Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (60775 Views)

UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Bahddo(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2018
Hmmm... So touching. Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by OhiOfIhima: 7:21pm On May 12, 2018
breakeven:
Lazy Nigeria youth. They are all complaining of reading this epistle. No wonder their knowledge is shallow and twisted. Buhari may be right after all.
you can say dat again brother.. I don't knw y all shouting summary up n down.. D story dat doesn't even up to 10min to read I wonder if dey even studies in sch at all...

People were blaming why Buba said lazy youths, is he not rite? Lazy youth indeed.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2018
And if it is something that will never help your life like "s€xcapades of a house help", you will read to the end. There are always lessons to learn in any life story, true or fictitious.

This goes to those who said the story is long and not true...

1 Like

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by mrfarmer600(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=topeayan post=67502244]Arab is the reason why I hate Islam..........They are too violent and wicked[/quote

I can't agree more, they are evil
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 12, 2018
mysteriousman:
Most people commenting didn't even read up half the write up but wait was the op really expecting people to read all of that
yes! i read all of it!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2018
9PBLIVE:
how can somebody read this one lipsrsealed

*dont quote the post
yes! i read all of it!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 12, 2018
breakeven:
Lazy Nigeria youth. They are all complaining of reading this epistle. No wonder their knowledge is shallow and twisted. Buhari may be right after all.
Absolutely! some of them wouldn't even bother or too dumb to read (small print) a terms and conditions before signing their lives away one day. they live in nigeria were theres no such thing as small prints.

I read the whole story.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2018
Lakeside79:
I read it and these are my comments

She obviously lied on the following parts

1. Never being sexually involved with her various masters

2. How she got money to come back

And finally they need to test her for STDs something tells me this is will explain alot

I rest my noodles

well... as judgemental as it may sound it is your opinion After all. i don't have to Agree tongue
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 12, 2018
omoelerin1:
It is very pathetic. Something that doesn't take more than 5 minutes. Bunch of lazy.
If it is about sex or relationship story, they will keep reading it repeatedly.
It's very sad.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 12, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Kindly pontificate the holes to us!

She sent the meagre she saved home to reduce high expectation right?

Was she once in Oman? Are our girls being maltreated in Arab world or not?

Did Oba of Benin cursed traffickers or not!

My brother! Until we start having human face, reel of sympathy and empathy; believe you me, our generation ain't going no where.

Maybe you are even one of the traffickers who came to Nairaland to track and trail this poor girl!

Balderdash.
Gbam!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by funstufz: 9:27pm On May 12, 2018
hmmmm....
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Owokanpa(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
FTC

Dedicated to my Boss Senator Samuel Anyanwu and Incoming Governor Imo State 2019 cool
That's all you have to say to this pathetic story ?

Oga, dey use ur drug ooh
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by eluquenson(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2018
There is iota of truth in her ordeal.

I know someone who was deported after three days of getting to Oman, she was having some diseases in her system which they don't accept in Oman.
Before you are places for job, they will conduct series of test on you and if positive, your slavery work will begin immediately.

It's quite unfortunate how our girls are falling so cheap for Oman. I swear Nigerians can travel to hell fire just because they strongly believe in traveling abroad.

Well, I think she made the wrong choice of country initially.

1 Like

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by youngcity: 12:41am On May 13, 2018
Blackfire:
Lies....

sorry to disappoint you, this is real... I know her personally and she's a friend.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by youngcity: 12:46am On May 13, 2018
northvietnam:
Bloggers can kill person with lies...

They just cooked up a nice shit based on a true life story and published online just to trend...

This is real. .. she's a friend, this is not like every other story you read online
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by xcex93: 1:58am On May 13, 2018
I know her, she a very calm person and has a very good personality, we became friends a few months ago. it's sad reading this
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 4:47am On May 13, 2018
kaluxy007:
will this story stop our Yellow bar brothers from slamming their head on the floor so as to get the opportunity to sight the moon
Don't worry ur pastor go soon pull ur mama pants , f"""ck ur siblings and fingered ur entire generation, useless pig
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Socuul(f): 7:03am On May 13, 2018
doctokwus:

The story has many klegs.
She claimed to have hid the phone in her pants,so how did she video the Oman boss?
She claimed when the madam came back,she told her to take her back to the agency.Which madam would see her in her distraught state and not insist on finding out what the problem is?Even the Oman boss wouldn't just allow her to go like that.
She claimed the 2nd home wanted to adopt her and she refused too.
There are so many claims that sound like lies that I feel the foundation or she on her own is just trying to embellish her story with lies that would appear as l to the emotions.

Good points
The story is somehow, maybe is the foundation that decided to sugarcoat her real story. She claimed an aunt that have wanted to take her abroad when the mother was alive sent her return ticket from Oman, why didn't she contact this aunt before travelling illegally
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Ukalejohn(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2018
Please who read it? grin
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by bamoski(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2018
immhotep:

Sai babarism leads to Libyan slavery.
Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Buhariguy Madridguy Bamoski itsmeaboki

Ipob jews keep selling their children to slavery just because of their love for money..smh

What a cursed and useless bunch of animals.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by bender(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2018
incase you are doubting if the stoy is true, just saw an advert for the oman contract job on jiji https:///ethiope-east/housekeeping-and-cleaning-jobs/house-maid-needed-11466754.html?cur_pos=1&pos=1&page=1&ads_count=38&ads_per_page=32
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2018
Arab men are wicked and sex addicts. They treat Indians, Pakistanis and Africans as slaves. I believe this girl's story from what i have known about arabs mostly from Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, KSA etc
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by LZAA: 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
bamoski:

Ipob jews keep selling their children to slavery just because of their love for money..smh

What a cursed and useless bunch of animals.
i like u very well smiley smiley
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2018
saeedowolab:

Don't worry ur pastor go soon pull ur mama pants , f"""ck ur siblings and fingered ur entire generation, useless pig

I nor dey go church so shut up!
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by djfabmusik(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
all of you saying its fake story nobody is forcing you to believe it
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by bamoski(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
LZAA:

i like u very well smiley smiley

Na thunder go strike any gay lord wey come near me angry

1 Like

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by LZAA: 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
bamoski:

don't u like mesad
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by LZAA: 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
bamoski:

don't u like mesad
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by mrjaybaba(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2018
Where is Eniola ?
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2018
Eyaah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.