Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (60776 Views)

UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by LZAA: 5:24pm On May 12, 2018
ijustdey:

•Says all Arabs see black girls as sex objects

•Many Nigerian girls killed without trace

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/humiliating-ordeal-slave-oman-22-year-old-nigerian-girl-2/
laudate and strikethem should learn from this grin grin
cc immhotep shalomc iceberg3 pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2018
LZAA:

laudate and strikethem should learn from this grin grin
cc immhotep shalomc iceberg3 pointzerom
Sai babarism leads to Libyan slavery.
Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Buhariguy Madridguy Bamoski itsmeaboki

1 Like

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2018
We've totally lost our reading culture, no wonder they say if you want to hide something from a black man, put it inside a book.

I wonder how some ignorant people will just come to a post and say that the story is too long , bla bla , why not read first, if you can't read it, then y must u comment?..

Stupid Nigerian youths

9 Likes

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Orpe7(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2018
Too long na kilode
Even video sef u no post shior!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by doctokwus: 5:29pm On May 12, 2018
Blackfire:
Lies....
The story has many klegs.
She claimed to have hid the phone in her pants,so how did she video the Oman boss?
She claimed when the madam came back,she told her to take her back to the agency.Which madam would see her in her distraught state and not insist on finding out what the problem is?Even the Oman boss wouldn't just allow her to go like that.
She claimed the 2nd home wanted to adopt her and she refused too.
There are so many claims that sound like lies that I feel the foundation or she on her own is just trying to embellish her story with lies that would appear as l to the emotions.

3 Likes

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by princeBlack77(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2018
Doctorfitz:
So I heard. Girls are leaving to Oman currently.. Quite unfortunate..
Malaysia, India, Italy, Spain be like all Wetin Don cast.
Turkey sure pass
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by slysteel: 5:32pm On May 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
This story is filled with holes...believe it at your own detriment.
Nairaland little babids, you people know nothing and won't wanna learn,her story was very accurate,this same thing goes on in dubai,qatar and Oman, I ve had to personally arrange for an NGO in dubai to rescue a girl that got across to me on facebook

3 Likes

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by wickedworld: 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
She is not the first person to share her story same way a friend offer me a job in Oman 2yrs ago preparing to travel before i was told the trip was cancel.

Arab are wicked, met a girl last month that went to saudi for a job her story was so bad that she was threaten to marry one of them and become a muslim.

She said when she first arrived she was given welcome family get together party, cake was cut while the new family she was assign to introduce themself . a month with the family they started preaching islam to her and ask her to change , promise her handsome guy to marry but she decline that was when the family started showing her attitude. And all we are nice stop.

To the extend she was tranfer to work with another family she was threaten with the help of nigeria muslim to change to islam .

She said she never knew that they have mixed different things in her food when she newly arrived. when they were being human to her but when the threat start her skin would change to different colours in a day and the arab man told her if she would accept to change her religion all that will stop promise to build house for her parent in nigeria while ahe stayed back with them.

It was so bad that when she finally back to Nigeria they would speak to her and only her will be hearing them speak. She said she didnt know what they have done to her that the man said they are watching her, they still threaten her in Nigeria speak to her while no one hear them.

She was at the mountain praying to feel her self from that bondage.

3 Likes

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Olami90: 5:35pm On May 12, 2018
what a small world!!!

It beats my imagination that this lady has been through all these.

this lady has been my friend( a good one at that) for long even before she got admitted to mapoly and she was always updating me.

I realised she stopped after a while and I had to link up again with her toward end of year 2017.

she still hid all these and told me something else.

#hmmm.

1 Like

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by sirgalahad26(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
so long a letter!
Abeg who read am to the last point?!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Ishilove: 5:47pm On May 12, 2018
Jesus. This is a dog eat dog world
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Ishilove: 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
wickedworld:
She is not the first person to share her story same way a friend offer me a job in Oman 2yrs ago preparing to travel before i was told the trip was cancel.

Arab are wicked, met a girl last month that went to saudi for a job her story was so bad that she was threaten to marry one of them and become a muslim.

She said when she first arrived she was given welcome family get together party, cake was cut while the new family she was assign to introduce themself . a month with the family they started preaching islam to her and ask her to change , promise her handsome guy to marry but she decline that was when the family started showing her attitude. And all we are nice stop.

To the extend she was tranfer to work with another family she was threaten with the help of nigeria muslim to change to islam .

She said she never knew that they have mixed different things in her food when she newly arrived. when they were being human to her but when the threat start her skin would change to different colours in a day and the arab man told her if she would accept to change her religion all that will stop promise to build house for her parent in nigeria while ahe stayed back with them.

It was so bad that when she finally back to Nigeria they would speak to her and only her will be hearing them speak. She said she didnt know what they have done to her that the man said they are watching her, they still threaten her in Nigeria speak to her while no one hear them.

She was at the mountain praying to feel her self from that bondage.
My God.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by awoofawoo: 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
jboy73:
Yoruba's are heartless and wicked

Oponology! Weremism!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Jesus. This is a dog eat dog world

Any country is effed if you are going as a menial migrant worker, but Arabs take the cake.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by safetyInspector(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2018
She fashioned it to make it more captivating. In some of this Arab countries, your sponsor having your passport is equally as the same as you having it because you can't do anything with it without their permission including travelling out of the country. They don't allow them to own a phone yet it got one and even did the video recording and I supposed not from her undies.[1quote author=slysteel post=67503163]Nairaland little babids, you people know nothing and won't wanna learn,her story was very accurate,this same thing goes on in dubai,qatar and Oman, I ve had to personally arrange for an NGO in dubai to rescue a girl that got across to me on facebook[/quote]
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
This story is filled with holes...believe it at your own detriment.

Kindly pontificate the holes to us!

She sent the meagre she saved home to reduce high expectation right?

Was she once in Oman? Are our girls being maltreated in Arab world or not?

Did Oba of Benin cursed traffickers or not!

My brother! Until we start having human face, reel of sympathy and empathy; believe you me, our generation ain't going no where.

Maybe you are even one of the traffickers who came to Nairaland to track and trail this poor girl!

Balderdash.

1 Like

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Sterope(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
Girls basically. Not black girls!

Human slavery is not exclusive to one nationality or tribe. It is every where.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Hargbo(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2018
Please who can narrate the story for me

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Olami90: 6:12pm On May 12, 2018
Blackfire:
Lies....

she might be saying it the way it is.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by loshybab(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2018
I really feel for the young lady. I blame her for losing hope in how some Nigerians might be kind to her plight if she had narrated subtly to some.
On a second thought, she didn't have faith enough to believe the little she was making could actually make her achieve in Naija,with sheer determination and hardwork. Anyways,she should thank her stars and the spirits of her parents.

Welcome back home and always remember.......NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by omoelerin1: 6:20pm On May 12, 2018
rychard:
We've totally lost our reading culture, no wonder they say if you want to hide something from a black man, put it inside a book.

I wonder how some ignorant people will just come to a post and say that the story is too long , bla bla , why not read first, if you can't read it, then y must u comment?..

Stupid Nigerian youths
It is very pathetic. Something that doesn't take more than 5 minutes. Bunch of lazy.
If it is about sex or relationship story, they will keep reading it repeatedly.

3 Likes

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Ishilove: 6:23pm On May 12, 2018
oyb:

Any country is effed if you are going as a menial migrant worker, but Arabs take the cake.

And we sell our own sisters into slavery, just like our ancestors did to their brethren. It's a vicious cycle that is unending
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by okwabayi(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2018
These Nigerian dailies have not wisened up to the fact social media has reduced the average reader's attention span. Until somebody summarizes this story in 400 - 500 words I'll only comment based on the little I read.

She's right, most Arabs see blacks as sex objects. On one of my foreign trips I came across some female tourists from Jordan [the Omanian capital]. A few took a liking to me but I couldn't act on it because I was involved with someone at the time.
On the last day of my trip [theirs too] two met me secretly at different times and handed their used panties to me, instructing me to always sniff it whenever I thought of them. The women apparently claimed they always got wet whenever I crossed their mind.

As a sharp Naija man, I collect the thing -- who wan dull before?
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Elxandre(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2018
Olami90:

she might be saying it the way it is.

I have placed a called to her right now.
seem she is sleeping, she told me we would talk in the next two hours max.

the pix below was part of our convo last year
She's even lying to you.
I doubt you read the story in full because she's said to be schooling st open University right now.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Olami90: 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
Elxandre:

She's even lying to you.
I doubt you read the story in full because she's said to be schooling st open University right now.

I read it all. From our conversation last year, I discovered now she lied to me(though annoying) which I stated in my first post on this thread

Same time, i am trying to believe she lied just to save face (just being reasonable)

I believe she will open up to me on this as the situation is now......
we sure going to talk extensively
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by eliadekx(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
Who 1 read this nonsense??

As if dem give me fufu with bush meat eat
Where are 1 get de power from

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by mybestlove(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
Blackfire:
Lies....
How do you know it's a lie? Maybe you are into the human trafficking business.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
BUT WHY DO PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THESE GREENER PASTURES TALES, ITS NOT REAL , STAY IN NIGERIA AND MAKE IT BIG . IF NIGERIA WAS A BAD COUNTRY, THERE WILL BE NO FOREIGNERS HERE DOING BUSINESS
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Noovies: 6:57pm On May 12, 2018
Nearly everyone didn't read the story. I just lost my bet that half will. I dey go my house abeg...
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2018
wink2015:
The Nigerian media including nairalanders were mentioning EDO GIRLS! EDO GIRLS

But a yoruba girl is telling her sex story.

SO SEX SLAVERY IS NOT ONLY FROM EDO STATE.

It also includes tribes from other part of Nigeria not as the media is painting the picture to be!

So prostitution is not limited to the one tribe as it cut across many tribes and nationalities.

The female muslims Hajia and alhaja that we consider to be saint also go to saudi arabia to prostitute were they provide sexual service to expartriate staff.

Did you read the story at all?
Don't pass judgment before reading.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2018
I read this story skipping through paragraphs. I think its true. Never trust those agents who promise u well paid casual jobs in the Middle East where they have next to no human rights laws. Why do they take away their fones and rights when its not slave trade. Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.