Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today (24309 Views)

Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall / OMG: See The Poster I Spotted On A Street Today (very Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2018
She's so pretty.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GraGra247(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2018
Even if na for the camera. As long as effort is being made, we'll appreciate.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Amadaz(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2018
I feel like giving her some heads
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by sigiyaya(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2018
donnaD:

nna surprises kwa??
Nne u no de do mistake Well i know you are beautiful too
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by neonly: 10:08am On May 13, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Did she really work or she posed for the camera

Wetin happen

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by nairalanduseles: 10:09am On May 13, 2018
Houseofglam7:
She pretty as hell

don't think hell is pretty mate
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2018
The 8th pictures is just the way Nigeria/Africa is meant to be,but no my people are heartless
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Nobody: 10:31am On May 13, 2018
Handsomecole:
My God my God see Beauty cry Jesus!!! Omo this girl fine
God is a wonderful artist.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by luckingto50: 11:08am On May 13, 2018
Marketing strategy to attract politicians to her selling point (kitten).
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by okerekeikpo: 11:09am On May 13, 2018
This one just went to snap pictures na so them take clean something? Buhari has finished this country
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by CDCEO001: 11:11am On May 13, 2018
When you look at the pictures, you can tell who is doing the real cleaning.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by uboma(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2018
CDCEO001:
When you look at the pictures, you can tell who is doing the real cleaning.

You are right, Sir.

The work pictures taken are stage managed....
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Diso60090(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Pretty as Hell

You don see Hell picture b4 abi unaa get family compound for there sad

Am waiting for your explanation undecided

Am in my house come and beat me
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by kullozone(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2018
Why was she looking at the camera instead of facing the work like others(the real workers) did?

After 10mins of taking pictures, she'll go home and leave the workers to continuesmiley
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by petenweke: 11:57am On May 13, 2018
Sycophants everywhere. .. attention seekers everywhere!
You come to appear to clean up a place and you have arranged the entire media instruments in the state to cover the charade. You purchase and acquire clean uniforms. ..T Shirts, gloves and refreshments and of course endless media interviews just for an exercise that didn't last 3 hours.
What plans did you put on ground to ensure the exercise continues? None!
Did you buy waste disposal bins? Did you clear blocked drainage? Did you educate residents on proper sanitation habits? Are you coming back every week to do the cleaning? No? Clear out Abeg!!!
Hypocrite!
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Darablog(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2018
Tiwa Savage vs Wizkid vs Chioma on N248k Fendi Tee – Who rocked it better?

Photos below

Tiwa Savage vs Wizkid vs Chioma on N248k Fendi Tee – Who rocked it better?

http://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/05/tiwa-savage-vs-wizkid-vs-chioma-on.html
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 13, 2018
Kyllahmc:
ls that our federal territory... grin
this is the suburb.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by JastSiryin(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Did she really work or she posed for the camera
Bros help me ask o. I wonder how person go dey work e no dey look wetin e dey do. Na empty basket she hold for the 3rd pic, who she dey fool, abi na only the odour she go troway ? lol
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Afro3: 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
Hahahahahah...Nice one Queen
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Afro3: 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
this is the suburb.
But wait oooh..
You are here judging and Pointing out who hold empty basket and all.
What have you been able to do for your Country or at least your village.
This lady here even tried and pulled out a whole Abuja Environment Protection Board to come and do their work. At least she is helping government remember some areas they have forgotten.
Whether she take picture or not. She has tried.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Afro3: 6:29pm On May 13, 2018
JastSiryin:
Bros help me ask o. I wonder how person go dey work e no dey look wetin e dey do. Na empty basket she hold for the 3rd pic, who she dey fool, abi na only the odour she go troway ? lol
But wait oooh..
You are here judging and Point out who hold empty basket and all.
This lady here even tried and pulled out a whole Abuja Environment Protection Board to come and do their work. At least she is helping government remember some areas they have forgotten.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Afro3: 6:31pm On May 13, 2018
JastSiryin:
But wait oooh..
You are here judging and Point out who hold empty basket and all.
All you know how to do is Lazy about and abuse People Working...
Pete and Jast, you are the Reason why Buhari call us Lazy.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Afro3: 6:38pm On May 13, 2018
petenweke:
Sycophants everywhere. .. attention seekers everywhere!
You come to appear to clean up a place and you have arranged the entire media instruments in the state to cover the charade. You purchase and acquire clean uniforms. ..T Shirts, gloves and refreshments and of course endless media interviews just for an exercise that didn't last 3 hours.
What plans did you put on ground to ensure the exercise continues? None!
Did you buy waste disposal bins? Did you clear blocked drainage? Did you educate residents on proper sanitation habits? Are you coming back every week to do the cleaning? No? Clear out Abeg!!!
Hypocrite!
Oga Pete....You talk as if you have a bitter Soul.
I don't know this lady from anywhere, but if i see Good work, I must recommend.
You are asking all this your true questions, were you there to know if they educated the residents??
Where you there to verify if they are coming back or not.
Or didn't you read from the Write up that it will be a monthly exercise.
Where you there to know if they used waste paper bags, or is it wrong for them to buy clean uniforms, gloves and refreshments.
I just wonder what you will derive to shade someone.
If you were paid to write this nonsense, then you are a big disgrace.
You are indeed a bitter Soul.
Better give your Life to Christ. And go and get your PVC and get ready to vote. You have energy to fight.. Mr. SYCOPHANT.
Queen if you are reading this, just know that you are an Amazing woman. Keep up the good work. No time for negatives.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by aalangel(f): 6:44pm On May 13, 2018
Fine girls...that's the only report Alexreports knows...
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2018
Afro3:

But wait oooh..
You are here judging and Pointing out who hold empty basket and all.
oga are you ok at all , you ask if this is the federal capital and I said it's the suburb of Abuja ,did I in any way say something against her work of charity ? pls read to understand before responding.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2018
Nice one.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by wman(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2018
Scam.
If you know, you know. Na legit yahoo be this. NGO things. Money dey there die.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Afro3: 10:19am On May 14, 2018
wman:
Scam.

If you know, you know. Na legit yahoo be this. NGO things.
Money dey there die.
Oga if na Scam go and do your Own Scam.
Stop writing Rubbish.
If you are Sure that NGO things are Scam and Yahoo, then you are a thief too.
After all it takes one to know another. Open your own NGO and stop hating on people's good work.
If you guys can't say anything nice, then shut up.
This girl is trying and I appreciate it.
I will fight anyone that trolls her.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by wman(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2018
Afro3:

Oga if na Scam go and do your Own Scam.
Stop writing Rubbish.
If you are Sure that NGO things are Scam and Yahoo, then you are a thief too.
After all it takes one to know another. Open your own NGO and stop hating on people's good work.
If you guys can't say anything nice, then shut up.
This girl is trying and I appreciate it.
I will fight anyone that trolls her.

Whatever. Still won't change the fact that all is a scam.

We know your type. You're just a paid asslicker for Churchill and his fellow scammers.
Amazing how lots of your topics praise Churchill while the other ones bring Tonto Dike down.

Guys. Check out all his topics.

You should have kept quiet and let things go instead of exposing yourself .

I shouldn't even be caught discussing this trash.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by donnaD(f): 7:00pm On May 14, 2018
sigiyaya:
Nne u no de do mistake Well i know you are beautiful too
dey whine me
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Afro3: 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
wman:

Whatever. Still won't change the fact that all is a scam.

We know your type. You're just a paid asslicker for Churchill and his fellow scammers.
Amazing how lots of your topics praise Churchill while the other ones bring Tonto Dike down.

Guys. Check out all his topics.

You should have kept quiet and let things go instead of exposing yourself .

I shouldn't even be caught discussing this trash.
Who are you really
Are you Alright at all??
Who talked about Churchill here or Tonto
Why are you bringing a topic that wasn't even Mentioned.
I think you are the one paid here.
AEPB, Churchill, CeeCee, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Environment and so many ither Government Bodies Partnered with this Program and their names were mentioned, so why have you chosen to mention Churchill's name.
That thing you dey find, you go find am oo.
My hand no dey.
Am just here to read Comments, and Fight for the right Cause.
And for the records, am not an asslicker, nobody paid me.
Am a very Comfortable 6 digits earner.
I love people with Passion and Vision

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" / Wizkid Officially Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (PHOTO) / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.