Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon (889 Views)

Fiction: My Child by I May End Soon / Fiction: The Secret of Mara by I May End Soon / Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 11:55am On May 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 12, 2018
Asalam Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh.

CHAPTER THREE

Bella eventually arrived home after her university days of a period of four years, welcomed and greeted by families, friends, and other well-wishers.

Things have changed at home. And guess what? Joe had started to pray for real and perform other acts of worship for real. What happened to him?

As the faith in their mother’s heart continued to grow, she repented from some prohibitions she had been falling into. Some of which in the form of prohibited things she viewed on satellite and TV stations. So she disconnected the satellite, and she got a video player which she used to view Dawah and useful videos. What that meant for Joe was that there were no more music videos, no more reprehensible shows and skits to be viewed on the television in the house. This was against his wish anyways, but he couldn’t prevent his mum from doing what she did. So whenever Joe came home and wished to view television, he only had the option to view what had been made available by his mum of Dawah and useful videos.

It so happened, that there were times when Joe would see some lectures of Dawah on the television, and after some time, he started developing interest in viewing such lectures. As time went on, his heart started experiencing some changes, and he would be moved by what he has viewed. And it got to a time, when his heart softened and he repented to Allaah, and started praying for Allaah. As time went on, he started repenting from some prohibited things he fell into. No more girlfriends, no more music, no more music videos and the list goes on.

So when Bella came home, she realized things have changed at home. But, she was feeling uncomfortable. Her own ways were different from some of the things going on at home. The girl is a striving feminist, dreaming for a world of equality between men and women and even not wanting to get married, and a video is there playing, and on it is someone saying that Islam made the husband the protector and maintainer of the wife and gave him the responsibility of heading the household and it is obligatory for the wife to obey her husband with exception to some cases. Those experiences they used to have where their mom would take them out to the cinema, and comedy shows had ceased. The opportunity to view her favourite reprehensible TV shows on the television in the house had ceased, satellite access gone. Her brother had changed, and some of the things they use to share or do together stopped. No talk about music, artists, Hollywood and so on and so forth.

And I did talk about how their mom wanted to influence the family after she repented and started practicing Islam, she didn’t leave Bella out. She started telling Bella about prayers and feeding her with words of Dawah. But, the girl’s brain had been immensely manipulated by feminism and some ideas different from what her mom would tell her during the course of giving Dawah to her.

It eventually got to a stage where Bella decided she was not going to live with them anymore and go somewhere else. She then connected with some of her fellow cohorts in the feminist movement, and after some interactions and efforts, she was able to get accommodation to live with some of them. Without the knowledge of her mother and brother, Bella was able to abscond from the house and move in with her cohorts who welcomed and received her. Bella feared that her mom and brother may be thrown into perturbation and distress if they do not hear from her, so she put a call through to her mom and declared that she had moved out of the house and was fine where she was. She also added that since she had graduated and become qualified for work, she thought that she would be able to chase her career choices in the new domicile she has found better and more conveniently than she would do if she lived with them. To further keep their hearts at rest, she professed that she would keep getting in touch with them and keep them updated about how it goes with her.

Bella got out of her family home, and once again she fell into the midst of people she shared some things in common with, the feminists. These set of feminists she now lived with had a particular lifestyle they lived. They appeared like they were into some deals and businesses, they would go out of the house like someone seeking to achieve something in the worldly interest or seeking to earn some sustenance. Because Bella had not found any formal or official job to do, she often stayed at home. On some occasions, she would witness her roommates receiving different phone calls and engage conversations on phone which seemed to her like they were securing appointments or doing business. The way they dressed for their outings, the flashy possessions they had and utilized and the lifestyle they lead all caught Bella’s attention. To her, these people were leading auspicious lives, they were making it. What she had witnessed about these ladies got into her head and she felt it was time for her to start making a living too. She started seeking opportunities and she met a man named John, who was working in one of the big telecommunication companies in the country. There was vacancy in the company where John worked, so John was disseminating vacancy notices on social media which eventually caught the eyes of Bella. Bella saw that as an opportunity, and connected with John. The telecommunication company where John was working was quite a big one in the country, so people of expertise were required to manage, run and involve in the affairs and operations of the company. Bella did not have any working experience that could show the level at which she is skilled in the job, so she fell short of the vacancy’s requirements. However, John was assigned to manage operations at the quarters which had the vacant office, so he had some power to influence the decisions of the company. After some confabulations between John and Bella, John declared he would offer her some help, and she was invited to the office.

“Good Morning, Sir”

“Oh! Good Morning, are you Miss Zaynab? (Remember, Bella was a name she chose for herself)”

“Yes Sir, I am.”

“Oh! Please have your seat. I’ve been expecting you. And I also commend your punctuality. You came right on time.”

“Thank you very much sir”

“So, I’ve contacted the management at the top and we arrived at some conclusions. We have agreed to employ you into the vacant office by virtue of the first class grade you graduated with. We are well aware that you don’t have any working experience to merit the requirements of the Job which is capable of disqualifying you from having the job, as our company hires individuals who rank in the expertise level in their skills and potentials. So we have decided to employ you on trial and you will be on probation for three months. We have set a list of the requirements we would look out for in you and we have contrived some mediums through which you will be duly assessed, all of which we choose not to disclose to you. However, this shouldn’t make you spooked or perturbed, rather it should push you to ameliorate your potentials. You know what you would be employed for and you know the office you would occupy, and you should also know that position is not distinguished or unique to our company; rather this office is also available in various companies across the world. Do your research, widen your reach and seek to become abreast of the behooveful ideas you can implement into your work. We hope your record at the end of your three months in operations will be marked with auspiciousness and adroitness. Congratulations, and here is your employment letter. Resume work on Monday by 8:00 am.” John said.

“Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate all the efforts you have exerted in helping me secure this opportunity. I will try all possible best for me to be retained in this company. Thanks you once again sir.” said Bella.

John and Bella discussed some other things of an informal nature, which included family to personal life. Eventually, they rounded up their discussion. Bella stood and left.

Bella left the company and arrived home, full of delight. She thought things were working for her and she was optimistic that she would accomplish her goals. Bella picked up her mobile and phoned her mom about the development. She then opened a CHATBOX on her phone and decided to connect with somebody.

Bella: “Hi Adele! You know what? I finally made it. I’ve finally secured the opportunity to work in one of the big telecommunication companies in this country.”

Adele: “Are you serious? Oh! This is good news. I’m really happy for you.”

Bella: “How far about you and our former roommates? Any developments?”

Adele: “Actually, we haven’t achieved something of solid significance. None of us have been able to accomplish the plans that we professed after we graduated. However, we are still pushing, and we hope that we come out successful in our struggle. Anyways, I’m really happy for you. And please, try to update me as it goes.”

Bella: “Okay girl. Stay strong. And help me extend my regards to Ellen and Genevieve”

Adele: “Okay. Bye for now.”

Monday morning, 8: 00 pm, Bella was already within the premises of the company. Bella was shown to her office, and her work experience in the company commenced. As a customer service representative, Bella was given the duty of interacting with the company’s customers to provide them with relevant information required to address inquiries regarding products and services, and also to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. The next day, while at work, Bella received a call from within the company.

“Hello Sir”

“Hello, see me in my office now. I have some information I want to share with you.”

“Okay Sir”

(While in the office, Bella already seated)

“The Director of this company has summoned your appearance in his office tomorrow morning and you are expected to be at our headquarters latest by 8: 30 pm. He wishes to confabulate with you and will possibly ask you some questions for assessment. Make sure you appear there in a decent manner and you respond diligently to any question he asks you. As a customer service representative of this our reputable company, he expects you to be outspoken and eloquent in your speech and sterling in comportment. These are the standards of our company and I hope you would not fall short of our expectations.

You are however relieved of your duty for today, to give you the chance to duly prepare yourself for tomorrow’s meeting. I hope you will do well” John said.

“Okay sir, Thank you very much. Good bye sir”

(At the Director’s office, Bella already seated)

The Director was a man of average height, and a hefty build, dark in complexion and his belly didn’t protrude much. His name was Mark. He had a stern look on his face, and when he would speak, his voice was thick and his words came out firm. The appearance of the man and the manner with which he conversed with her sent some messages into her senses and she was like “my stay in this company means no playing games, I have to be serious”.

However, her meeting with the Director didn’t take a long while and he didn’t ask much questions. He just wanted to know more about the personality they just accepted into the operations of their company. In fact, the conversation was more of informal than formal. He asked questions about the personal life of Bella and disclosed some information about his own personal life to her. They discussed some other things and eventually…

“Okay, you can go and if I need to see you again, I would get across to you on phone. Do have a nice day”

“Yes sir, good day sir”

Bella continued to work in the office and was hustling to secure her retention in the office. She was not paid her due salary for that office because she was on probation, but John would give her some money from his own pocket to supplement the salary that the company would pay her. One month of working experience passed, another followed and the third month was running. One night, Bella got a message on her CHATBOX. It was from John.

John: “Hello beautiful damsel, how are you doing?”

Bella: “I’m doing well, without overlooking the point that you sound unusual tonight. I hope no problem sir?”

John: “Well, I wish to pass some information across to you. But, I would like to ask you. What do you know about the circumstances surrounding your probation contract in our company?”

Bella: “I know that I’m officially employed on probation into the company, and I have to work for three months on trial. And if I meet the requirements of the office, the probation would be lifted and I will be officially recognized as a staff in this company. And so far, I think I have been doing well and meeting the expected standards and requirements of holding that office according to my research so far. I’m optimistic that I would pass the test and will eventually be officially retained in that office. During some of my confabulations with the Director, I’ve also received commendations from him for my work, and this also raises my hope.”

John: “Bella, you amuse me with your words. Are you really sure that you know the standards and requirements of holding that office? Now, let me take you on a journey through memory lane. If you can remember, the first day you visited my office responding to the invitation offered to you, I told you we chose not to disclose the requirements we would look out for in you.”

Bella: “Yeah, and I also remember that you added that I should do research as that office is not unique to the company, which I’ve been doing and I’ve been implementing on my discoveries.”

John: “If truly, you’ve been implementing upon your discoveries, then it seems your research wasn’t good enough. Some vital things are still missing in the information you’ve acquired so far. Well, let me tell you a story – I mean real life story. That position which you are only conditionally holding had also been conditionally held by some people before you. In our company, as you are also aware, we do not deal with or settle for low class qualities and potentials in the operations or affairs of our company. So that means those people who previously held those positions also ranked high in their academic potentials and reports. Those people also possessed some impressive qualities in them which qualified them – to a remarkable extent – for the post. These people also tried different ways in which they could secure their retention in the office, but they were eventually thrown out. And for your information, they were also women. So if you analyze, you will realize that you share some things in common with those women as regards your qualities and potentials with which you applied for the job. Your situation in that company is quite similar to that of the women who were thrown out. And for your information, they also received commendations from the Director also. So reason and ask yourself, what do you think you’ve got or can do or will happen that wouldn’t make you experience the dismissal that they experienced?”

Bella: “But sir, I’ve been doing thorough research. I wonder what I’ve missed out on and how important it is. Our company is not the only telecommunication company in our country, and the world at large. So I am sure that this office that I hold is not the only one that exists in the world and I consider such office to be widely known. Some women in this our country are also customer service representatives and I’ve researched about the possible ways through which they got into their respective companies.”

John: “You appear to me like dismissal from that company is staring at your face and you are trying to hide away from it – perhaps due to ignorance. Year after year, different women graduate from respective institutions and many of them opt for making a living and are consequentially thrown into the search for livelihood sources. Amongst them are women who are qualified for the field in which you have applied. In this our country, the vacancies available for that field are relatively low to admit the number of people applying. Do not forget that a man can also be a customer service provider, so men also join this competition or struggle. Hence, there comes a struggle amongst these women in securing the available slots, and they all try different means which could enable them secure the slots. For those who you say are also customer service representatives in this country, do you think it was so easy for them to get there. Girl, wake up to the reality. In this our country, where corruption is widely perceived in various corners of the country? Let me tell you, many of those who were able to secure those offices you say did not get it easy. They offered some sacrifices and exchange some of their assets and possessions in return for the posts. And those sacrifices they took and things they offered are also part of the “requirements” of securing the offices. Even if those “requirements” are usually considered unofficial, they are still vital. And for you information, our company is not an exception. If you really want to be duly employed and secure you stay in that company, you would have to take some sacrifices to achieve that. So get that and deal with it. The question now is are u ready and willing to take sacrifices too? Are you ready and willing to exchange some of your assets and possessions too in return for your official retention?”

Bella: “I would like to know of the sacrifices and other things at stake before I answer those questions”

John: “Now, you are talking. Let me tell you, those requirements which you got in your research are not really important as far as that office in our company is concerned. The main deal is the information which you are seeking to know. Anyways, I don’t want to disclose such information in this manner – while chatting. So, since tomorrow is Saturday and we are off work, I want us to meet tomorrow. I will send an SMS to you which will contain details about the venue and the time I want the meeting to hold. And also what you should do when you get there.”

Bella: “Okay, Sir”

Some minutes later, Bella received a text message. And it reads:

“COMFORT HOTEL, 27, Ceaser Road, Luta LGA.

6:00 pm.

When you get there, just go to the reception deck and asked for receptionist. If you get there, tell her you are Bella and that John asked you to collect a room key from her. Once you collect the key, just go straight to room 17, open the door, settle down in there and call me to notify me that you are there. I will join you shortly afterwards.

Remember the purpose of our meeting, remember how important it is. I’ll be expecting you tomorrow evening”

“Comfort Hotel; 6 pm in the evening; I should go and wait for him in a hotel room? What is this man up to? And the purpose of this meeting means so much to me. For me to secure my retention in an office in that big company, enjoy the huge rewards that come with it and possibly become exposed to more big opportunities? I really aspire to achieve this. Well, meeting in a hotel with a man is not a big deal anyways, but for that time. Anyways, I will go and see him.”, Bella said to herself.

END OF CHAPTER THREE

You can also read this story “My Big Girl Dream” on Wattpad via this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148063991-my-big-girl-dream

Browse that link, engage in whatever necessary and start reading.

The next chapter will be dropping soon in shaa Allaah. So you can follow this blog or you follow the Facebook Page @I May End Soon to get updates on the next release.
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 12, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR

Bella arrived the hotel and she did as she was asked. Now, Bella is in the room waiting for John. John eventually arrived and when he got into the room and he locked the door and he kept the key.

“Why did you lock the door?” asked Bella.

“Why are you concerned about me locking the door?” replied John.

“Never mind. So what do you want to tell me? I’m just really eager to know.” Bella asked

“Wait! Do you have any idea about the requirements I told you I will disclose to you today? Please, give me a sincere answer.” asked John

“I can’t really say. Just tell me please.” Bella replied.

“For real? After the discussions we had yesterday, after I sent a message to you asking you to meet me in a hotel room at such hour of the day, and even after both of us are here now in this situation, enclosed in a single room with the door locked and you still don’t have any idea about the requirements you are to perform here. Anyways, I will take my time to tell you. You are going to be (…).” John declared.

“What! No I can’t do that. I cannot just do that. Please if there are other options, please tell me. But this one, no way.” Bella retorted.

“Looks like you’re joking. After all the efforts I have exerted over you. After all my time, money and influence that I dedicated in your way, don’t you think you need to pay me back? Or do you think those things I did for you were for free or I just willingly gave it expecting nothing in return. You better (…)” John replied.

“Are you really serious about this? As in, do you really want to do this?” Bella asked.

“Does this situation look like we are acting a movie here? See, you are wasting my time. Limit your talk and start rolling.” John replied.

“No, I am definitely not doing this, not me Bella. And I’m even having this feeling that you’ve been lying to me and you told me all those things, thinking they could make you have your way with me. But no, I refused to be fooled by your tricks. And let me tell you one thing, if you ever pester me on this issue, I will report your case to the director and you will possibly be fired as a consequence.” Bella retorted.

John was however a man who towered above six feet, and was quite well built. By virtue of the extent to which he possessed manly features, he had the tendency to strike hard and inflict severe pain.

Bella stood up to leave and as she approached the door, she realized that the door is locked and the key was with John. She requested for the key to the door and John, while still sitting on the bed, stretched out the key, signaling for her to come for it. But, it so happened that his intention was different. As Bella moved closer to him and reached for the keys, he viciously struck her on the neck with a sharp point of the key and then he grabbed her and delivered three head butts to her. Consequentially, Bella lost her balance and he overpowered her and eventually, he raped her.

“No man is alone with a woman but the Shaytaan will be the third one present” – Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

“No man should be alone with a woman unless there is a Mahram with them” – Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

(In a hotel room)

“But Mr. Frank, what were you telling me on phone yesterday night? I thought we had an agreement, and I’ve done my part and met with the conditions you laid out. I expect that you should fulfill your own part of the agreement. Or tell me, didn’t I serve you well?”

“Adele, you did serve me well. But you know, there are some times in life when some unforeseen circumstances just spring up which can disrupt or affect some already designed plans. This is what has happened here. Let me tell you, that movie which I’ve been working on and planning to fix you into the role we agreed upon, the project has been withdrawn from me and given to somebody else. So someone else is now in charge. The movie producers felt they needed someone more competent to carry out the task, and now I’m no more in charge, which consequentially means that you have also lost the opportunity to be assigned for that role by my approval.” Frank replied.

“What? After all I have done to secure that role? So all my sacrifices were for nothing? This is a loss to me, after all I have invested and sacrificed in the way of that role, you’re now telling me you cannot give me the role anymore?” Adele asked.

“Not that I meant to cheat you, Adele. It was the circumstances involved that lead to that. But, I have some information for you. I know how much you love to get that role and considering that you’ve made some sacrifices and investments in its way, I don’t just want you to fail in achieving you goal just like that. So I contrived some plans and effected some measures. The new person in charge of the project was one of my counterparts when I was still in acting school, so I personally know him. I connected with him and I tabled your matter before him, and we were able to reach some conclusions. He agreed to give you the role, if you can fulfill some conditions. So I just don’t know if you are ready to fulfill the conditions, but I think they are beyond your capacity or not totally impossible for you to achieve.” said Frank.

“I want to know the conditions before I decide if I’m ready to fulfill them or not.” Adele demanded.

“Actually, he wants to have a short time affair with you. He wants to have his way with you, but he hasn’t disclosed the period of time for which such relationship will continue. But he added that if you’re able to fulfill the condition, he assured that you will get the role. I’ve not known him to be a cheat over the years in the sense that he may eventually not fulfill his part of the agreement after you’ve done yours. It wouldn’t even have happened in my case, if not for what happened. So what do you intend to do?” Frank declared.

Adele bowed her head in grief. She didn’t expect that things would turn out that way. Adele, in her struggle to get movie roles, had been trying different means to achieve her goals in the industry, before she eventually met Frank and went into an agreement with him. Her part of the agreement was to offer her body to Frank for pleasure on some occasions and period agreed to between them, which she did. And in return, Frank was to assign her pursued role to her if she met the standards. But it so happened that Frank couldn’t deliver as expected.

“Okay, how can I meet him?” Adele asked.

“I would give you his contact, so you can connect with him. You should introduce yourself, and tell him you’re from Frank. His name is Johnson. And please note that after this move, once you are able to connect with him, you have to deal with him and leave me out of your relation with him. Connecting with him to discuss your case with him and reaching those conclusions, in addition to giving you his contact, of course, are the final measures I will be effecting to help you secure the role. Once I give you the contact, and I will as well give you some money, I am opting out and it is over between us. So whatever happens between you two, you have to deal with it with him and leave me out of the picture.” Frank asserted.

Adele receives the money and the contact and leaves the hotel room, feeling disappointed and sorrowful.

“Hello! Good evening. Is that Mr. Johnson?”

“Yes. And who am I speaking with?”

“This is Adele, from Mr. Frank.”

“Oh! Adele, how are you doing? Oh! You eventually agreed to the conditions. That is good. So when are we meeting? Should I send you the details? I don’t want you to waste time on this, as the time when the filming of the movie will commence is fast approaching. If you don’t act fast, someone else may get the role and I don’t think there can be any other slot for you if you lose that role. Hello! Are u there?” Johnson said.

(Amazed at how quick he referred to that issue. She hasn’t even expressed her readiness or consent to the agreement and he has reached conclusions in that manner.)

“O.. O.. Okay, you can send the details. I will be expecting your message. Good Bye Sir.” Adele replied.

“Okay, I will send it. I will…”

Adele cuts the phone. She couldn’t stand perpetuating the conversation.

A black jeep parks in the front of a building, and a lady comes out of the building and enters the car.

“My lady, why are you frowning? Aren’t you happy to see me after we couldn’t see each other all these while?”

“Why won’t I frown at you? Honorable, this is not just fair. It seems like you are just taking advantage of me. I don’t see you doing anything about my condition. What is happening? What have you been doing? I didn’t get any update from you about my situation and I cannot even witness you doing something about it”

“Ellen Come on, don’t talk like that. I’m not just taking advantage of you and I’m not being unfair to you. Is that why you are frowning? Now smile. My lady smile, and let me behold your ravishing face in such countenance.” Honorable was trying to appease her.

“Honourable, please I am not joking here, and I’m not smiling until you give me updates about my situation. Let me know what you’ve been doing at least.”

Ellen who talked about women dominance over men and not just equality, is trying to achieve her aim of involving in political affairs of the country at the federal level. She succeeded in joining the most widely supported party in the country, and as she didn’t want to start from a lower level, she opted for having an affair with the chairman of their party in hoping that she could be favored and given a place in the political affairs of the country at her desired federal level.

“Okay! Okay! You know we are preparing for the presidential elections. For a candidate to win the presidential seat in this country is not child’s play. It is a tough competition. All other parties involved are contriving some serious plans for their candidates to attain the seat according to our research. Although, our party is regarded as the most widely supported in this our country, but that doesn’t mean we should just relent or shouldn’t step up our game. If we do not effect some rigorous and efficacious measures for our candidate to attain the seat, our party might just lose out on such a big catch. The more we relent, the more we jeopardize our chances of attaining our goal. That is the game. And as the party chairman, that is part of what I’ve been busy with and that is why I travelled. I hope you understand?” said the Honourable.

“But, what is in for me in all your plans or am I not featured in the processes yet?” Ellen was curious to know.

“Okay. If that is what you want to know. I’ve met with our presidential candidate and we’ve reached some conclusions in your favor. If our candidate eventually succeeds in attaining that seat, he will put you in charge of the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development. Are you okay now?”

“For real? Oh! You’re so amazing. Thank you so much” said Ellen exhibiting satisfaction.

“So can we see tonight?” the Honourable asked.

“Of course, we can”

“Okay. I will see you tonight. Bye for now.”

“Have you been able to reach him?”

“No, I haven’t. What could be happening?”

“I hope it’s not what I’m thinking”

That was Genevieve and her sister, Kate. Genevieve in her efforts to start a business with some money she was able to accumulate, she came across a business deal online. An advertisement read that:

“If you want to be a dealer in lady and baby care products, toiletries, home care products etc. imported into the country from different developed countries from different parts of the world and sold out at affordable prices, please feel free to connect with us on the following contacts.

+123 – 90 839 56 300

+123 – 80 576 00 000

credibleimports@trade.com”

Genevieve saw that as an opportunity and contacted the supposed company. After some bargaining and negotiations, she forwarded some money into a given account in anticipation of the arrival of her goods. As days counted and ran into weeks, Genevieve felt the arrival of the goods was taking too much a time. She contacted the numbers but they were all switched off. She tried to go through the e-mail and she realized that the e–mail address was fake. She browsed the CHATBOX account that disseminated the adverts she came across on social media, but she couldn’t find the account. It was deactivated. She tried to browse the name of the company on a search engine to get any possible information about them, it didn’t yield any positive results. The supposed company did not have a website. She tried to ask people if anyone has heard or knows about the company, but she didn’t find anyone who knows about the company. So the only option she had at that time in her capacity through which she could reach them was their mobile numbers. She dialed and dialed, but she couldn’t reach them as the numbers were all switched off.

Actually, there was no company initially. It was just one man who tried to play smart and devised fraudulent means to earn some money, and Genevieve deplorably fell for the scam. She was swindled out of her money, a huge sum of $27, 000.

“What are you thinking?” Genevieve asked.

“The numbers are switched off, the e-mail is fake, the CHATBOX account has disappeared which probably means that the account was deactivated, you couldn’t find any website for the company, you couldn’t find anyone who knows or have heard of the company, the bottom line is that you cannot reach them through any means in your capacity and through all the possible measures you tried. All these, if analyzed with a critical look, they seem like indications of a scam story. I think you’ve been scammed.” Kate replied.

Genevieve who wanted to run businesses, be a boss and give orders was eventually scammed in her pursuit of achieving her goals. However, she is from a rich family, and that scam experience didn’t mean impoverishment for her, but $27, 000 was quite a huge amount of money. As a consequence of that experience, she became $27, 000 poorer. The parents of both sisters were out of the country and had left a huge sum of money and some assets for them. Part of the assets given to Genevieve had been lost as a consequence of the scam experience.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR

You can also read this story “My Big Girl Dream” on Wattpad via this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148063991-my-big-girl-dream

The next chapter will be dropping soon in shaa Allaah. So you can follow this blog or you follow the Facebook Page @I May End Soon to get updates on the next release.

And Allaah is the Source of strength.
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 12, 2018
CHAPTER FIVE

After doing that obnoxious act, somehow, John was able to convey Bella’s body in her unconscious state from the hotel room into his car, and he drove to her house and dropped her body in front of the house where she lived with her fellow roommates. Returning from an outing, two of her roommates saw her lying unconsciously on the floor, having stains of blood on her. She actually bled from the wound she got when struck with the key on her neck. They tried to convey her body into the room, and they summoned the appearance of a medical practitioner to check on her and administer treatment on her. After some measures had been exerted over making her recuperate from her injurious state, Bella recounted her experience with John to her roommates. One suggested that she should report him to the Police. Another suggested that they should report his case to some “boys”, so they can avenge for Bella and deal with him, but Bella didn’t subscribe to their suggestions. Anyways, Bella opted for reporting him to the Director in anticipation that he would take action against him and possibly fire him.

“Hello sir, good evening.” (This was on Sunday evening and the conversation was on phone.)

“Hello Bella, how are you doing? (Remember they had discussed some details about their personal lives with each other, in case you are wondering how he knew that she was called Bella). Why do you sound like this, hope no problem?”

“I’m not feeling too well. I just thank God that I am alive. Actually, I want to see you sir and my state and what happened to me constitutes what I want to discuss with you, and it is important. I don’t know if you can call the management at our quarters to relieve me of my duties tomorrow so our meeting can hold. Although, I’m not feeling too well, but I will still try to come.” said Bella.

“Okay, since it’s important, I will do that. I will put a call through to John to notify him of the development. But, do you think you will be able to make it?”

“I will try sir. Thank you so much sir. Good bye.”

(The next day)

“What! Are u sure about what you say?”

“Yes sir. It happened on Saturday.” Bella asserted.

“How could John have been so ruthless? Come on; look at the way you look, look at your neck. And I’ve been regarding him as a responsible man. It is just so astonishing that he could do this to you. Anyways, I’ll investigate the matter, and if I confirm that he did that to you, I’ll definitely use my influence to take actions against him. He will regret ever doing such to you.

And as for you Bella, you look like you need to take more care of yourself. I will call the management at that your quarters to extend your leave till whenever you become okay to work. And I will also give you some money to take care of yourself. Please, ensure you take good care of yourself.” Mark said.

“Yes sir, thank you so much sir. I appreciate the efforts and actions you’ve exerted over me. God bless you sir.”

Bella left the office and went back home. She could walk and carry herself anyways, but she hasn’t fully recuperated from the pains she felt as a result of her experience with John.

One of those days when Bella was at home having her rest and taking care of herself, she answered a call. She was feeling much better at that time and her pains have mitigated. It was on a Saturday morning.

“Hello sir, good evening.”

“Hello Bella, how are you feeling now?”

“I’m feeling much better now, and I’m thinking I should resume work on Monday.” Bella replied.

“Bella, please ensure that you become really okay to work before you resume work. No one is putting pressure on you. Remember that the period in which you were relieved of your duties is not definite, and it rather extends to whenever you become okay to work. So ensure you are really okay before you resume your office, okay?” Mark stated.

“Okay Sir”

“Now I have some information for you. Concerning the story you related to me about your experience with John, I’ve done some investigation on the matter, and I’ve contrived some plans. However, I would like us to meet so we could discuss some issues and I could ask you some questions. Our discussions will actually be directed towards how to do justice on the matter. So I really think your attention will be needed. And I wouldn’t want to us to meet at the office, as I may be busy with work and that setting may turn out inappropriate for the meeting. So I don’t know if you will not mind coming to my house tomorrow.”

“I don’t mind sir, I’ll come. But sir, what about your wife and your kids, hope their presence in your house wouldn’t pose a problem for our meeting? asked Bella.

“My wife and kids are not around. They are presently not in the country. I and my fellow house workers are the only ones in the house” replied Mark.

“Okay sir. So how can I get to your domicile sir?” asked Bella.

“Actually, I’ve arranged something for you to mitigate your stress. You send me your address, and I will send a car to pick you up and when we are done and you want to leave, the car will also drop you off. I hope that is fine?”

“Yes, it is. Thank you very much sir. I will send my house address to you shortly.”

“Alright, I’ll be expecting” and Mark hung up the phone.

After sending her house address, moments later, a car came to pick her up and conveyed her to the Director’s house. Bella was welcomed by Mark and he offered her refreshments. She said she preferred water. (Whether water or no water, there are various things that could go and water is not an exception. What this means, you find out as you read along Allaah willing). Bella was offered water to drink as she requested, and she drank the water. So after she drank the water, Mark started talking.

“So Bella, like I said, I summoned you here so I can discuss with you and ask you questions concerning your experience with John. So are you ready?” Mark said.

“Hmmn… Hmmn… Hmmn…”

“What did you say?” asked Mark.

“I… I… I am… “ Bella tried to reply.

“Okay, so can you recount the story to me?” asked Mark.

(No response)

“Bella, did you hear what I said? Bella, are you okay? Bella!?”

Anyways, Bella was drugged to sleep. So the water proved not to be an exception. And as for how drugging Bella came into the purpose of the meeting, Mark was a rich and posh figure in the society, so he didn’t like to stress himself or exert rigorous efforts or have it the hard way – like John did. I hope you understand. So Mark wanted it the easy way. And he eventually had it the easy way. I just hope that you will understand, as I’m not going into much detail.

“Woman is awrah, and if she goes out, the shaytaan raises his hopes (of misguiding her). She is never closer to Allaah than when she stays in her house” – Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

“I have not left behind me any fitnah (temptation) more harmful to men than women” – Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

After that experience, Bella’s body was conveyed and dropped off at the front of her house, on a Saturday night again. No bleeding this time anyway and she laid there in a state of sleep. And again, some of her roommates met her in that state on returning from their outing and she was moved into the room. That night, Bella eventually woke up and was just looking like “What happened?” Some thoughts occurred to her and Bella rushed into the bathroom to check herself. Moments later, she had an idea about what had happened to her. She felt so sad. At that moment, Bella contemplated on her life so far. The life she lived before her university days, the university days and her experiences after she left home for school, her life after her graduation. She thought about the feminism, her former roommates and her present roommates. She thought about the decisions she made and the dreams she wanted to accomplish. She thought about her experiences with John and Mark. Why did they do all that to her? What were they up to in that office? How did her official relations with them turn out that way? What exactly was the purpose for what they made her go through? What had she achieved so far? What had her former roommates achieved? Why was her life being led in that manner? Bella also thought about what she wanted to do next. She had not been thrown out of the company yet, she wondered how she was going to relate with John and Mark, if she continued to work there. However, she wanted to ask either or both of them some questions because she never expected such from them from the beginning of her relations with both of them and she could not perceive such coming. She however, decided she was going to see Mark the next day.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE

Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 11:02am On May 13, 2018
CHAPTER SIX

(Bella stormed into the office) “What did you think you were doing? How do you explain what happened yesterday?” she strongly requested.

“Miss Zaynab, do you realize that you’re before me, the director? What effrontery have you got to dispense your words against me in that impertinent manner? Have you lost your sense of recognition and respect for my position?”

“Mark, my respect for you has immensely mitigated. You did that iniquitous and dirty act yesterday and you still think you can command my respect? You’re such a nefarious, depraved, sinister, villainous, …”

“Silence girl! How dare you? I wouldn’t just stay here and watch you fire such words at me in such insubordinate manner. And what exactly is the big deal about what happened yesterday? At least, I’ve also offered you some things from my possessions, so, what is the big deal if I also benefit from your possessions? Did I not spend on you? Did I not care for you? Did I not treat you fairly after you had your experience with John?” Mark retorted.

“You were not fair enough. What has happened to John? What actions have you taken against him for what he did?” Bella said.

“And what actions do you expect him to take against me?” a voice came from behind.

Bella looked back and to her surprise, it was John speaking.

“What is happening here?” (Bella was puzzled)

“Bella, you are such a fool. Anyways, in case you are wondering why we did what we did to you, I’m telling you that such experience was required of you to keep that office. Let me do you a favour by declaring unto you the requirements of that office as far as our company is concerned. If you want to remain in that office, you will have to be having sexual relations with me and the Director anytime we call you for it as long as you are still holding the office. Even if you get married and give birth to 6 children, it will still be like that. Listen, even if your husband is my best friend, it will still continue to be so. And for your information, you are already passing your test, even though you reluctantly and unwillingly did, and consequentially, we have regarded your case as better than the previous individuals who tried to secure that office. And that is because we couldn’t have our way with them, because they were wise and smart. You Bella, are just so foolish. A man invited you to a hotel, at 6:00 pm in the evening, and asked you to go wait for him in a hotel room, and you still had no idea about what he would likely do to you? But still, I would congratulate you for your foolishness, because it has earned you the chance to get to the stage where you are now. You are almost there Bella and I advise you don’t back out now. Just agree to the requirements I have presented to you, and you’ll get there.” John declared.

“Both of you are wolves in sheep’s clothing. Why do I have to do this? Is it not my academic and official abilities that I want to exert in the office? Is that really an official requirement for the office? Why is it in the picture? I’m definitely not going to agree to that. Do you think I can ever consent to you having your way with me again? Definitely not. Keep your job to yourself and I will keep my body to myself” Bella retorted and she turned to leave.

“Before you go Bella, listen to me. I advise you not to deceive your heart. Listen to your heart, what does it want? What do you yearn for in your life? Don’t you want luxury? Don’t you want societal relevance? Don’t you want influence? Don’t you want to make money? Just listen to your heart, and perceive what it wants. And I’m telling you now that those things that your heart wants are staring at your face, and I advise you don’t just try to hide away from it. A saying goes that one man’s food is another man’s poison. Ask yourself what food your heart wants and I’m telling you if you don’t give it its desired food, you may end up giving it poison and that will hurt you bitterly. And there you are talking about your body, I’m asking, what body? No, you tell me, what body are you talking about? Is it the same one I and Mr. Mark have enjoyed? So what is so special about the body you are talking about? Look here, we are still giving you the chance, even though you’ve jeopardized your chances of having it with all the drama you’ve been putting up, but we still choose to consider you. Now finally, do you agree or not? said John.

Bella got so exasperated at that moment, her heart filled with vengeance. She just felt like doing something really severe to them, but her strength was no match compared to that of the both of them combined. Anyways, in zeal for revenge, Bella grabbed her two shoes and threw it at them as hard as she could, but that didn’t really have any efficacious effect. Consequentially, John moved towards her like he would hit or do something hurtful to her, and Bella dashed out of the office for safety. She still had the memories of what happened between her and John, so she had idea about what could happen if John got hold of her. John tried to chase Bella, but was intercepted by the command of Mark.

Bella ran down the stairs and outside the building, but before she exited the compound, she raised her voice and cursed them. She kept cursing them utterly and while that was going on, John threw her shoes at her and threatened to call for security officers to hold her. On hearing that, Bella picked her shoes and ran out of the compound through the gate as fast as she could, and she eventually exited the office premises. Bella cried as she headed home.

When Bella got home, she recounted her experienced to her roommates and they consoled her.

“But what do you intend to do now, since you’ve chosen not to go back to the company?” one of them asked.

“Right now, I have no other place to go. I think I will just try searching for job again to see if I can find one. But wait, I want to ask you girls. What are you people into? What jobs do you do? I just see that you guys talk on telephone like you’re securing appointments or doing business or anything of sort. I just see that you girls dress and go on outings and then you come back home. You daily schedule is not fixed in the sense that, there isn’t a particular period you go out or come in. so what are you girls doing? Please show me the way now. Help your girl.” said Bella.

“We? We are just hustlers oo. As in, we just go out to hustle, searching for different means that could come our way, searching for possible opportunities out there. So, we are just hustlers, you get?” Tracy replied her.

“Hustlers? So what type of hustle do you girls do? What type of opportunities do you search for out there?” Bella was curious to know.

“Ogbeni, Wa! Your own don dey too much oo. We be hustler be say we be hustler. Take am like that. Abi, wetin happen self?” Shandy retorted. Shandy was the most unrefined and aggressive one of the four. She often spoke local dialect.

“Girls, please now, help me. Show me the way. We’ve wined and dined together, we have lived together for quite some time and we have become one. Why are you hiding things from me?” Bella still demanded to know.

Three of them (Bella’s roommates) made some expressions to one another, signaling some messages across and reaching a conclusion.

“Ehn ehn! You wan know? Okay! Tracy oya yarn am opkata now make she know as e dey go”

“Bella, you’re asking about what we do. Are you ready to do what we do? You know what, if you are ready to do what we do, you wouldn’t have left your job at that company. As in, you wouldn’t have rejected offer to be retained there and fulfill their requirements.” said Tracy.

“I don’t understand. What do you mean?” said Bella.

“Bella, we are into runs. As in, we are runs girls.” said Tracy.

“Runs? What are you girls running for? What runs?” Bella didn’t get her message.

“Oh! You don’t understand. Okay, we are marketers. We market our personal goods. Do you get it now?” Tracy tried to elucidate a little further for her to get the message.

“Oh! Marketing is a good one. But I don’t really understand. What personal goods do you people market?” said Bella.

“Yeh! Na where there from carry this girl come self? Dem tell you runs, you no get? Dem tell you marketers, you know get? No be for this our country you take grow? Abeg, if she no get, make we close the case talk another one jare.” Shandy said sharply.

“Ahn ahn! Please don’t do that. Tell me explicitly so I can understand.” said Bella.

“Okay! Bella, we are Prostitutes! I hope you now get the meaning of the personal goods that we market now?” said Tracy

“What! So you girls are prostitutes? Is that how you make you money?” asked Bella.

“Well, since you want us to help you, let me further help you by furthering the details. We are actually not doing this on our own. We belong to a society, an international one at that. So we would keep working for the society and when it gets to a stage, we will be transferred to another country as a promotion for us. We actually have some leaders, who are in charge of our country’s division of the society both at the federal level and the respective states level. So if you are wondering how our meeting with our clients work, let me disclose that to you as well. Clients who are interested in our services would contact the management and the required details about their personalities and their particular interests in our services would be recorded. After negotiations, if they are able to arrive at conclusions in our favour in the sense that the client is ready to pay and receive our services, the management would assigned people amongst us according the clients’ interests to go meet with them. After providing the services, they would pay us and we would return to the office with the money and will be given our share out of it. And that is how we make money. So when are you coming to our office so I can introduce you to the management?” Tracy explicated.

“Coming for what? It’s like something is wrong with your brain. I would never subscribe for the idea of selling my body to earn a living. Never!” Bella retorted.

“Ehn ehn! Ehn, dey there now dey look. But abeg, if you no just want wahala for inside this our domot, not just try beg me for money oo” Shandy said and she left the scene.

Bella’s roommates were prostitutes, and he did not know all these while. And Bella got disappointed again, she was not able to get any means through her roommates. Anyways, she was determined to move on. Days after, Bella called her mom to request for some money but did not relate anything about her experiences with John and Mark. She did not even tell her she no longer worked in the company. She just told her she needed the money for some important things. Eventually, her mother sent some money to her. Bella was relieved; at least the chances that she would beg for money from her roommates were reduced to some extent. She also had some of the money she got from Mark anyways. So all the money combined, she was good to go for some days.

However, one of those days while she was living with her roommates, she went out on an outing with Tracy. Bella and Tracy do get along unlike Shandy, the unrefined girl, who would at many times act harsh on Bella. Janet, their fourth one, was a little better. Anyways, while Bella and Tracy were out, Tracy met a man who she recognized as one of their regular clients identified as Richard. They exchanged pleasantries and the eyes of Richard’s eyes caught Bella. Richard called Tracy aside and asked about Bella as he had developed interest in her. He was such a promiscuous man. He professed his interest in having her and asked Tracy to help him out. Tracy, quite aware of who Bella was, rejected going on such errand and tried to discourage Richard and asking him to desist from her. But Richard was adamant and he offered to award her with some nice cash if she would do the assignment successfully. On hearing that offer, Tracy agreed. This is money we are talking about. Richard even gave her some upfront payment and promised to give her the remaining pay if she succeeded.

Tracy agreed, but how was she going to do it. It would be quite difficult to relate such issue to Bella, knowing that she hated to hear such and Tracy also didn’t want to lose out on the rewards of the assignment. But, do you know what? She eventually did it. Yes, she did it. How did they do it? Marijuana? Codeine? Weed? Tramadol? Whatever! The message is that she was drugged. Tracy appeared to Bella like a good friend, so she did not see it coming. She was set up, drugged, and for the third time, it happened!

However, the drug she consumed this time was of a different kind. It didn’t take long before she regained consciousness after the sexual experience. Richard had not exited the room too. He was anticipating that she would become conscious so he could give her some money. That was what it meant for him, Richard the regular customer. Richard said some words to her, dropped the money, dropped his contact and left the room. Richard was a pretty rich guy, so he gave Bella some nice sum of money, higher than what he would pay for the services he received from Tracy’s society. It happened again to Bella. What a life! What an experience!

Bella felt shocked and disappointed at Tracy’s actions. She never expected such from Tracy. This time, Bella chose not to confront Tracy with the issue because she didn’t know the reaction she would get. She feared for the possible shock she could have if Tracy didn’t react to her confrontation in a remorseful manner. She recollected how Mark reacted to her confrontation after he did what he did. She was surprised at his reaction. So Bella didn’t talk about the issue while she was still in the house with them. And Tracy herself did not even say anything about it; she just acted like nothing happened. But the relation between them got estranged and they avoided each other. As they both tried to act like nothing happened, the memory of the incident was still in their minds. But Bella just pretended to be calm outwardly. Inwardly, she was boiling. A lot was going on in her mind. She felt like doing something to her situation. Her heart was just heavy with desperation and vengeance, and she felt the strong urge to satisfy it. Bella started to think of what to do. The desperate way she felt at that time coupled with the memories of her deplorable experiences influenced the direction at which she thought. And eventually, Bella made some despicable decisions. She was just all about satisfying the desperate feelings in her heart, and consequentially, her decisions were badly affected.

Bella was in possession of some money; remember Mark, her Mom, and Richard. She connected with some agents who dealt with house rent and accommodation and she was able to secure an accommodation with some of the money. Bella moved out of the house where she lived with Tracy and others without their knowledge and she packed into the newly gotten abode. While she was there, she started working out her plans. What were the plans anyway?

“Hello! Is that Richard?”

“Yes, and who am I speaking with?”

“This is Bella.”

“Oh Bella! I’m so delighted to hear from you. It’s been a while we saw and I’ve really missed you. The experience I had with you that day was so…”

(Cuts in) “Leave all that talk. I have an offer for you. I’m now willing to have an affair with you and be your partner. And you know what? I’m not going to be doing it for any pay. I don’t want any money in return. I just want to be going out and having fun with you.” said Bella.

“Are you serious?” Richard asked in delight.

“Yeah. I’m really serious. So when can we meet? I want it to be as soon as possible.” replied Bella.

“Really? Oh! This is great. We can see this night, if you don’t mind. I don’t know if that is okay by you.”

“It is fine by me. Just send me the appointed venue and time and other necessary details. I’ll be there.” and Bella hung up the phone.

After that call, Bella immediately contacted the medical practitioner who checked on her after her experience with John. After they met that night, Bella and Esther, the practitioner had been talking on some occasions and Bella had been updating her about some of her life experiences as time went on. So Esther knew about her experiences with John, Mark, Richard and Tracy. Prior to that time, Esther had agreed to provide Bella with some poison which Bella planned for it to serve a purpose in her plans. So Bella actually contacted Esther to request for the poison. Esther sent someone to her with the poison in response to her request. After she got the poison, Bella prepared for the night.

That night, Bella and Richard met according to their agreement, and Bella really offered her body to him willingly. It was in a hotel room. Although, she disliked to have such an affair but it was all about fulfilling her goals. After their sexual affair, Bella asked Richard if he cared for water which he responded to in the affirmative. He reached for the telephone to call customer service for the water, but Bella stopped him from that.

“Their customer service may be poor and it may take long a time before they bring the water. Let me help you go get it.” Bella said.

Richard reached for his wallet to give her some money to get them water and other drinks, but Bella refused. She offered to take care of that. To Richard, Bella was just been nice and amazing and she was going to make a good partner. Bella reached for her bag and brought out some money and of course, the poison and headed for the hotel bar. She bought two bottles of water and a bottle of wine and requested for two glasses. While heading back to the room, Bella injected one of the bottled water with poison which left a mark on it with which she could recognize it. Bella got back into the room, and offered the water to Richard which he consumed. Bella spent some time with him, chatting, drinking and “playing” so as not to arouse any suspicion in him about what was happening. Eventually, Bella declared her intentions to leave, and Richard declared that he was set to leave too. They both left the room, but Bella didn’t forget to pack the bottles which contained the water they drank. They both left the hotel and Richard offered to drop Bella off, but she declined the offer. And they departed. That was the nature of the poison. It would stay for sometime before it starts to act. This was to lessen the chances of the murder case being traced to Bella as her plan was to part with whoever she wished to poison before it starts working. Anyways, in the case of Richard, it was successful.

As Richard was driving home, he started feeling some pain in him and he packed the car to check on himself. Eventually, Richard died in his car. That was part of the plans Bella wished to accomplish and it didn’t end there. However, the bottom line is Bella murdered Richard.

END OF CHAPTER SIX

Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2018
CHAPTER SEVEN

Without going into much detail, Bella murdered John too with a similar plan. That marked number two on her list.

Bella waited for some time for the talk about John’s murder to die down to some extent to avoid being suspected. When she felt it was time, she grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

“Ehn Ehn! So what are you calling me for? Look here, your chance for that post has expired. In fact, someone else has occupied the office. You don’t just have any chance, okay? Don’t just think you can come back. You are gone, and you are gone for good. Come on, get away you. We don’t want you. We don’t need you. You don’t have any…”

(Cuts in) “Mark, will you just calm down and allow me talk?” said Bella.

“Hey! So it has not gotten to that stage? You don’t have any respect for me anymore? You couldn’t even add Mr. to my name. You know what, do as you like. I don’t care. What I know is there is just no more chance for you in our company. So just get lost. I don’t want to see you” said Mark.

“Anyways, since you say you don’t want to see me, that means I will just keep my body which I wanted to offer you for free to myself.” Said Bella

“Ehn! What did I hear you say?” (Changes tone). “No now, come on. I was just joking. As in, I was just playing with you. You know I do play a lot, don’t you? I didn’t mean those things I said. So what did you say?” said Mark.

“I am ready to offer my body for your pleasure, and I don’t want anything in return. I don’t want any post or even money. I just want to be having an affair with you, that’s all.” said Bella.

“You don’t mean it. That’s nice. In fact, that’s amazing. So when do you want us to meet? Can we meet this night?” said Mark.

“Yes, I will come. Don’t bother sending any car to come pick me up. I already know your house and I will find my way there. So be expecting me tonight. Bye for now” and she hung up the phone.

Without going into much detail, the bottom line was that Bella eventually murdered Mark, marking number three on her list. By virtue of Bella’s zeal for revenge, Richard, John and Mark lost their lives.

While Bella was with Mark, she noticed a briefcase which she thought would likely contain some money, so she had a change of plans. Bella was calculating the time expected for the poison to stay before working, and when Bella felt the time was near, she excused Mark and went into the toilet. After some time, when she felt it was most likely that the poison had killed Mark, she came out of the toilet, opened the briefcase and stuffed her bag with bales of currency notes as much as her bag could carry. She had quite a big bag, anyways. Then she went out to the gate and professed her wish to leave to the security man. She lied that Mark had sent her to tell him not to allow anyone into the house, as he needed to rest and didn’t want anyone to disturb him. The security man, having known her with his boss, trusted and believed her and Bella exited the house and returned home.

Feeling fulfilled having accomplished her mission, Bella thought of what next to do. Bella contacted Esther, and Esther advised that Bella should travel out of the country as soon as possible, since the security man at Mark’s house recognized her as the one with his boss that night and that could implicate her. Bella bought the idea. Bella, now possessed quite a huge sum of money, so she gathered some things and flew out of the country to South Africa. That was the situation with Bella.

*********************************************[center][/center]

(In a hotel room)

“But this is unfair. But this was not our bargain. Why would you give me such a role? I wanted a lead role in the movie. This is not what I wanted when I made all those sacrifices.” Adele complained.

“Why are you blaming me now? I’ve told you that the producers of the movie were the ones who felt that you do not merit such a role, and they instructed that I give it to someone else. They are the ones who chose to invest their money in the filming of the movie while I was only assigned by these same set of people to take charge and monitor the filming. So their decision surpasses mine. Please don’t just put the blame on me. As old as you are, I don’t expect that such a thing would seem strange to you. I expect that you should understand. There are some times when some unforeseen circumstances would just rise and disrupt or affect some already devised plans. That is the role you got, and that is it. Wait a minute, you even got that role and you’re complaining. What if you were given a role where you will be picking trash and cleaning the streets? You’d better accept what you’ve gotten and prepare yourself for it.” Johnson said.

(Adele covered her face with both palms and sobbed).

After all the sexual offers, she could not get the role. They didn’t need such quality in the filming of the movie (i.e. her sexual traits), in fact, they cared less. What they wanted was how good she could exhibit the roles assigned to her and it was concluded that she did not merit the lead role. So all her sacrifices did not eventually earn her what she wanted as she did not have the desired qualities to supplement it.

“Thank you so much Honourable, I really appreciate. I’m so happy I finally made it”

“Come on, don’t mention. You’ve also been a good girl so you deserve to be rewarded. Now please note that heading and managing the affairs in that ministry is no child’s play. In as much as there are various packages for you to enjoy, you also have to be serious with your work. You know you haven’t been in any political office before and you had no experience prior to this your appointment. And you also know you did not meet the age requirements for the office and that would have prevented you from having the position if not for the plans we devised. You got there because of my influence. So you have to be really serious with your work and show that you have the potentials and you merit the office. Okay?” the Honourable stated.

The presidential candidate for their party eventually attained the seat and consequentially, Ellen was appointed as the head of the ministry for women affairs and social development. Ellen eventually achieved her aim on involving in politics at the federal level.

“Okay! I’ll try my best to in exerting my official duties smoothly. Once again, I thank you.” said Ellen.

“Good afternoon, young lady.”

“Good afternoon, how may I help you?”

(This was by the road side with Genevieve leaning against her car. She was approached by two individuals, a man and a woman).

“Actually, we would like to introduce a profitable business opportunity to you and we request that you give us your audience for some time if you don’t mind” said the man.

Business was something that usually caught Genevieve’s interest. Whenever she would hear the word “business”, she often tended to pay attention.

“Business? Okay, go on.” said Genevieve.

“Actually, if you look around, you would see that there are many people out there, of whom some of them are graduates seeking to be employed by available firms out there for them to earn their living but it is very obvious that such opportunities in this country are relatively low and not enough to admit the number of people seeking them. Our government itself has not done much to the situation, and virtually all the slots in the private firms out there have been occupied. Many people out there are struggling to earn their living, in different possible ways they could get. But instead of waiting for the government to provide opportunities for them or seeking to be employed and work under the name of any firm out there, it is possible for you to establish yourself and be your own boss. (The word boss is mentioned, and Genevieve is involved, so you can imagine how interested she would be in the discussion). That is why our company has devised this opportunity by which interested and smart people can achieve that. You see this opportunity is not for everyone; rather it is for those who are smart and wise. It is for those who choose to use their brains. It is for those who wish to be successful. This is an opportunity that is better than many of those out there. Let us reason, in this our country, even if you eventually find a firm to employ you, another thing is to consider is how much the firm is ready to pay you. Many people out there receive meager salaries but they just choose to push on because they don’t have any alternative job. So this is a good opportunity for you to start making money. Another thing about this opportunity is that you don’t even have to quit your job if you already have one. You can do this as a part time business and you will still make money.”

“Interesting! So what are the processes involved? How do I go about that?” asked Genevieve.

“Well, it is very simple. Actually, our firm is into charity, so we need people to help us with money to pursue our charitable aspirations. But they are not going to be doing this for free. After some time, their money will be refunded and added as profit that that money will be 50% of the money they initially deposited. So, it is more like an investment, and I hope you can see that it is a profitable one.” the man replied her.

“Are you serious? You mean if I deposit for example $100, I will get $150 in return?” Genevieve asked.

“Exactly! That is the way we roll.” replied the man.

“Oh! That is nice. So without wasting much time, how do I start? And can I start now?” said Genevieve.

“Yes, you can start now. We will have to record your details which would include the amount you want to deposit and the bank account details with which you wish to receive your returns. And in case you doubt the authenticity of this business or our company, if you don’t mind, we will hop into your car and you drive us to where our branch is located in this region, so you can witness it with your own eyes. Our company is an international one and it has been operating from quite a long time ago. We didn’t start today.” said the man.

“Okay! That is fine. Please get into the car and you direct me while I drive you there” said Genevieve.

The three of them got into Genevieve’s car and she drove to their office as she was directed. She saw the office and the operations that were going on therein and she was convinced. Genevieve disclosed the necessary details to them and she deposited a sum of $1, 500 for a start. The bottom line was she started the business. That was the situation with Genevieve.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2018
CHAPTER EIGHT

Eventually, Bella got to South Africa and she was able to settle down somewhere. Bella thought of what she was going to be doing. While she was thinking, she remembered her experience with Mark and how she got away with a huge sum of money. She liked it, as in the way such money came into her possession was a blissful experience for her. It was like an achievement. So Bella contemplated on how she could keep the money rolling in. How was she able to get that money from Mark?, she thought. Sexual affair, murder and then theft. The idea registered and that was how Bella planned to do something similar there in South Africa to earn her some money. And aside that, she felt that the zeal for revenge which she had in reaction to her previous sexual exploitation experiences was not satisfied enough. Those experiences affected her mentality, so consequentially, she hated men generally. She was of the view that men are unfaithful and cruel and she planned that she would teach them a lesson as much as she could. That was her mentality. So to achieve her aims, Bella decided she would “officially” become a prostitute, murderer and thief. So Bella would try different means to entice men to her so she could execute her plans over whoever would fall prey to it. Sometimes, she would stand by the roadside, dressed in a provocative fashion and anticipate possible “customers”. In this case, sometimes, her stance would catch the eyes of a guy and would offer her a lift. They would go somewhere, have fun, and Bella would murder him and eventually get away with some of his possessions. Different men fell prey to that plan, and consequentially Bella got richer. Sometimes, she would go to a hotel bar to drink and dance, and would allure a guy, negotiate prices with him, and would go offer him her body, murder him and eventually, she would get away with some of his possessions. Different men fell prey to that too and she consequentially got richer. Sometimes she would go stand with fellow prostitutes at some particular stand, and one guy would pick her up, and a similar thing would happen. That was how Bella was killing different men and getting richer.

One day, while standing in the roadside, dressed in her usual provocative fashion, one car packed beside her and gave her a lift. But this guy’s case was different. He wouldn’t want to have sex with Bella. He only wanted to be friends with her, which Bella consented to thinking that would place her on the road to achieve her aims with him. Bella tried different means to make him want to have her, but no, he would refuse. The order of Bella’s plan was that she would have sexual affair with her prey, then would murder him and steal his possessions. While she was being friends with this guy, she could have killed him in one of those occasions when he would visit her at her house and she would offer him some food. But she felt that she didn’t just want to kill for nothing. That was her mentality. She would want her prey to enjoy her first, and then she would murder him as a consequence. But this guy wouldn’t just agree.

Anyways, his name was Imran and he was a Muslim. Imran was a young and successful entrepreneur. His father was a rich man back in the country where Bella came from and he had left his father during his teenage times after his secondary school. His father agreed to give him some money and Imran travelled to South Africa to start his own business, leaving his family. After setting up his own business, the business flourished and he became an auspicious entrepreneur. Well, Imran was a Muslim revert; he was not initially a Muslim and he found faith after he left his family and went to South Africa. And so his name was not initially Imran, rather Imran was a name he chose for himself after he accepted faith. The name he was called with prior to his becoming a Muslim was Paul. Anyways, Imran loved Bella so much and he wished to marry her. But Bella wasn’t all about love. Hatred was haboured in her heart for this figure who would obviously call himself a man. But because, she wanted to achieve her aims with him, she would just play along and pretend like she liked him too. She didn’t.

That was taking long a time, Bella thought. She wanted the guy dead so badly but just didn’t want to kill him for nothing. She would try different means for him to agree to enjoy her, but the guy was all about love, relationship and marriage. Eventually, Imran voiced out his mind to Bella, telling her how much he loved her and how much he loved to be in a relationship with her. That was disgusting to Bella anyways as a love relationship with a man was a big no for Bella. Deep down in her heart, she hated men so much. But Bella thought if she accepted the offer, it would bring her closer to achieving her aims, so Bella decided to accept the offer. Eventually, Bella and Imran went into a romantic relationship.

One of those days when they would be together, this time in a room in Imran’s house, Bella excused Imran to visit the restroom, and while she was there, Bella’s phone produced a sound from inside her bag. It was a text message. From who?

“Hi girl! How is it going? Have you tried that method I told you about? It’s very simple. You just make sure you put that drug in his drink, and he would be strongly sexually aroused and would feel the pressing need to satisfy himself. That drug is very potent. Trust me, he cannot help it. And when he is done with you, according to your idea, then he deserves to die. Just do it the way you know how to, and kill him straight. So we can celebrate another achievement on your list.”

Imran looked into her bag and and his hand caught a small bag. Somehow, Imran got interested in checking what was in the small bag, and he found a syringe, some poison and another type of drug. Imran didn’t know he saw a poison as he could not reccognise it as poison, so he had no idea what was actually going on. He just thought what he saw was some medications for Bella so he cared less and ignored it. Anyways, the reason why he looked into her bag was to check her phone. And alas, he found and read the text message.

After reading the message, seeing things like “drug” and “kill him”, Imran wondered what was happening. He flashed back and recalled what he had seen of a syringe and some other substances. What was happening, Imran thought. Bella exited the restroom and came into the room to find Imran in his perplexed state, holding the small bag and her phone in his hand. Trying to manipulate the situation and hide things, Bella rushed to withdraw the bag from his hand, but Imran refused to release it. Imran showed her the message on her phone and demanded for an explanation. Actually, the message was from Esther. The support Bella got from Esther in fulfilling her aims still continued while Bella was in South Africa. After she flew to South Africa, Bella explained what she decided to do with men to Esther, and Esther reasoned along and even offered to supply her with possible support. Esther had also been a victim of sexual exploitation without going into much detail about how it happened, so Esther also had a mentality similar to that of Bella.

Bella refused to give any explanation on Imran’s demand, and she requested to have her belongings back. She even declared that she was calling off the relationship between them and would want them to depart. Imran loved Bella and didn’t want to lose her, but still, he felt he needed to know what was happening. Imran refused to release her belongings to her, but Bella felt they were important and possibly implicative, so she didn’t want to leave without them. Bella couldn’t force Imran to hand them over to her. She was a lady and she was obviously weaker than Imran. Bella opted for begging Imran to release her belongings to her and Imran demanded that Bella should give him his requested explanations before he released them. Eventually, Bella started to speak.

Bella went emotional and her heart became softened, and also contemplating on how Imran had been treating her all those while, Bella felt she shouldn’t lie to Imran. So Bella narrated the story of her life right from when she was still young, even before her university days till that present time. Adele, Ellen, Genevieve, John, Mark, Richard, Tracy, Shandy, Janet, Esther and some others all featured in her recounted story. After narrating her story, Imran gave her some Dawah. Imran had gained some knowledge about the Deen and he also had some intellect.

Eventually, Bella decided to quit executing her plans, as in, to “officially” resign from prostitution, murder and theft. And that didn’t stop there. Bella also decided to repent and start practicing Islam. Imran and Bella continued with their relationship, and this time, Bella loved Imran for real. As time went on, they eventually had sexual intercourse and consequentially, Bella got pregnant. As that development came up, Imran decided it was time for them to take their relationship to the next level, so he planned for them to return to their home country and both see his family so he could introduce Bella as the one he wanted to marry. So they both gathered some things, made some preparations and they flew back to their country. Imran had called his mother that he was coming with a surprise for her, so she and some other members of their family were anticipating his return. Eventually, they arrived and were welcomed into the house. But all of a sudden,…

“Hey! Hold her! Hold her! She mustn’t escape. In fact, you, lock that gate. Yes, she is the one. I recognize her very well.”

Sighting the face of the man speaking, Bella realized what was going on.

“What is the matter? Hold her for what?” asked Imran’s mother.

“Madam, (referring to Imran’s mother) this is the lady we are looking for. This is the lady who was with boss the night he was murdered. She is the one he spent his last moments with. The very face that was caught in camera performing that criminal act. (Turning to Bella) Or do you want to deny it?”

That was the security man who let Bella out of the compound the night she murdered Mark. He recognized Bella as he saw her.

“What! You mean this lady? (Turning to Imran) Imran, how is this lady to you?” asked Imran’s mother.

“Mum, she is the surprise I told you about. She is the woman I intend to marry.” Imran replied.

“Ehn! For where? Not while I am alive. You see this lady here will sleep in the police custody tonight. In fact, I’ll see to it that she ends up in jail. I even wish that she should be sentenced to death. (To the maid) Hey! You, go get me my phone inside the house.” said Imran’s mother.

“Mum! Please, let me get you. I’m telling you this is who I want to marry, you say you want her to be sentenced to death. What is her offence? Please, tell me.” said Imran.

All these while, Bella just kept mute.

“Didn’t you hear what the security man said? This lady killed your father. Yes, she did. She was caught on camera while applying poison to his drink. And even the security man recognizes her as the one who was with your father during his last moments. She cannot just escape justice as we have concrete evidence against her.” said Imran’s mother.

“Mum, there is something you don’t know about this lady. Let me tell you, she…” Imran said.

(Cutting in) “Shut up your mouth and keep that to yourself. I’m calling the police. Period!” Imran’s mother retorted.

The maid returned with the phone and Imran’s mother called the police. Moments later, they arrived.

Yes, that was it. Mark was Imran’s deceased father. In case you are wondering why Bella didn’t recognize the house and should have possibly done something to escape being caught, it was actually not the house where Bella murdered Mark. Mark, as it has been said, was a rich man. He didn’t have one house. After Mark died, his wife and Imran’s siblings returned to the country. And they chose not to stay in house where Mark died, and they moved to another one, along with the workers working in the previous house. And yes, the room where Bella and Mark spent that moment was under camera. Bella actually applied the poison in that same room. As Bella turned her back against Mark, trying to shield him from viewing what she wanted to do, Bella applied the poison into his drink. And that action was caught on camera. What is the bottom line anyways? Bella was eventually arrested.

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2018
CHAPTER NINE

“Here is the result of the test, madam”
Looks at the result, consequentially gets astonished and loses control.

“What! Positive?”

“Yes! I’m very sorry to tell you that you’ve been confirmed HIV positive. But, I want you to know that …”

(Adele faints before he could finish his statement)

That was the situation with Adele. After Adele accepted the role given to her in the movie, she participated in the filming. One day, while they were at a location acting out some roles and doing some filming which involved Adele herself, she broke down and was conveyed to the hospital. After some tests were run on her, she had that result. Adele had contacted Human Immuno-Deficiency Virus. Where did she get it from?

As Adele was given the role in that movie, she decided to step up her game and seek some other opportunities elsewhere. She met different men who also offered to give her roles to act if she could offer them something in return. That was how Adele was sleeping with different men, so she could feature in movies. Somehow, Adele contacted the virus. She became HIV positive.

A message notification was received on her phone. She picks the phone up, looks at it and smiled. “Yes!”, she shouted. It was a bank alert.

“What happened?” asked Kate.

“It’s about that business I told you about. My bank just sent me an alert that my account has been credited. This business is amazing. You know what? What I’m planning now is to put almost all my life savings into this business. That will mean more money for me. That is the nature of the business. The more you deposit, the more you get in return” replied Genevieve.
“Are you sure that is a nice idea? I advise you to tread slowly. Remember, your experience with those who claimed they were importers and how they swindled you of your money. I don’t want you to fall a second time” Kate advised.
“Come on, go and sit down. After taking me to their office which I saw with my two eyes and after I’ve been doing business with them for three months now and they’ve been delivering accordingly without me having any cause to complain, why won’t I trust that this business is real and not fraud. For your information, they even have a website, so their case is quite different from the previous one. And I’m having this feeling that you are jealous of me. You are envying my success. And I’ll show you. You will witness it when I eventually become a successful business woman with substantial money in my account and expensive assets in my name. After putting virtually all my life savings into this next attempt, and I receive my returns, I will set up a big business and I’ll start being the boss that I’ve dreamed of. And when I make it big, trust me, I will deal with you. I will not offer you any help. In fact, if I see you trekking under scorching sun, I will not give you a ride. If it is actually in rainy season, if possible, I will drive my car across you and splash muddy water on you. I will show you pepper and you will beg me at last.” Genevieve retorted.

“I’ve heard you. But, I’ve told you my own. (Kate walked out of the house)”

“Jealousy! Jealousy! Bad Belle detected! I will show you.” said Genevieve.

About Ellen, the minister for women affairs. What was the situation with Ellen? Having attained such position which gave her access to public funds, Ellen due to her taste for affluence and lavish lifestyle, started acquiring different properties in her name. As in, the big girl had arrived and she was spending money to keep up with the flow of the big girl class. Using public funds, different assets were going into her name, ranging from cars to houses, she was attending different social functions and spraying money so lavishly. She would often throw a party and would invite people to come celebrate with her, and she would spend huge amounts of money on such occasions. To her, she had attained a high class in the society and was trying to enjoy such opportunity in a lavish manner. As a consequence of those actions, her official and political roles were affected.

Ellen, being the minister for women affairs in the country would often call for some gatherings where she would try to achieve her aims with the women, i.e. to instill the mindset or idea about the dominance of women into them and to implore them to put such mindset into practice. That was part of her agenda as the minister for women affairs. She would often entice the women who she could reach with different opportunities so they could follow her in her dream for women dominance. Consequentially, some women in the country were affected by her motives. The motherhood or mother-to-child relationships in some homes were jeopardized. The relationships between spouses of different marriages were severed. Whenever a social project would come up as one of the official duties in the ministry, she would give women to handle the project. And the project would sometimes be poorly delivered. That was the situation with Ellen.

(Later that day).

“Mum, you have to do something to the situation. That girl going to jail or being sentenced to death is likely to cause deplorable consequences. I know what I’m saying.” said Imran.

“What are you saying? Someone killed your father, your own biological father and also stole some of his money and you want her not to go to jail? And then you tell me you know what you are saying. Who is more important to you? That criminal of a lady or your own father who nurtured and cared for you while he was alive? What I’m only seeing is someone who has been blinded by loved and that has affected your mentality and your sense of justice. But I’m just so less concerned. I will ensure that girl goes to jail or is sentenced to death. She mustn’t escape justice.” His mum asserted.

“Mum, you don’t understand what I’m talking about. Okay, let me tell you. that girl is carrying my baby. She is pregnant for me” said Imran.

“Pregnancy my foo… Wait oo, what did you just say? You mean she is pregnant for you? ah! Look at this boy. Why didn’t you tell me all these while?” said Imran’s mother.

“Mum, I tried to tell you this morning, but you were just…”

“Come on, shut your mouth. You were too sluggish. What are we going to do now?” said Imran’s mother.

“I can’t say, mom. Just try to figure something out. She is carrying my baby, and regrettable moments are possible to arise if she is eventually jailed or sentenced to death. Mum, please do something as soon as possible.” said Imran.

“Okay, I’ll contact the DPO in charge of this case. I will tell him to release her and we would settle the issue amicably.” said his mother.
Imran and his Mum arrived the Police Station together to sort things out with the DPO.

“Madam, I’m really sorry to declare unto you that we will not be able to satisfy your request. The matter has gone beyond the way you are taking it. it is not possible.” said the DPO.

“DPO, please help us. There is a reason behind we coming here to seek the release of that lady. I am the one who is bereaved of my husband and sitting beside me here is his own beloved son. The death of my husband really caused us pain and I would have wanted that girl to be duly apprehended and face the repercussion of her deeds, but there’s something we seek to achieve by this move we are taking and it is important. Please, release the girl to us. It is our family that is affected, and we want to settle this issue amicably.” said Imran’s mother.

“Madam, like I said, this issue has gone beyond how you are taking it. It is not an issue we can manipulate and make decisions on at this level or through this medium. Mr. Mark was a public figure before he was murdered. The government has interest in this case and has decided to take it up against her. So even if you choose to back out, it is still going to be a case between her and the government. So what you are requesting for cannot be reached. It is beyond my powers. I’m really sorry.” said the DPO.

“Government? So you mean there’s nothing you can do about this issue?” asked Imran’s mother.

“I cannot give you your request madam. I can only advise you to go get a competent lawyer to stand for her in court because she will eventually be charged to court. That will be her situation.” said the DPO.

Disappointed, they both left the DPO’s office and headed home.

The news about Bella’s arrest had reached her mother and Hassan (remember Joe was Hassan), so they decided to pay her a visit in the police custody.

“Madam, I give you ten minutes so you should know how to manage your time. No plea from you will ever make me extend that period. Your time starts now.” said a Police man.

“Zaynab, is it true? Just tell me, what I’ve heard about you, is it true?” asked Bella’s mum.

“Yes, mother. I don’t have to hide it. It is true that I murdered Mark. Mum, please I need you now. I know you have always loved me and you want good for me. Even though, I have not been hearkening to some of what you have told me in the past and I have even failed you now, I beg you not to leave me in this predicament. Mother, this place is not desirable and I’m in such a deplorable situation. I’m still in a police cell. I wonder how the experience will be if I’m eventually jailed. And I’m even carrying a baby.” said Bella.

“What? You mean you are pregnant? For who? How did that happen?” asked Bella’s mum.

“When I was in South Africa, I met a man who I formed a relationship with and he got me pregnant. We actually came home for him to introduce me to his family, then that arrest happened. His name is Imran and his father was Mark who I murdered. Mum, the issue is more complicated than you think. I learnt that Imran and his mother came to secure my release when his mother learnt that I’m pregnant for him. But their request was denied as the DPO asserted that the case is now beyond his control and the government has interest in it. The only option he opined was for them to get a competent lawyer to stand for me in court. Mum, please I beg you, try all possible means to help me. I don’t want to be jailed. I don’t think I will not hate the experience.” said Bella.

“Haa! Zaynab, this is a tragic experience in your life. You have brought failure and misery upon yourself. All of these didn’t just happen to you. How did you live your life in the past? I just can’t relate or try to contemplate on how your situation got as bad as this, degenerating to the extent that you committed murder. You were even reported to have gotten away with some of his money. I never trained you to be like this, so how come all these issues are springing up in your life? Anyways, it has happened and I accept the decree of Allaah. But, I’m not going to get you any competent lawyer. You have already been proven to have committed the crime accusations leveled against you, which you have yourself confessed them to be true. I cannot employ a lawyer to try to manipulate the situation by lying and hiding the truth, so the case can be judged to favor you. It is against my religion, so I cannot do it. I can only supplicate for what is good for you and do some other possible things I can do to help your condition by the will of Allaah.” said Bella’s mother.

Moments later, the police man came to declare that the time was up and Bella had to be returned into the cell. Bella was walked back to the cell in tears and her mom and Hassan headed home.

One day, Bella was showing signs of illness due to her pregnant state and the authority at the police station asked that she should be taken to the hospital. While she was being walked towards the car to convey her to the hospital, some things occurred to the mind of Bella. Some thoughts stirred up in her mind, and she reflected on her past. Bella was eventually taken on board and the car moved. While on the vehicle, Bella was still thinking and she eventually decided to do something to her situation. What did she decide to do? She was handcuffed and was sitting with two other policemen who were guarding her at the rear and open part of the vehicle. Bella summoned some courage and exerted some strength, and forcibly threw herself off the moving vehicle and landed on the road in a catastrophic manner. Bella attempted suicide. Bella was there lying down on the ground with blood dripping from her body and marks of injury sustained on some parts of her body. Bella attempted suicide, but she did not die as a result. But she lost something; and that was her pregnancy. She was rushed to the hospital where she received treatment.

END OF CHAPTER NINE
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 13, 2018
CHAPTER TEN

(Upon hearing of the development) “Ehn! She has lost the pregnancy? Oh! That is good. What a cause to rejoice! DPO, I’ll contact you later. Thanks for the information.”

“Mum, what is the matter? What is the cause to rejoice?” asked Imran.

“Rejoice! Come on, rejoice my son. It has finally happened. Bella has lost the pregnancy. Does that not call for us to rejoice?” said his mum.

“What? You mean Bella lost the pregnancy? As in, the pregnancy that happened as a result of our affair and you are saying it is a call to rejoice?” asked Imran.

“Yes now. Don’t you know what that means for you and this family? It means that you wouldn’t have to relate some lamentable stories to your child that his/her mother was the one who murdered your own father. You wouldn’t have to tell stories to a child that his/her mother is in jail or was sentenced to death. It wouldn’t be in the history of this family that, once upon a time in our family, there was a man named Mark who was murdered by a lady who later became the wife of his own biological son. Tell me, is that not a cause to rejoice? And again, what was a barrier to me taking actions against that girl has been eliminated. Now, I will continue to pursue my aim to ensure that that criminal doesn’t escape justice. And if you decide not to help me, don’t worry. I can do it without you.” said Imran’s mum.
Imran left the scene not pleased with the development.

“Doctor, please, what can you do to help us? We are orphans, and we have become estranged with most of our relatives. Please help us.”

“I’ll still repeat what I’ve told you. I’ve administered treatment on her as far as the money you deposited can take me. I’ve told you to go look for more money so we could continue with treatment and get anti-retroviral drugs for your sister. She is an HIV patient, and the condition of her immune system and her body generally is gradually deteriorating. If her condition eventually degenerates to AIDS, a stage where her immune system will be badly affected which will leave her vulnerable to opportunistic infections, which you possibly have an idea about, the price you will have to pay then will be higher than now and her chances of living then will get slimmer. So I advise that you try harder to get the money so we can continue treatment on her.” said the doctor.

Adele, in her condition as an HIV patient had been hospitalized and her sister, Bridget was taking care of her. As the orphans that they were and the estranged relations that they had with most of their relatives, they had to look for money for treatment from their own personal means and reach. However, they encounted problems in the process. Virtually all the money they both personally possessed had been exhausted over the treatment of Adele and were still not enough even to keep her out of the hospital for that time. Bridget, who was a sales girl working in one of the big shops in the city, was trying different means to get some money for her treatment. Adele was there in the hospital, her condition was degenerating gradually and was moving closer to her end.

She was there crying and lamenting her condition to herself. As Kate arrived the room, she tried to wipe her tears and hide her condition from her, trying to pretend like nothing happened. But Kate could sense something was wrong with her.

“What is wrong with you? You don’t look happy. Any problem?”

“I’m fine, please leave me alone.” Genevieve replied.

“Come on, you don’t look okay. Tell me, what is wrong?” Kate insisted.

(Yells) “I said I’m okay. What is your problem? Please, leave me alone.”

“Okay! (Something occurred to her mind). Or wait, hope it is not what I’m thinking?” said Kate.

Yes, it was what she was thinking. Genevieve had been defrauded again, and this time, she lost something really big – virtually all her life savings. As Genevieve was enjoying her experience with the business scheme, she decided to step onto another level in the game. So Genevieve sold virtually all her possessions including her car, combined the money with almost all her money in the bank and invested it in the business, anticipating a return bigger than she had ever received. The time which she expected that she would receive her returns lapsed and she didn’t get any alert. She decided to wait a while longer because she thought the delay was caused by the enormity of the amount of money she was expecting, but when she felt it was taking too long, she contacted the company through their mobile lines, and they were – switched off. What was going on? She rushed to their office only to find that the place had been evacuated by the officials who were there and there were no operations running in that place anymore. Still in her bewilderment, Genevieve approached the receptionist at the hotel where the office was located. Actually, the office was located in a hotel. She enquired about the company officials from the receptionist, but to her surprise, she was told that no company with that name had come to book or occupy a space in their hotel. She asserted that the people Genevieve was referring to were some group of individuals, who came to rent the hall to perform some official duties which they occupied for some months, and the time which they agreed upon and paid for had expired and they had evacuated the hall according to agreement. What a state of bemusement was Genevieve thrown into! What was happening? The hotel did not recognize them with their company name? They were just some group of individuals who came to perform some official duties? What official duties? Genevieve tried to check their website but it had been closed down. After trying to reach them through possible means, which were all to no avail, it finally dawned on her that she had been swindled again. And this time, she had become impoverished, having lost most of her assets and money.

Seeing the way Ellen thought about women, some group of women decided to take advantage of the situation. They contacted Ellen and professed their intentions to take the idea of feminism and women dominance in the country to a higher level. They said they saw that Ellen was interested in such project and was keen on achieving female dominance in the country, and they were ready to help her accomplish her motives. This caught the interest of Ellen. Those women claimed that they had connections with other feminism movements from different parts of the world, including developed countries. So they wanted to create a platform where the feminists in the country can easily relate with those of other countries which would widen the opportunities for the movement to progress in the country. So, they requested that Ellen should award them the contract, and give them some funds for them to process such operations. They proposed to connect with developed feminist movements from all over the world and import what they were lacking in their own country into the system to make them be on same class with the developed movements. Ellen gladly accepted and she awarded them the contract. To her, she was progressing. Ellen awarded them the contract, gave them some funds and was anticipating their delivery.

One day while Ellen was on outing, she came across a fellow woman who came to greet her and discuss with her. Ellen loved to see women around her, especially the ones who were fighting for the same cause with her. She welcomed this lady in response to the warm manner in which the lady had regarded her and she agreed to chat with her.

“I can see you are enjoying your position, madam. Seriously, I love the way you do your things and so do many women like me. You have really influenced many women. The point that you were able to start handling political offices from the federal level, the ministry of women affairs at that, really amazes many people. How were you able to accomplish such a feat?” said the lady.

“Well, that is me for you. My life has always been marked with auspiciousness and that has also manifested when I became the minister for women affairs. I’m a woman with class so I don’t do petty or low level deals. That has been my principle from when I acquired my sense of freewill and discernment. I surround myself with successful people, so that is one way I achieve success. You see this position that I am now, I actually worked for it. As in my body worked for it. Yes. I exerted my power as a woman and I got what I wanted. You see, I shouldn’t have been in this position. I didn’t have any experience prior to my appointment and I did not even meet the age requirements for that office.” said Ellen.

“Oh! You mean you were not of age to attain that office when you were appointed?” asked the lady.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I am still not of age up till this moment, but my feminine power got me here.” replied Ellen.

“So, tell me how you did it. Perhaps, I will be able to utilize the method you devised or something similar to it for me to achieve some things for me too. I want to be a big girl too.” the lady requested.

“You mean that one? Such a very simple thing. Okay let me tell you how it went. I talked about how I used my body, you remember? Actually, that was with Honorable, the Chairman of our political party. I was secretly dating him. So offering my body to him, I demanded something in return. And that was to handle politics in the federal level. But, it happened that I didn’t meet the age requirements. So what did we do? We forged and faked. Yes, that was what we did. He used his influence to fake some of my documents that displayed my age, including my birth certificate, and somehow, we forged my age. He also exerted his influence by settling some key political officials in the parliament. And eventually, I was given the position.” said Ellen.

“Wow! That is great. That is a good sense of manipulation. That is classy.” the lady commented.

“Yeah! That is me for you, a woman of class. I use my sense and feminine power to achieve my aims. And I’m going higher.” said Ellen.

“Oh! Okay. Anyways, thanks for giving me the privilege to confabulate with your honourable self. I so much appreciate it.” said the lady.

“That is no big deal. So far you are for me, then we are one.” said Ellen.

After awarding the contract to those women, weeks passed, but the women did not deliver and they themselves could not be reached. What was going on? After contemplating on the issue and taking some steps to find out what was happening, Ellen realized that she was too loose and she had been fooled. The whole process was all a scam and those women had swindled her of the money. It was a huge sum of money and it affected the operations of the ministry and consequentially sent some discredit to the record of the government in power as well as their political party. A lot of money had been lost. She had acquired properties and had spent lavishly with the public funds and she was also defrauded of a huge sum of money, and she didn’t really take note of how it was going. She was just so moved to spend money lavishly and meet with the standards of a big girl in town. She was making different female friends in the high class of the society and she attended different occasions. She was striving for the empowerment and dominance of the women and dispensed funds to that effect in a reckless fashion. Many homes were having problems; some couples’ relationship were severed. Many children were not adequately cared for. It was all about women affairs and dominance.
And to make it worse for Ellen, she didn’t know she had fallen into a trap. You remember that lady she had a conversation with on that outing? She was actually a political member of one of the opposition parties. She had leaked one of their secrets to her and that opposition party used it against them. Their conversations were recorded on video, as a recorder was implanted on the outfit of that lady. There were posts and comments on social media, protests on streets and political deliberations on air which were aimed at opposing such an unlawful move effected by the chairman of the political party and others involved. Ellen was not fit for the office but she was illegally appointed, violating the rule of the operating law. Assessing it with the operating constitutional or political guidelines, Ellen’s leadership was more of a failure than success, more of discredit than credit. She did not only fail in executing her roles, but also implicated her political party and the party chairman specifically. One day, the party chairman called Ellen so they could sort things out. Ellen heeded the call of the chairman, and together in his car, he drove her somewhere.

“Ellen, step out of the car now and let us sort this issue out.”

“But, can’t we sort it out it in the car?” asked Ellen.

“Hey! Don’t question me. Just step out of the car now.” the Honourable retorted.

They both stepped out and the party chairman pulled out a pistol and pointed it at Ellen.

“Haa! Please don’t do this, please. Even if I have failed, please for the sake of our love, don’t do this.” Ellen tried to appease him.

“What love? Are you insane? For you information, that love is dead in my heart, so leave the love aside. Now to the main business. Ellen, just tell me. Tell me what you thought you were doing when revealing those secrets? How could you be so loose? The affair between you and I that I was concealing for it not to affect my marriage? The forgery of your age and documents that we were concealing from the world so it would not be used against us? We actually did that in your favour, didn’t we? So tell me, what got into your head? What were you thinking?” said the Honourable still pointing the pistol to her.

“Darling, please forgive me. I accept that I was wrong. Just don’t do this please.” Ellen continued to plead.

“Oh! You accept that you were wrong, and you want me to forgive you? Then what will happen to my reputation, my honour, my record? What will happen to my image that you have tarnished and my marriage that is now in jeopardy? How about the political party; what will happen to its record? How about all the funds that you’ve squandered and lost and the problems that your leadership has caused in the society? Tell me, what will happen to those?” said the Honourable.

“Darling, please, for the sake of our love, just forgive me. Please, don’t do this. We used to love each other, didn’t we? We used to share love and affection. Please, don’t let our story end this way. We will try to sort things out and I will also adjust.” pleaded Ellen.

“Oh! I see. For the sake of love? Oh you are right, we used to share love and affection. I used to love you and you used to reciprocate it. and you know what? I still do, so I will consider you. you can get back into the car.” said the Honourable.

“For real?” asked Ellen

“Yeah! For real. Get back into the car. We will sort things out.”

(Ellen turns her back trying to move into the car, but…)

Gunshot! Gunshot!! Gunshot!!!

Three bullets following each other. Ellen was down and blood was dripping from her body. Mr. Chairman looked round to check if he could see anyone, and when he got convinced, he got into the car and drove off. The bottom line was He murdered Ellen. That was the end of the politician and striving feminist.

[center]No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper” – Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)[/center]

(Rushes to meet the doctor)

“Doctor! Here it is. As in, the money for Adele’s treatment. Please, start administering treatment on her as soon as possible.” Bridget said handing out the money to the doctor.

“Miss Bridget, you are and adult and you’ve lived life for quite a while now. So I expect that this occurrence shouldn’t be new to you. You see, death is one of the characteristics of life. But what distinguishes it from some other characteristics is that it is usually accompanied by feelings or moments of tragedy. But, I will advise that you take heart. Please, take heart.” said the doctor.

“Doctor, what are you saying? Please explicate your stance to me so I can understand you.” Bridget demanded.

“I’m sorry I cannot continue to administer treatment on your sister anymore. We eventually lost her. Your sister is dead. Like I said earlier, please take heart.” The doctor declared.

Yes, that was the end of Adele too. She died from the disease. After striving to become relevant in the entertainment industry, she eventually ended her life in that manner.

Genevieve had become impoverished. She had nearly been reduced to zero. She thought that she was a failure and was ashamed of herself. She couldn’t accomplish setting up any business enterprise, she couldn’t be the boss she had wanted to be, couldn’t give orders as she wanted. She thought and thought, and thought and thought, and eventually she…

(Causing a splash) then there was a moment of ruckus and different people were moving towards the direction. Faces of pity, lamentable comments and different opinions from different lips were featured in the scene. There was the talk about this young lady who had jumped off the bridge into the sea and drowned consequentially. Genevieve committed suicide.

After her attempted suicide, Bella was rushed to the hospital for treatment and she got much better and ready to face justice. There was no more pregnancy; she had lost it consequential to her attempted suicide. Bella was charged to court and eventually she was sentenced to death by hanging. After all the feminism, the sexual exploitation experiences, her cases of murder and theft, her relationship with Imran and the pregnancy, Bella later ended her life in such manner.

Bella’s mum and Hassan continued with their lives. Imran returned to South Africa to look after his business and continue with his life, leaving his family behind. When Esther learnt that Bella had been arrested, she had fled from the country trying to escape being arrested. Although, Bella did not disclose any information about Esther to the police. She already regretted her actions and was even ready to die. She chose to bear the punishment issued by the law on her own and chose not to bring Esther into the picture.

A scene happened one early morning. People gathered at a point on the road and there was the talk about these three ladies whose bodies were lying on the floor lifelessly with their heads beheaded. These ladies were actually prostitutes who went on their business but they encountered these set of men whose business was to cut off some parts of the human body and sell to people who used them for rituals. After cutting off their heads, these men had dumped their body close to one another at one point on the road in the midnight and escaped. Actually, these ladies were Tracy, Shandy and Janet. You remember them? The former roommates of Bella. That was how they also ended.

{Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer – We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.} [16:97] .

{And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life} [Ta-Ha 20:124] .

THE END
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 10:00am On May 16, 2018
Another Story has dropped by the will of Allaah.

"Your Perfume Is A Problem" is its title.

In shaa Allaah (God willing), I will post it on Nairaland soon and I will post the link here.

For those who took their time to read the story, I hope that you benefited from it.

Allaah (God) is the Source of strength.
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 10:42am On May 16, 2018
AND HERE IT IS, THE LINK TO THE SECOND NOVEL TITLED "YOUR PERFUME IS A PROBLEM": https://www.nairaland.com/4507180/perfume-problem-may-end-soon#67606625

HERE ON NAIRALAND. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO VERY FAR.

I HOPE IT WILL BE OF BENEFIT.
Re: Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 21, 2018
The PDF format for this story is now available.

If you want, you can send me a message on WhatsApp and I will forward it to you God willing.

WhatsApp number: +2348170619388

(1) (Reply)

Ffp(first Female President) / Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 304
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.