Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim (39579 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by balosunky(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2018
She has not answered the question self, I think the rumour is true but for tiwa and wizkid I don't believe they are dating instead they just want to trend
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by darlingnuel(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
Idiot Iceberg.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by greggng: 2:37pm On May 13, 2018
The way he grabs that thing makes me envious of him. You can imagine how fresh the inside will be. Just imagination. I only hope it doesn't smell badly....that's a no no for me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by alen4smith(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
How a woman as beautiful and accomplished as Juliet Ibrahim fell in love with such a man further goes to show you that women don't exactly know what they want.
na your beauty?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by chris31(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2018
After disgracing yourself in public
That Iceberg doesn't have respect for u
Now he has enjoyed u finish who want to chop left over food?
Ladies be wise don't loose ur brain when in a relationship
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Youngtekkey(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2018
IamHopeful:
Hmmmmm........ Na so, you go tell us the truth one day. Well, I wish you guys all the best (that's if you're still together).

OP, abeg where's the truth you said she spoke about. She still hasn't spoken up on the issue jor.

But why is the guy always grabbing her yansh . That's so disrespectful!
You self see am. Lol! grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by tical(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2018
In relationship or in breakup. Either way he still wins..Iceberg Slim is one helluva lucky baastarrd grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by blessingsonflee(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2018
Confused Ghanian Youth grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by IamHopeful(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2018
Youngtekkey:
You self see am. Lol! grin

My brother, I see am ooo grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Youngtekkey(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2018
IamHopeful:

My brother, I see am ooo grin
Lol, seems like the guy was only interested in the ass sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by IamHopeful(f): 3:14pm On May 13, 2018
Youngtekkey:

Lol, seems like the guy was only interested in the ass sef

It's just a pity that after all the yansh grabbing, the guy has dumped her sorry a$s......... She doesn't wanna say the truth, seems she's ashamed.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Squooshy: 3:14pm On May 13, 2018
Beauty and the beast
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:19pm On May 13, 2018
But she still didn't categorically affirm that her romantic relationship with Iceberg Slim is ongoing.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Youngtekkey(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2018
IamHopeful:

It's just a pity that after all the yansh grabbing, the guy has dumped her sorry a$s......... She doesn't wanna say the truth, seems she's ashamed.
Yes, she's prolly ashamed cos she was the one putting the relationship on the glimpse of the world to see. Now she wan code am when the guy don pick race.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by IamHopeful(f): 3:21pm On May 13, 2018
Youngtekkey:
Yes, she's prolly ashamed cos she was the one putting the relationship on the glimpse of the world to see. Na she wan code am when the guy don't pick race.

Lol........ I feel for her sha.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Rocktation(f): 3:27pm On May 13, 2018
I also think it's belittling herself, to keep allowing this thug, grab her ass every minute of the day.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by emperorblog(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
see as iceberg just dey grab that soft yansh btw visit www.emperorblog.com.ng and thank me later
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 13, 2018
Rocktation:
I also think it's belittling herself, to keep allowing this thug, grab her ass every minute of the day.
Its her property not yours, so why are you taking panadol for someone's headache
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by AFONJACOW(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2018
this AFONJA iceblock is a scammer, he chop clean mouth
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by elopico: 5:11pm On May 13, 2018
hehehe... iceberg slim wehdon sir, must u squeeze yansh b4 u snap??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Flashh: 5:19pm On May 13, 2018
Rocktation:
But Rockky, it isn't your ass.

What if I grab your ass in private with no social media awareness?

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Skmoda360(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2018
IamHopeful:
Hmmmmm........ Na so, you go tell us the truth one day. Well, I wish you guys all the best (that's if you're still together).

OP, abeg where's the truth you said she spoke about. She still hasn't spoken up on the issue jor.

But why is the guy always grabbing her yansh . That's so disrespectful!
are you pained about the whole ass grabbing?....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by no1madman(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2018
Okkkkl

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by IamHopeful(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2018
Skmoda360:
are you pained about the whole ass grabbing?....
Yes, thanks.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by anigold(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2018
fabinfos:
​​Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has finally spoken on reports alleged breakup with rapper, Iceberg Slim.

The actress recently deleted all her photos with Iceberg which sparked rumours that the pair had split.

However, she has now revealed that she only made the move because she decided to keep her personal life off social media.

On her Instagram, she wrote: “Dear Fans and Friends, Months ago I decided it was time to face my day job and thus took off aspects of my private life off my social media handles. Usually, I follow trending stories about me and have a good laugh but not today.

“The only story here is that I decided to take any form of relationship I have off my social media and focus on my life and my career while juggling 2 countries.

“This move has sent the media crazy with insinuations about my private life. Please note that it is all about my day job on my social media handles going forward. If I need to let the world know about what’s going on in my private life, be rest assured that you will be the first to know.

“Until then, please disregard all fakes quotes allegedly coming from me and alleged interviews which never happened.

“God bless you all. Thank you for your love and support.”

http://kikiotolu.com/juliet-ibrahim-finally-speaks-on-break-up-with-iceberg/

if it was just me all these so-called celebrity will be adding and following themselves on social media.. who cares if you scrape out your eye brow.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by anigold(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Confused Ghanian Youth grin
with lazy Nigerian youth grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by EmzyT: 8:56pm On May 13, 2018
Chaii, see that butt. This iceberg slim looks tattered to me undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Kokovilla: 9:08pm On May 13, 2018
Nice to know that both are still together. Naija shall we too like gossip
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by bedspread: 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
Unfortunately Social media does not take them off
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Skmoda360(m): 3:53am On May 14, 2018
IamHopeful:

Yes, thanks.
awwwww!!!! I think you got ass too and you looking for an ass grabber ..go get yourself one or teach your husby or bf now to grab it very well...my two cents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) / Dino Melaye To FG: Release Macaroni, Others Or Be Ready To Arrest Millions Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.