Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Am In Luv With My Married Boss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am In Luv With My Married Boss (928 Views)

Gabrywl In Luv! / In Luv With A Guy / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Luv With My Married Boss by Nwaniaja: 10:25pm On May 22, 2010
Please how do i come out of this mess, i think something hz really come over me. we have done some romances 2gther but we both have not discussed why we have 2 do that. Am thinking of telling him how i feel about him, if dat we relieve me & think of a way 2 come out of it. Pls ur advices is needed and not abusive words. Thank u.
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2010
What a shame to womanhood.
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by neonet(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2010
U have a big problem!
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by Nwaniaja: 9:22pm On May 26, 2010
@Toba & noenet, Simply English advice!! if u dnt ve anything 2 say y not keep shout. Who on this earth is not a disgrace 2 human hood and he hz got no problems?
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by Newest: 9:36pm On May 26, 2010
Nwaniaja:

@Toba & noenet, Simply English advice!! if u dnt ve anything 2 say y not keep shout. Who on this earth is not a disgrace 2 human hood and he hz got no problems?

Sorry me am not a disgrace to human hood oo, and for your problem, maybe u should resign, lol tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by hatch: 6:18pm On May 27, 2010
Honey here is what you should do to try to snap out of it.Try hard to let him know that what guys are doing right and threaten to make ur affiar public if he insists on it.But I bet ur best move is to resign.
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by invisible2(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2010
Free world, what is right sef? Who is innocent all round?
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by Calebsky(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2010
i honestly will advice you to resign and leave that place.
if u do not have another means of livelihood and feels that will affect you,
then walk up to him and tell him what you both did is wrong and that you do not want it to repeat
itself. i advice you talk sense to him by giving him a little bold moral instruction.
finally, as hatch said, threaten to make it public.

do not fret. people make mistakes. i feel u should not repeat same mistake cause u will be undoing
his wife. remember karma.
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by nellyyme: 7:17pm On May 28, 2010
My dear, my advise to you is to pray and ask God to give you his grace inoder not to do such again and also to touch the heart of that your Boss to realise that what he is doing is not good for he has a home and a family, it is only the grace of God that can bring you out of that and settle everything
Do not try to resign from your present job without getting an alternative because it is not easy out there.
Ask God open another road for you if that Man doesnt want to retreat from such act. ( I dont know if he is the one initiating the romannce or you).
Do not resign ok,
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by Nwaniaja: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
nelly_yme:

My dear, my advise to you is to pray and ask God to give you his grace inoder not to do such again and also to touch the heart of that your Boss to realise that what he is doing is not good for he has a home and a family, it is only the grace of God that can bring you out of that and settle everything
Do not try to resign from your present job without getting an alternative because it is not easy out there.
Ask God open another road for you if that Man doesnt want to retreat from such act. ( I dont know if he is the one initiating the romannce or you).
Do not resign ok,

Nelly yme well spoken. Thank u 4 d advice. The problem was both of us liked each other & so @ d time the romance sensor lighted we couldn't even say no 2 each other. i have actually been praying over it & hoping God see me 2ru it. we re all mortals.
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by oderemo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2010
i have actually been praying over it & hoping God see me 2ru it. we re all mortals.
laugh in engrish.
why are you praying over this absurd behaviour of yours,
you know what GOD want then why don't you do it . stop this adultery. end of.
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by hectorswag(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
neonet:

U have a big problem!
toba:

What a shame to womanhood.
grin grin grin grin laff wan finish me!!! see replies grin grin

Nwaniaja:

Nna mhenn grin dis wan na conc. igbo gaaal grin

@Nwaniaja, you came to the wrong place gal, go to your pastor or close confidant thats, responsible and understanding, someone you know you can rely on with an issue like this ok.
Don't come here and discuss your personal probs to strangers many of whom dont know how to handle relationship issues.

By the way is this the romance section? cuz i know theres a thread that should deal with such issues like this in that section. All the best k, dou cry
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by Nwaniaja: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
ode remo:

laugh in engrish.
why are you praying over this absurd  behaviour of yours,
you know what GOD want then why don't you do it .  stop this adultery. end of.

Uncle Saint, we all have sinned and fallen short of his glory. It is only his grace. Is it u i shld pray 2 Mr. Judge?
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by nellyyme: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
Hi Nwajaja, may I know the state where you are, maybe I can help you to get out of that mess, send you some devotional materials to help your spiritual life. stop getting back to those that are commenting on the issue, cos it worth commenting for , I saw your replies to them.
cheers
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by ayo84(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2010
bad ROMANCE!!!!
if your bosses's partner finds out,your done
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by oderemo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
It is only his grace. Is it u i shld pray 2 Mr. Judge
keep deluding your self, deep down you know what to do, y resolve to prayer.
your job is at stake if you must know how love can quickly turn to hate.
be warned.
be there ,bought the t.shirt, prob. was in the movie.
Re: Am In Luv With My Married Boss by irongal(f): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2010
dear i know you may feel judged n all dat but its not only a praying to God thing uve got to snap out of watever it is dat is pushing u and say no to somethng u knw is wrong in every angle

(1) (Reply)

New Joint Opened @ Ikeja(very Nice) / My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers - Victims / How To Be A Professional Liar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.