Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Urgent: I Need A Software Engineer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Urgent: I Need A Software Engineer (744 Views)

I Need A Software For Hotel Management / Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer / I Need A Software That Will Change My Ip To Usa Ip Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need A Software Engineer by ooman(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
please,can anyone assist me with practical knowledge on how I sign an unsigned application on my E51 and other E series phones?

Interested person(s) should contact me on mercye71@yahoo.com or call me on 08033699524 so that we can negotiate better.

thanks for your co-operation.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Software Engineer by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2010
grin[color=#000099][/color] I ALSO WOULD NEED A PROGRAMMER TO HELP ME CREAT A CUSTOMISED HUMAN-MACHINE-INTERFACE HMI. PLS CALL ME O
Re: Urgent: I Need A Software Engineer by Morrison2: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2010
@ soe

to what level do you wantl your HMI to function.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Software Engineer by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2010
thank you so much, the HMI is to handle the interaction , monitoring and control of home appliances via a gsm modem attached to a PC.

this is to support a HACS system (home appliances control system) in which the user can monitor, control and interact with the home appliances via a gsm connection.

for example to put on his AC or heater, or to switch on an alarm after an automatic burglary alert is received from the gsm modem attached to the PC and so on.

Do you get the picture or where exactly can i find you ?

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Developer Needed Urgently / Need A Programmer Or I.t Guru For A Ready Project. / Customised Accounting, Pos & Inventory Management Software - Accountmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.