Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) (33127 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by GisterBlogger: 9:45pm On May 12, 2018
GistMore.com

Ex BBNaija housemate Bam bam who is currently enjoying her time in calabar, shows off her cleavage in off shoulder dress.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/bambam-stuns-off-shoulder-outfit-photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by GisterBlogger: 9:45pm On May 12, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by xedyl(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2018
Oh really? grin
Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2018
This toilet lady again

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2018
sleeping eyes
Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Whizdorm001(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2018
See teeth like rat teeth

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2018
Very ugly grin cheesy grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by thesicilian: 10:38pm On May 12, 2018
You can put a tuxedo on a goat, but it will still be a goat.
- Indian proverb

18 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by iammee(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2018
very pretty lady

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by ja2ken(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2018
Stil trying to convince myself that this gal is beautiful angry

7 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 12:10am On May 13, 2018
i have never called anyone ugly before...i won't start now

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by hadduni(f): 1:47am On May 13, 2018
everyone keeps screaming 'she is ugly' 'see her ugly teeth'... I wouldn't mind if you flaunt and share pictures of the beautiful ones in your family so we could compare and contrast dem.
monkey nor fine but him mama like am.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by levrin: 6:01am On May 13, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:59am On May 13, 2018
Nice dress

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2018
Who is she

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by StackHouse1(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Aldebaran(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
See mouth... grin

Fishy... grin

That mouth can cause damage when it handles... grin

4 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 13, 2018
If she likes, let her slay in off leg outfit, it will not change price of garri in the market

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:58pm On May 13, 2018
Let's see her in the toilet

Please

1 Like

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58pm On May 13, 2018
WhataBamBam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Moghalu4Pres: 3:58pm On May 13, 2018
She's ugly. And which Nairaland mod is struggling to keep these contestants relevant? Are they celebrities?

On the other hand vote Prof Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu for President. By far Nigeria's best option. Former CBN deputy Gov; Former UN chief.

Read his profile:

Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu was born in Lagos in 1963 as the first of five children of his parents. Nnewi, the famous commercial town in Anambra State, is his hometown. His late father Isaac Moghalu, a retired Permanent Secretary, was a Nigerian Foreign Service Officer in the 1960s. Kingsley and his parents lived first at Webb Road in Ikoyi, Lagos and later in Geneva, Switzerland and Washington DC, USA in his early years. His mother, Lady Vidah Moghalu, a retired dietician, is now a Christian evangelist. Kingsley’s Igbo name Chiedu literally means “the Lord is my shepherd” or “led by the Spirit of God”. Little-known, he also has a Yoruba name, Ayodele, given to him by the late Mrs. Fumilayo Ransome-Kuti who was a friend of his parents in the early sixties.

After secondary school education at Government College, Umuahia and Federal Government College, Enugu, Kingsley graduated in law from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) assignment as a Legal Officer in Shell Petroleum’s headquarters in Lagos followed. He then worked in the late 1980s as the General Counsel of the now-defunct Newswatch magazine, the leading light of the Nigerian media at the time. But his sights were set firmly on the global stage. To further burnish his CV, he moonlighted as a special correspondent for prestigious foreign newspapers including South magazine in London, Christian Science Monitor in Boston, and Africa News Service in North Carolina (now the Washington DC-based AllAfrica Global Media) in the United States.

Kingsley was admitted to the M.A. programme at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy in 1990. With a letter of recommendation from Professor Bolaji Akinyemi, a former Foreign Affairs Minister of Nigeria and an alumnus of the renowned institution, The Fletcher School awarded Moghalu the Joan Gillespie Fellowship for future leaders from developing countries. The young man with the determination of a long-distance runner turned down an opportunity to become the company secretary of one of several new-generation banks sprouting in Lagos at the time and left Nigeria for Boston.

Kingsley Moghalu graduated with an M.A. in International Relations in 1992 and was appointed into the international civil service of the United Nations as an entry level officer on his individual merit. He worked in strategic planning, legal affairs and executive management roles in Cambodia, New York, Croatia, Tanzania, and Switzerland. A man who admits to having “workaholic tendencies”, he studied part-time and obtained a Ph.D. at the London School of Economics and Political Science while working as a senior UN officer assigned to The Global Fund in Geneva, Switzerland. Shuttling between Geneva and London, and in between frequent international official missions to various countries, he completed his 500-page doctoral dissertation in 12 months, shattering previous records at the University of London. As if a Ph.D was not nearly enough, he studied further at the UK Institute of Risk Management in London and became a professionally certified risk management professional.

Hard work and professional competence brought recognition. By 2006, aged 43, Kingsley Moghalu had attained the highest career rank of Director in the UN system, and served for six months in New York (at the rank of Under-Secretary-General) as a member of a high-level panel appointed by UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan to revamp the accountability, regulatory and internal dispute resolution system for the 60,000 global UN workforce and management. His interests now began to shift to the private sector. In December 2008 Kingsley resigned from the UN system, deployed 100,000 Swiss Francs of his personal savings as capital and established Sogato Strategies S.A., a risk management and global strategy consultancy in Geneva. This calculated risk later paid off in unexpected ways.

Sogato Strategies soon acquired impressive clients like the Swiss bank UBS and Syngenta, the Swiss agrochemicals multinational. Life in the private sector was looking up. But an encounter with Sanusi Lamido Sanusi at the World Economic Forum in Cape Town, South Africa in mid-2009 changed Moghalu’s trajectory. Sanusi had just been appointed Governor of the CBN. He was looking for a deputy governor to help him execute an ambitious agenda of banking sector reform after the global financial crisis. The governor was on the lookout for an executive with credibility, international exposure, and knowledge of risk management. Kingsley fit the bill. Sanusi persuaded him to return home to Nigeria as a deputy governor of the central bank and recommended him to President Umaru Yar’Adua, who appointed Kingsley to the coveted position. By November 2009, after his confirmation by the Senate, the new Deputy Governor was at his desk at the CBN heading the reserve bank’s Financial System Stability (FSS) Directorate.

He left the CBN in November 2014 after completing his term of office. Does he have any regrets? “No, not at all”, he replied. Does he miss the central bank? “I gave my best in service at the Bank. But, in hindsight, it was best that I moved on to other things when I did”. A man with a strong global pedigree, just weeks after he left the CBN he was appointed a professor at Tufts University and a member of the Advisory Council of the Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum (OMFIF) in London, UK. In addition to his academic duties in Boston, the professor’s schedule is packed with public speaking engagements around the world and consulting assignments. He has advised the investment bank Goldman Sachs, and global private equity and asset management firms such as Actis, TPG and Eaton Vance.

Devoted family man

Kingsley is a devoted family man. In 1994, while living in New York City and working in the UN’s headquarters, he married the then Miss Maryanne Ezike, a banker, lawyer and a daughter of the late medical doctor and former Permanent Secretary, Dr. Christopher Ezike. Kingsley and Maryanne Moghalu have four children. A short while after we left his classroom at Tufts University, Prof. Moghalu and I had a memorable encounter with Hillary Clinton, the former United States Democratic Party presidential candidate, at a dinner event at Henrietta’s Table restaurant in The Charles Hotel at Harvard Square in Cambridge. In conversation as we took selfies with the famous American politician who lost her bid to become her country’s first woman President, it turned out that she has read the professor’s Emerging Africa, and she told me that I have a bright future.

I tweeted pictures of my encounter with Prof. Moghalu at Tufts University and it drew many positive responses. As in America and around the world, the ex-CBN Deputy Governor is well- regarded at home in Nigeria. One typical response from one of my tweeter followers, @ibsanusi read: “Kingsley Moghalu…one of the best brains of Nigeria. Unfortunately, we don’t know how to maximize our best hands.” As we left Henrietta’s Table after our time with Mrs. Clinton, the global professor inspired me as we parted. “Our country belongs to us all. We have a duty to make it better for our children and our youth”, he told me. Nigeria has not heard the last of one of its most accomplished sons.

Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji was a 2017 Edward Mason Fellow and MPA graduate of the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by sexdoll: 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
Fifty shades of ugliness angry sad

1 Like

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by sage101: 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
This girl is TOO UGLY

SHE Worwor pass NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by ominilongest(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
MilesLamar:
Very ugly grin cheesy grin
yo man...very very very verily verily verily FUGLY grin

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Ellabae(f): 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
Pretty girl

1 Like

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by IAmSkinny: 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
Where exactly is the cleavage?
Sony mirroless camera for sale. Check out my threads for details

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by kaziblake(f): 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
All of you saying she is ugly pls I wanna see your sis and mum pics

1 Like

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Whoeppme(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2018
I don't understand....na cooked indomie she carry wear?

But she fine small sha

1 Like

Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Pain(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2018
WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS WOMAN'S TALENT? sad
Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 13, 2018
Open mouth fc
abeg like the fb page in my signature and get everyday recipe updates from tasty cubes
Re: Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2018
Please what's/who's bambam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Tonto Dikeh Is Just Going Through Emotional Abuse" / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God / Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.