Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

In Luv With A Guy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Luv With A Guy (1456 Views)

Am In Luv With My Married Boss / Gabrywl In Luv! / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Luv With A Guy by wikky(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2007
am in luv with a guy,but he has never noticed me.pls reply me ,how do i let him know without telling him.
Re: In Luv With A Guy by nana(f): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
Girl!Weren't you da same person that reported that lots of guys were disturbing u? Na wa o shocked
If truly u're 16,then what u're having for the guy is mere infatuation and u're living in fantasy island. U've got lots of tangible things to think about other than falling for a guy wey no even notice u.
Re: In Luv With A Guy by olanajim(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2007
She is probably the one drawing them to herself. So she could choose the highest bidder.
Re: In Luv With A Guy by nana(f): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2007
Me sef dey wonder o
Re: In Luv With A Guy by tosinadeda: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2007
Seduce him
Re: In Luv With A Guy by iice(f): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2007
What's with all these threads?
Re: In Luv With A Guy by sheedy407(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2007
Naked 4 d guy front,wit dat,he wil know u luv him
Re: In Luv With A Guy by Nella(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This kind thread don dey tire me o!!!
Re: In Luv With A Guy by clemcykul(f): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
u d sick 2 talk say u re in love at your age shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i no fit shout o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Luv With A Guy by dominique(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
@wikky.
you're propably used to gettin attention from guys, thats y it bugs you that he dosen't notice you. i guess u're not even in love wit the guy but ofcurse i don't know you. but one thing for sure, few guys are worth the head and heartache
Re: In Luv With A Guy by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2007
Go naked fo him front, i swear, he would not only notice u, he'll make a hit on u, grin
Re: In Luv With A Guy by cnote2(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2007
prior 2 d fact dat u are in luv wit dis guy nd he doesn't seem he's reciprocrating means u ve a crush on him. nd as dey say don't ve a crush or u might crash.
Re: In Luv With A Guy by funty(f): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2007
Girl, forget him and move on if he doesnt notice you.
Re: In Luv With A Guy by chychy(f): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
Wat do we have a romance forum for?
Re: In Luv With A Guy by Eagleangel(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
just be friends with d guy
Re: In Luv With A Guy by skipo87(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2008
strip for the guy
Re: In Luv With A Guy by dragnet: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2008
tosinadeda, what an advice !!
Sheedy. .emmeno. . .skipo87. . . . . . Wuld u strip 4 a lady 'c0s she's n0t n0ticing you?? undecided
wikky, don't move too fast . . . .play it cool . . . .be friends with him. . .but all the same d0nt hit 0n him. . . . .with time . .you'll get to kn0w if its the real thing or mere infatuation. , . . . . .but hey !! @ your age?? Girl. . .there're a milli0n & 0ne other things that should be roaming your brain n0t this !!
Re: In Luv With A Guy by skipo87(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2008
¤singing¤ i need u to dance, i need u to strip, i need u to,
Re: In Luv With A Guy by MrInfo1(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2008
@ Topic

What is important in this thread  ?angry.

@ wikky
After he finally have noticed you, don’t come here again to say he just had s*x with you and he has dumpd you because at your age seeking atention  lipsrsealed
Re: In Luv With A Guy by skipo87(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2008
@ infobaba then we would say shit happens
Re: In Luv With A Guy by Migines(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2008
. . . . Or simply "Bleep OFF!"
Re: In Luv With A Guy by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2008
dominique:
@wikky.
you're propably used to gettin attention from guys, thats y it bugs you that he dosen't notice you. i guess u're not even in love wit the guy but ofcurse i don't know you. but one thing for sure, few guys are worth the head and heartache

Dominique said it all, girls find it hard to understand why some guys dont notice them and they find themselves thinking of such guys. when you think of the opposite sex for long, there is likely going to be a form of attraction and ladies refer to this as love. at this stage, all they need to hear from the guy is "i love u" even if he acts like he's doesn't, they swallow it up and regurgitate it everynight before going to bed, then re-swallow again
Re: In Luv With A Guy by chiegemba(f): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2008
hilarious comments! grin grin grin
Re: In Luv With A Guy by akeye(f): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2008
Pls d babe only asked 4 wat she can do to get a guy she luvs.
Re: In Luv With A Guy by topeteadr(m): 3:16am On Jan 17, 2008
Try to show it to him.
Re: In Luv With A Guy by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2008
akeye:

Please d babe only asked 4 what she can do to get a guy she luvs.

why not tell her how you dey do am

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Nigerian Born Between 1930-1980 Congratulations! / Find Your Nigerian Soulmate Today | Open This Link / Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.