Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) (63333 Views)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by HolinessForever: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
PUPPY LOVE :THIS is the heartbreaking moment a stray dog begs two men to save her puppy covered in tar after it was stuck in a pit for two days.

The desperate mum whined and ran in circles around two Russian men until they followed her in a desperate bid to save her pup.

She showed them her puppy that had been stuck in a pit of tar.

It had been pulled out of the pit - apparently after two days - by a road worker called Yegor but was barely able to move in the village of Namtsy - which is 55 miles north of Yakutsk.

He acted after the dog had also pleaded with him to save her baby.

Yegor called in animal rescuers and the video shows the mother pleading with them to help.

The men - brothers Vasily and Boris Krymkov - set about cleaning the female puppy, as the concerned mum watched intently by their side.

First, they used diesel to remove the sticky tar, then washed the little dog in the waters of a nearby river.

Finally, with the worst of the tar removed, the mother dog checked her little one.

Now the dogs are being cared for by a charity foundation.

Vasily said: “The puppy got soaked in tar, it was like a living mummy with the bitumen covering every bit of its hair down to the skin.
“It couldn’t even cry and was gently whining from time to time.

‘“We spent about three hours washing it off, first with diesel, then in the river with soap.

“We gave her milk and took her to the vet where she was given a vitamin injection.

“She seems to be doing well, she looks to have some Laika blood in her.”

The mother has other puppies, and the brothers are trying to make sure they are all cared for now.

The heroic men now want to find a good home for the puppy - so that nothing like that happens again.

They also got the tar pit covered, so that no other animals get stuck like the little puppy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmjofkw-dzo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15553251/heartbreaking-moment-stray-dog-puppy-tar/amp/

52 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Joeblazeochola(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Clearly animals also have feelings cry

602 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Tawis06(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
wow shocked

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
OH my GOD! This is so touching,

Precious DADDY is so Good and Gracious .
The sense, feelings and ability He put in His Creatures are just too wonderful.

Just Imagine the sense of Care and Reasoning of a mother to her kid. O my God! You are Wonderful.
Kudos to the young men that understood the Message of the Dog.

This is Exactly how JESUS Christ, the Merciful KING of kings washes and Cleanses us when we Call upon Him. No matter how Evil ,Dirty and Sinful you Have lived, As long as you are still alive, JESUS Christ is willing and Open to Wash, clean you up and Save your Soul. All you need do is to call on His Name.

Mercy Expires at Death. Let's make use of the Privilege of the Breath we have and do the Needful.

459 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
A mother’s protective instinct at work

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by PacAmaru: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
The puppies will be like mama d mama

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by tenpipsperday: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Here no one cares if human being is dying but see as dog was saved.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Rilley(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
That's so amazing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Manigie: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
No wonder some people recently signed a petition for Nigerians to stop eating dog..... Folks in Calabar and Plateau will be cursing those ones that signed the petition.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by xpressionx(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lucky dog

4 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by CrazyCrane: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
My love for dogs kiss

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by somtochukwu95m: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2021
okay
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Holiness2100: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by EmmaxKeys: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's why I love animals, especially Dogs and Cats. The whites taught me this, how to relate with them.

These animals have brain and emotions too. But Nigerians ehn, na to kill animal anyhow una sabi as if na dem cause your wahala.

The day I caught this Rhema, I stopped indiscriminate killing of harmless animals. I let them be. They deserve to live and deserve our care. angry

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
why do I hate dogs this much. I feel like killing all dogs in the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Interesting...

Bingo see your abroad mate..

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP

Check my signature for digit.

3 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Earlystar698(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
E no go better for Desmond elliot wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Virus99: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Which language the dog take talk am grin

6 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sometimes animal has feelings than many humans especially in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Chijeep(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
K
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Manigie:
No wonder some people recently signed a petition for Nigerians to stop eating dog..... Folks in Calabar and Plateau will be cursing those ones that signed the petition.
Such a petition needs to be signed !!!

Eating dog is inhumane and barbarism

5 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ekuke no go gree Ooooo! Ekuke go chase you and wan bite you ontop say you wan help am. cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Virus99: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Such a petition needs to be signed !!!

Eating doing is inhumane and barbarism

What is the meaning of eating doing
Are you speaking in tongue

16 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Emeka71(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
I shall soon buy a dog and I shall name my dog Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lucky dog
In Nigeria, they would have eaten her.

3 Likes

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
OH my GOD! This is so touching,

Precious DADDY is so Good and Gracious .
The sense, feelings and ability He put in His Creatures are just too wonderful.

Just Imagine the sense of Care and Reasoning of a mother to her kid. O my God! You are Wonderful.
Kudos to the young men that understood the Message of the Dog.

This is Exactly how JESUS Christ, the Merciful KING of kings washes and Cleanses us when we Call upon Him. No matter how Evil ,Dirty and Sinful you Have lived, As long as you are still alive, JESUS Christ is willing and Open to Wash, clean you up and Save your Soul. All you need do is to call on Hos Name.

Mercy Expires at Death. Let's make use of the Privilege of the Breath we have and do the Needful.
So merciful he roasts you in hell to burn for eternity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by ignis: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
h
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Adebaba1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
eh ya

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by obedugo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
If it was in Nigeria a cow will be saved but as a dog no hope . Buhari has finished this country but BMCs will die horrible there 10th generations will suffer for supporting this evil administration especially the vulture seller

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.