joeoku5: 8:26am On May 12, 2018
Not all that shouts or sings the praises of God shall see the kingdom of God
A lot of these pastors are wicked and commits sacrelegious acts even at the alter of God. Don't blame those who does not go to church because they have seen harvoc committed in the churches and decides staying off
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Charly68: 9:40am On May 12, 2018
It is always good for somebody to identify his or her purpose in life before going into marriage..some partners are found to be purely unfit for men and women of destiny ..let such leave for it is better to remain unmarried than to be living with an unfaithful spouse .
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by zeko172(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2018
Op all this news about Christian men of God sleeping with women should stop making fp, it's becoming too much
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2018
Pastor God do not need to personally spewk to you to divorce your wife if she spreads her legs wide open to those who ask her to. It is written in the Bible that the only basis for divorce is when any partners in a marriage commits adultry. Though God hates divorce. Remember also that fasting and prayers alone cannot make nunu to get wet and make cassava to get erect.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by godofuck231: 10:49am On May 12, 2018
If you have time to run your ministry then what about your family,so let the ministers help your wife fill in the gap, real looser!
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by CioAngels(f): 3:01pm On May 12, 2018
Codes151:
It is sad, even when a man takes care of his wife, such women who are maniacs will still go after men for more materials things, money and sex.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by CioAngels(f): 3:09pm On May 12, 2018
Well, it is okay to let her go before one will kill the other, but pastor, i hope there is no girl in the congregation that have commanded you by fire by force to divorce your wife before she will marry you, because, if it is so, then you have dug your grave because the girl will be worse than your wife.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by CioAngels(f): 3:14pm On May 12, 2018
Well, it is okay to let her go before one will kill the other, but pastor, i hope there is no girl in the congregation that have commanded you by fire by force to divorce your wife before she will marry you, because, if it is so, then, you have dug your grave because the girl will be worse than your wife.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by TopWinner(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2018
s3tt1ngz001:
And it's for better for worst
Anyway

meanwhile 2.months old Camon CM for sale Location Abeokuta Asking price 38k Very clean and working perfectly
Interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / Annoying Spousal Habits / Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.