Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS (47723 Views)

Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by senchris(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2018
I can bet that the first son may not be educated or rich. How on earth can a woman from a fourth wife mess with my father's dead body? After struggling and living for as long as 105yrs, my father will be made a laughing stock at death by a mere reverend sister. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by aspirebig: 10:16am On May 12, 2018
That is serious, just because of small small properties.

I would have said it is polygamy but some siblings from the same mother do worst things.

Remember Cain and Abel. At the end....it is all Vanity.

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by autotrader014(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2018
Reverend Sister indeed undecided
Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by mazimee(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
Why will the dead rest in peace,when he caused the problem by marrying 5 wives?

That God the so called sister didn't marry,her husband and his family would have seen their ears.

Na serious fire and brime stone she send to his family members camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Suko110(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2018
People bringing shame to religious institutions since i cannot even remember. These things are so barbaric, in times like dis, who do we run to?? You see people reading the bible and afterwards fighting I just imagine what they actually read in it..

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Ttipsy(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Abeg anybody with summary??
Rip to the dead, weither the village pple agree or not
Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Nobody: 10:20am On May 12, 2018
aspirebig:
That is serious, just because of small small properties.

I would have said it is polygamy but some siblings from the same mother do worst things.

Remember Cain and Abel. At the end....it is all Vanity.
[quot
Mutemenot:
The man fetched firewood infested of ants now lizard has come to his rescue grin. All dis our musicians wey dey born everywhere make them come read this o cos their own go still happen. Polygamy carry polyproblems grin
l
Olalan:
One of the many consequences of having a polygamous home, no peace while alive and also after death.
e author=Olalan post=67487585]One of the many consequences of having a polygamous home, no peace while alive and also after death.
[/quote]
Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Oritzy: 10:22am On May 12, 2018
Well truth must be told that Rev sister deserve to be banned from that community and sectioned strictly by the Catholic Organization because she is not supposed to be seen carrying such act in the first place.

She should be seen in the seminary praying not dragging properties with her brothers.

I love the maturity of the elder brother( senior na senior oo weda he get money or not)

And lastly they should allow this man rest in peace. Before he gets angry

Those of you blaming the man for having. Polygamous family shey your grandparents that's of same age as this man are not polygamous?

Hypocritical mockers

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by 2016v2017: 10:26am On May 12, 2018
Olalan:
One of the many consequences of having a polygamous home, no peace while alive and also after death.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by gidjah(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2018
This wil be familiar to you if you come from a polygamous home, no true love,only hypocrisy,hate anger rules in such a home, and the bitter sees of discord planted by the selfish and greedy man would ever live to stand high even after the death of the said wicked man.i detest polygamy with all the fibre of my being.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by mazimee(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2018
Suko110:
People bringing shame to religious institutions since i cannot even remember. These things are so barbaric, in times like dis, who do we run to?? You see people reading the bible and afterwards fighting I just imagine what they actually read in it..

In times like this, the bible said you should look upto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Not your Pastors, not your Rev Sisters, Not your Bishops, nor Your Rev Fathers but Jesus the originitor and finisher of our faith.

If you look side ways you will See people like this Rev sister, Pastors, people who read the bible like you but are not ready to practice what they read etc are by the side ways ready to be a distraction.

So Fucus on Jesus. Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Octaves(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2018
polygamous family = polyproblematic family

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by fortunechy(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2018
is this one Rev sister or demon possessed sister thank God she's not married..... had it been that she's married, the second name of her husband should have been SOORY
Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Suko110(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2018
mazimee:

In times like this, the bible said you look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Not your Pastors, not your Rev Sisters, Not your Bishops, nor Your Rev Fathers but Jesus the originitor and finisher of our faith.

If you look side ways you will See people like this Rev sister, Pastors, people who read the bible like you but are not ready to practice what they read etc are by the sides ready to be a distraction.

So Fucus on Jesus. Blessings.
Well said bro, but the thing weak me, its disheartening. Lastly, do good works thats what I am very sure will count on the last day. Peace

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by InvertedHammer: 10:35am On May 12, 2018
/
The family loves their ailing father so much that 3 months after his death, they still didn't know that he died until they were informed by the Rev. Sr's side of the family.

So much "love" for the old man. Yet they want his property.

Ok.
*/

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by OriginalKogiboy(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka grin
na so. cant blame her. but if all my children abandon me, the only one that accept me automaticaly become my only children. that sister must prevail in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by InvertedHammer: 10:37am On May 12, 2018
/*
The family loves their ailing father so much that 3 months after his death, they still didn't know that he died until they were informed by the Rev. Sr's side of the family. One would think that they would be checking quiet often on the status of their fragile, senile dad.

So much "love" for the old man. Yet they want his property.

Ok.
*/
Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by dokyOloye: 10:39am On May 12, 2018
rheether:
Why bury the dead in a room while many are homeless. Catholic Church and their wahala.
What is the connection b/w burial in a room and d Catholic church?
Is it implied in the article that burial inside a room is a Catholic tradition or does the action of one Revd Sr define d approx 1.2 billion Catholics?
If you want to trend in foolishness,leave d Catholic church out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by AnanseK(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2018
They said only Northerners are polygamous when even Zik and Ojukwu had more wives than the Sultan of Sokoto. Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by olasco18(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2018
Igbos and stupidity ar lik 5 and 6.
Dnt evn knw hw cms we ar sharing same continent nt evn country with dem.. Though i knw dt itz a punishment frm God..fr a sin dt our ancestors committed

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Nobody: 10:44am On May 12, 2018
Sounds like Nollywood movie. Starring Chiwetalu Agu , Ngozi Ezeonu and that Igbo actor with a scar on his forehead. Good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by nzeobi(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2018
I know cannon iyke egbuonu from St Monica woliwo onitsha and he came to my village last December for prayers.

may God see them through this challenging period

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by bossrillboss: 10:51am On May 12, 2018
Africans nd our mentality ehn......shit appens all d time.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2018
As a lazy Nigerian youth, I didn't read all that epistle... Somebody should pls summarize
Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by IsaAbubakar: 10:55am On May 12, 2018
rheether:
Why bury the dead in a room while many are homeless. Catholic Church and their wahala.
i want to bang you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2018
Lengthy piece of thrash! People just waste meaningful time fighting over a dead man's assets, instead of striving to build their own legacy. Baffling to me how grown men/women fight over landed properties of the dead. This is part of the reasons why Nigeria keeps moving backward.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2018
Get your professional Letter Head | Logos | Flyers | e-banners and other graphics works

whatsapp Only:- 08104039504

Serious customers please.

See Below.

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by spotmataz: 11:05am On May 12, 2018
peacengine:
grin If the man was a Christian why are they insisting on burying him according to native law and custom? If the man had a will then they should follow it and not tradition and custom. The man's will is his wish and no tradition or custom should be more important than his wish. A Christian should be buried in a Christian way not according to idol worship. Rev sister over to you

Did you read the story at all

1 Like

Re: Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS by Nobody: 11:06am On May 12, 2018
rheether:
what has Catholic Church got to do with this.. imbecilee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.