Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,116 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This (3034 Views)

"I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by GistersNG: 10:43am On May 12, 2018
GistMore.com

What do you think the Wellingtons are discussing?

Caption this photo of Banky W and Adesua...

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/face-face-photo-banky-w-adesua

Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by GistersNG: 10:43am On May 12, 2018
grin
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44am On May 12, 2018
shocked

Such a sad picture.

Adesua realized they've been married for 9months and "Mr Capable" is still yet to make her a mom.

But really,
What is Banky W waiting for?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by Whizdorm001(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2018
Ask dem nah......

Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by bidemz(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2018
grin
Banky--how the belle take miscarriage?
Adesua--i no understand oo

2 Likes

Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 11:11am On May 12, 2018
bidemz:
grin Banky--how the belle take miscarriage? Adesua--i no understand oo
The belle Miscarried itself... lol
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by anibirelawal(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2018
BANKY: So fun mi, bawo lo se sele gan na?

ADESUA : Ko ye mi na o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2018
Adesuwa is sad dt Lalasticlala iz getn married.
She regret maryn an afonja wt bighead
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by Elnino4ladies: 2:22pm On May 12, 2018
When this one go carry belle na? I heard Banky is impotent
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by Ayobami7(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2018
Here to read comment
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by Khd95(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2018
Banky : but I come inside na

Adesua:iam as weak as ur comesad
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by GistersNG: 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
grin.
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by thewritingtodo(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2018
Khd95:
Banky : but I come inside na

Adesua:iam as weak as ur comesad
Kai this is too savage na...you're wickedly wicked!
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 12, 2018
A fool's gold. grin
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by kaima1984(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a sad picture.

Adesua realized they've been married for 9months and "Mr Capable" is still yet to make her a mom.

But really,
What is Banky W waiting for?
taking his time,ajuju
Re: Face To Face Photo Of Banky W And Adesua. Caption This by bidemz(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
The belle Miscarried itself... lol
lol...beauty.. whr in anambra do u stay?

(1) (Reply)

People Pay Money To See Me" - Bbnaija Star, Symply Tacha Reveals / Valentine Day: Davido Celebrates With Mystery Lady / Lady Shares Photo Of A New Car Her Husband Got For Her In Place Of Groundnut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.