Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why The E-voting Introduced By Kaduna State Government Is The Best. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The E-voting Introduced By Kaduna State Government Is The Best. (517 Views)

Gladys, Luka Binniyat's Wife: Why My Husband Was Arrested By Kaduna Government / Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The E-voting Introduced By Kaduna State Government Is The Best. by elhbb: 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
The on going chairmanship and councillorship elections in Kaduna State is the best elections I've ever seen so far. After accreditation, the electronic voting machine (EVM) allows you to simply cast and print your vote simultaneously in less than 3 seconds. in fact, the polling unit I presides, the electorates were well organized. After closing the voting, the computer computes the score of each party automatically. The greatest advantage of the EVM is that it doesn't give room for invalid votes. I wish INEC will embrace the electronic voting introduced by El-Rufai.

Re: Why The E-voting Introduced By Kaduna State Government Is The Best. by KnowAll(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2018
Is a no brainer. INEC should follow suit. Why use a jalopy technology when u can use a modern brand new oshara technology.
Re: Why The E-voting Introduced By Kaduna State Government Is The Best. by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2018
Booked.
Re: Why The E-voting Introduced By Kaduna State Government Is The Best. by Bari22: 4:15pm On May 12, 2018
Actually it will go along way for reducing election malpractice
Re: Why The E-voting Introduced By Kaduna State Government Is The Best. by lilfreezy: 4:58pm On May 12, 2018
Bari22:
Actually it will go along way for reducing election malpractice

Reduce gịnị? Na now the real rigging go start. With all these uneducated iron condem aboki everywhere, how dem wan take use this machine na, oya tell me.

The truth is if we adopt this method of voting then the south should kiss the presidential sit goodbye. Them no go ever smell am again.

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigeria’s President Aid Reno Omokri Blasts Government Officials / #1.3m Jacket: Facebook User Comes Hard On Femi / FG: We’ve Spent Over $9bn On Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.