Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (52018 Views)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Eamon3700: 8:00am On May 13, 2018
am I the only person that noticed the babies are dancing shaku shaku?
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by jaytime(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2018
Where did he run to? Heaven abi? When he was doing it so teh he gave 3 babies to the poor woman he didn't run. Nansense!
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by gaby(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2018
Mynd44:
And let me guess the women too will "lovingly" welcome such an irresponsible man who left you to face the world alone back into her life.

I wish women can stop accepting such low men.
I wish they can hold men to a higher standard.

Watch how people will quote me with funny statements about how I dont know what it feels like and he was confused and scared.

As if the woman would not be. He left her when she needed him most. Question now is what's to say the man wont ride off into the sunset if any other trouble comes in future?

I'm surprised people still believe this poo, it's an overflogged and overused trick to attract helpers.Nigerians didn't just start giving birth to multiples the last decade or this present decade.

This trick had drawn sympathy to someone or some people in the past and trust Nigerians with their lack of creativity and band wagon shit to always follow every trend.

It's a trick and a subtle way to clamour for financial support.
click on my siggy to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas-The Perils,Triumphs and Karma
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On May 13, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

This man self,he came back because his plans workedgringrin

Prodigal husband,you're welcome.

Thanks to the people that supported the woman,God bless you.

How much did you contributed wicked soul? If he do yahoo you complain, now he do okada no money you can't help but insult . what exactly do you want him to do?
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by shamecurls(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2018
Triplet at once, God should just kill me.

I will definitely die in the quest to give them a quality life
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:52am On May 13, 2018
fuckupnation:

How much did you contributed wicked soul? If he do yahoo you complain, now he do okada no money you can't help but insult . what exactly do you want him to do?
Sharrap there.

Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 13, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The man who absconded after his wife gave birth to a set of triplets in Edo state - has reunited with his family. Mr. Pius Edobor, a poor motorcycle rider known as Okada rider from Uromi area - fled after his wife; Mrs Ugonma Edobor gave birth to triplets December 29th, 2017.

The man's absence caused untold hardship to the woman who was left to take care of herself and the babies before help came to her after an awareness was raised on social media. Dignitaries and government officials reached out to the woman and supported her with cash and other items.

According to ‎Kola Edokpayi‎, Mr. Pius Edobor said he had to abscond temporarily to unknown destination because he had no means of taking care of his children. It was reported that it took time to convince Mr. Edobor to come back home and take care of the children.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/pius-edobor-reunites-with-wife-ugonma-after-absconding-after-birth-of-triplets.html

Sharp man.

Sharp sleek move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter / Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.