Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online (15039 Views)

7 Ways You Can Make Money With A Drone / 13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car / 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by ayoyonet(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2018
Thanks bro
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by romeoetin(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
Nonsense

Only online job I can advice people to do is bounty campaign......bounty hunters make money as low as $200 after completing the task.
bro I need your contact
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Sarang(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2018
Dami12345:

Let's talk, am more of a gamer, and if I can earn from it, that would be great.

Google Secondlife
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by kckings250: 6:21pm On May 29, 2018
9jayes:
Whether you are a full-time employee, a freelancer, a university student, a stay at home mom or a job-seeker, there are numerous ways to earn money online. Below are five creative ways to make money online.

#1. Affiliate program

There are numerous creative ways to make money online. The first and most well-known among them is affiliate program.
It simply implies that you recommend individuals to register from your own link and you will get a commission after that. Many people make money online using this model with famous sites like Amazon.

#2. Software Development

Software is obviously involved when it comes to the online world. The idea is quite simple. You develop software that makes people more profitable or easier to do their online activities.
Many blog contents could be written about various betting and gambling software. However, I analyze the idea of earning money from online entertainment.
Once you develop your software you can offer it for sell or subscription for many clients with no further work.

#3. Online Gaming

Do you know that you can make some extra money online by just playing online game? Yes, earning money online is more fun now than ever before. In the event that that you have experience or love playing game online, then you need to consider playing online games and get paid to do so. You don’t necessarily have to buy Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo or any other gaming device to get paid on the market.

#4. Write an Ebook

Just like software development, this is also among the creative ways to make money from is by writing. The idea here is that once you write an eBook, you can sell it to individuals with no any other extra work.

#5. Selling Stuffs Online

Online marketplace opened doors for both buyers and sellers to conduct and interact business. In the event that you consider selling stuff online to earn money at home with no or little investment. Selling on sites like eBay.com is the best option for you in the sense that there are numerous advantages.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/05/creative-ways-to-make-money-online/
Bro, I need your contact!.
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by nelsonebby(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2018
DIYhackers:
Want to learn blogging? Send me a pm
I want to learn hacking tongue
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by 9jayes: 6:35pm On May 29, 2018
kckings250:
Bro, I need your contact!.
See my signature
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Olobojay(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
Nonsense

Only online job I can advice people to do is bounty campaign......bounty hunters make money as low as $200 after completing the task.

Pls how can I start the campaign
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by nowpresence(f): 8:59pm On May 29, 2018
martowskin1:
Nairaland keep going against the real online business, make Una dey deceive una self .... The white dudes are moving fast ahead
what are you saying in essence
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by nowpresence(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
Nonsense

throw more light
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by benn94(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
Nonsense

please tell me more about it
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Nedfed(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2018
Bobrisky no do any of such but yet he/she makes is millions on net.
Just do sum stupiid/crazy things are see ur acct full

1 Like

Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by francisbarrack(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2018
cutebullet:
It marvels me when people complain about unemployment with so many beautiful opportunities out there.

Check my signature for opportunities.

R u on whatsapp
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by adonai80: 8:06am On May 30, 2018
cutebullet:
It marvels me when people complain about unemployment with so many beautiful opportunities out there.

Plz,put me through. I am interested
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Revolva(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2018
no be today we don de hear dis
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by cutebullet(f): 11:36am On May 30, 2018
Please follow us on twitter or join on telegram
adonai80:

Plz,put me through. I am interested
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by cutebullet(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2018
No, we aren't on twitter due to the size of our intended community. Please follow us on twitter or join us on telegram.
francisbarrack:

R u on whatsapp
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by ThundrCork(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2018
cutebullet:

Are you on watsap?
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by adonai80: 7:29pm On May 31, 2018
cutebullet:
Please follow us on twitter or join on telegram
Twitter handle Plz.
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by cutebullet(f): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
@ElectroneumNG

Send us a private message if you are confused in any way. We follow back.
adonai80:

Twitter handle Plz.
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Ugosample(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
Nonsense

What is a "bounty campaign"?
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by 9jayes: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
ayoyonet:
Thanks bro
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by 9jayes: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by 9jayes: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
If anyone of you know this guy Adegoke Segun using this number +2347013050711, he's a scammer he ran away after I did subscription for him.

He blocked me on WhatsApp, He called himself Deborah on WhatsApp

His Facebook page

https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006774556587&refid=13&__tn__=%2Cg
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Crossbow(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
ufinity:
Nice one, I was looking forward to seeing blogging on the list.

In addition though, trading cryptcurrencies, Airdrops and bounties are another way to make cool cash online too

Brother help your boy for this crypto matter na, Abeg..

I am learning forex on my own but crypto seems too technical for me..
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by 9jayes: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Crossbow:

Brother help your boy for this crypto matter na, Abeg..
I am learning forex on my own but crypto seems too technical for me..
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
1. Search Engines Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Keywords

Search Engines Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Search Engines with the Implementation of Search Engine Optimization Normally Called SEO with the help and implementation of Keyword Ranking like Google Adword, Google Webmaster, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and the likes.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff organically to traffics interested in your Business using Keywords, Niche, Topics etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Best Means of getting Customers to my Business because you are after traffics interested in what you are doing not after everybody
2. Social Media Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Social Platforms

Social Media Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Online Communities like Facebook groups, Facebook Pages, Redit, Pinteret, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Youtube, Instagram, Forums and other Networking Platforms where people hangout online to chat, discuss, Shares and Engage with Stuffs.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff in both text, videos, audios etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Highest Means of getting Customers to my Business because its done within a group of People Coming together For a Particular Purpose.
3. Multimedia Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Media Like Televisions and Radios

Multimedia Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Multimedia Mediums and Features, there are on the Other Hand Visual Form of Marketing and Promotion.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff with the help of hearing and Seeing Aid/Means.

These kinda Marketing Include:

>Television Broadcasting Means like Gotv, Nta, Startimes, Dstv and the likes using Tv Medium.

>Radio Stations Broadcasting Like Wazobia Fm and other FM Radio Stations.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to buy Airtime before you can Work on them, examples like Channel Tv allow you to buy airtime before Promoting on them and these kind of marketing Attract Huge Audience better Because of The Effect Portrayed in it.

……………………Finally, If you are to Venture into any of these 3 Types of Promotion/Marketing, Which one would you like to go into

Let me hear you Reasons and Whys in the Comment Section Below

Source https://emmanuelekainu.com/search-engines-marketing-promotion-vs-social-media-marketing-promotion-vs-multimedia-marketing-promotion/
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by Dollabiz: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
and.this
Re: Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online by 9jayes: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cryptocurrency selling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crypto Exchanges Start Delisting Of Naira From Platforms / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas / Is CBN Defending The Naira Or Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.